🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Brennan CIA writes

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House

Your little traitor is shitting bricks because he is going to be going to Gitmo as a long term guest.
When he goes to Gitmo I'll kiss your ass in Macy's window on Xmas morning

John Brennan writes:
The esteem with which I held the presidency was dealt a serious blow when Donald Trump took office. Almost immediately, I began to see a startling aberration from the remarkable, though human, presidents I had served. Mr. Trump’s lifelong preoccupation with aggrandizing himself seemed to intensify in office, and he quickly leveraged his 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. address and his Twitter handle to burnish his brand and misrepresent reality.
Presidents throughout the years have differed in their approaches to policy, based on political platforms, ideologies and individual beliefs. Mr. Trump, however, has shown highly abnormal behavior by lying routinely to the American people without compunction, intentionally fueling divisions in our country and actively working to degrade the imperfect but critical institutions that serve us.
For more than three decades, I observed and analyzed the traits and tactics of corrupt, incompetent and narcissistic foreign officials who did whatever they thought was necessary to retain power. Exploiting the fears and concerns of their citizenry, these demagogues routinely relied on lies, deceit and suppression of political opposition to cast themselves as populist heroes and to mask self-serving priorities. By gaining control of intelligence and security services, stifling the independence of the judiciary and discrediting a free press, these authoritarian rulers followed a time-tested recipe for how to inhibit democracy’s development, retard individual freedoms and liberties, and reserve the spoils of corrupt governance for themselves and their ilk. It never dawned on me that we could face such a development in the United States.
(John Brennan served as director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017.)
Opinion | John Brennan: I will speak out until integrity returns to the White House

The man is a communist and a provable liar, so I should care about his opinion, why?

So prove he is a liar, but first provide evidence he is a communist, and you are not a neo-fascist.

Here you go, bub. Easy, I believe that the PEOPLE must have more power than the government. The exact opposite of a fascist....which happens to be you, buddy boy.
Brennan blatantly lies to the Senate | C-SPAN.org
The PEOPLE voted for Hillary ,,liar

You are so full of shit And you a racist nazi loving pos has no room to yap

You can ALWAYS tell when you Marxists are cornered, you start shrieking "RACIST" when the subject has no bearing on race. You think it is magic and can defeat logic and reason just by reciting it.

Here's the truth eddie, you are a scumbag, pile of shit liar.

There are some real racists here, IM2 , Paul Essien , et al - but Westwall sure the fuck isn't among them.

John Brennan writes:

The man is a communist and a provable liar, so I should care about his opinion, why?

So prove he is a liar, but first provide evidence he is a communist, and you are not a neo-fascist.

Prove that you're not the product of the union of a baboon and a chimp.

If not for fallacy, you Stalinists would have no connection to logic at all.

John Brennan writes:

Brennan's a fucking Communist.....And so is Comey

Comey Was a Commie? | The American Spectator | Politics is too important to be taken seriously.

No wonder you agree with them.
No you brain dead trumpkin, he isn’t.

And commies don’t seem to bother you pathetic creatures since you’re ok with Russia running our foreign policy

Yo fake lawyer, you FUCKING LIAR;

{
The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals to interfere with or obstruct a lawful function of a government agency during the campaign or transition period. And, as discussed in Volume 1, Section V.A, supra, the investigation did not identify evidence that any Campaign official or associate knowingly and intentionally participated in the conspiracy to defraud that the Office charged, namely, the active-measures conspiracy described in Volume 1, Section II, supra.

Accordingly, the Office did not charge any Campaign associate or other US. person with conspiracy to defraud the United States based on the Russia-related contacts described in Section IV above.

}

So, is Mueller lying when he says "The investigation did not establish any agreement among Campaign officials or between such officials and Russia-linked individuals " or are you lying?

Yeah, YOU are. Fucking sociopath liar.

You pigs are no different than the Nazis.

No you brain dead trumpkin, he isn’t.

And commies don’t seem to bother you pathetic creatures since you’re ok with Russia running our foreign policy

I GAVE you the link PROVING that both these assholes are commies. And NO Russia is NOT 'running our foreign policy' that is lunacy.

You idiot, there is no such thing as a commie, clowns like you can't define explicitly what you mean by the word, and what someone you claim to be does to prove it.

Of course there are commies. What do you call members of the CPUSA? Of course, every Dim in Congress believes that same exact thing as the members of the CPUSA.

