John Brennan Rages at Donald Trump for Calling James Comey a 'Slime Ball'mey A 'Slime-Ball'

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
I'm ecstatic about this. Trump literally has the deep state swamp rats totally unhinged, especially Muslim covert and communist John Brennan. His tweets lately have been seething with rage. He knows his days are numbered till he's exposed.

John-Brennan-scowl-afp-640x480.jpg

John Brennan Rages at Donald Trump for Calling James Comey a 'Slime Ball'

The Dossiergate has to be investigated>>>>>> Obama, Hillary, Brennan, Clapper, Comey, McCabe, Rice, Strzok, Holder, Lynch

True America knows that Trump is the raging slime ball.

True America only knows what the slimeball leftist media is telling them. Those with a half a brain usually figure out that they're being lied to.

Welp, ELEVEN MILLION MORE VOTED against Trump THAN FOR HIM, and all of that has solidified against him. His super minority vote will not save him. Good for real America.

Your version of True America stayed at home and didn’t vote. Must not have been enough cell phones and gas money

True America only knows what the slimeball leftist media is telling them. Those with a half a brain usually figure out that they're being lied to.

I guess then this proof positive that Trump supporters don’t even have half a brain because they continue to believe Trump.

Anyone who beats up on anti-American neo-fascists Americans are freedom fighters, of course.

Remember Charlottesville? That is the way it will always be for the Alt Right.

;)

I guess then this proof positive that