Mea culpa there are 2 to 3 thousand who belong to the CPUSA.

Their web site is more rational than yours, and the neo-fascists you support.

[ Article]

However, "commies" hiding under your bed, used by you and others is a ridiculous drum beat. Read "The GOD that Failed" and no self proclaimed communist nation ever developed democratically.

Which brings me back to the point, the only way communism in theory will appeal to the masses if is when capitalism leaves them behind. As more and more middle class workiing men and women see how Ryan's Tax Reform fucked them, and benefited the 1%, anger will grow.

You've been warned, greed as it exists today will result in further division of our people and when the masses are led to believe things will get better and don't, they will revolt (Look up Davies J curve theory on Revolution).

Last edited:
John Brennan writes:

Your little traitor is shitting bricks because he is going to be going to Gitmo as a long term guest.

What's wrong with Westwall, is his idol Trump or McVeigh? Both intended to destroy our country and democracy?

John Brennan writes:

No you won't. i don't allow mentally deranged people near my ass!

John Brennan writes:

What's wrong with Westwall, is his idol Trump or McVeigh? Both intended to destroy our country and democracy?

I don't idolize anyone silly boy. i merely observe what they do and if it is beneficial to this country i support them. Then we have you....an open borders, destroy the middle class, stalinist wanna be camp guard.

John Brennan writes:

I don't idolize anyone silly boy. i merely observe what they do and if it is beneficial to this country i support them. Then we have you....an open borders, destroy the middle class, stalinist wanna be camp guard.

You're full of shit, and I'm not a boy, asshole.

Post the evidence I'm for "open borders" or I that I hope to destroy the middle class and want to be a guard within the structure of a totalitarian government.

Now cut and run like the punk you are.

John Brennan writes:

Post the evidence I'm for "open borders" or I that I hope to destroy the middle class and want to be a guard within the structure of a totalitarian government.

You are whatever pejorative I choose to use when referring to you, but. You support progressive politicians whose goal is open borders. You support that piece of excrement, shrilary. And she has publicly stated that she wants no borders, so are you just stupid?

John Brennan writes:

Opposites attract.

John Brennan writes:

Opposites attract.

Morons clump together too. Must be why you and your cohorts here are so similar.

You are whatever pejorative I choose to use when referring to you, but. You support progressive politicians whose goal is open borders. You support that piece of excrement, shrilary. And she has publicly stated that she wants no borders, so are you just stupid?

I support equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, but I do not support open borders. I don't know anyone who does, given the threat of terrorism and the importation of illicit drugs.

I don't support separating children from their parents, only assholes do, and that includes Trump&Co. I too use that pejorative freely to describe Trump's form of fascism, which if you were honest you too would oppose.

You suggest I may be stupid? That's a nuanced pejorative too, and if you were honest, you too would not pose such a foolish question.

What I don't get is you think you can define me, and hate me for some made up allegations. Clearly you cannot write a rebuttal to my opposition of Trump's fascist policies, if so you wouldn't need to use pejoratives.

John Brennan writes:

Opposites attract.

Morons clump together too. Must be why you and your cohorts here are so similar.

Members of the club who call others stupid, morons, idiots and mentally deranged, without a speck of evidence, causes me to wonder if when growing up as child they were called all of these names routinely?

I support equal rights and equal opportunities for all citizens, but I do not support open borders. I don't know anyone who does, given the threat of terrorism and the importation of illicit drugs.

I don't support separating children from their parents, only assholes do, and that includes Trump&Co. I too use that pejorative freely to describe Trump's form of fascism, which if you were honest you too would oppose.

You suggest I may be stupid? That's a nuanced pejorative too, and if you were honest, you too would not pose such a foolish question.

What I don't get is you think you can define me, and hate me for some made up allegations. Clearly you cannot write a rebuttal to my opposition of Trump's fascist policies, if so you wouldn't need to use pejoratives.

You DO support open borders because of who you support as a politician dude. That is called a FACT. I know those hurt your tiny little head, but it is a FACT. I don't support separating parents from kids either, however the parents are committing a fraud upon this country. Guess what, you break the law, you go to prison. Ask all of the millions of people in our prisons today.

I don't know if you are stupid, i do know that you are a moron based on your moronic ideals. Fascists, like you, are like that.

Another Zionist Jew dissing Trump....

all that ass kissing to Netanyahu, and this is how Zionism repays our President....

Anyone wondering if Brennan is seriously worried about AG Barr???

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back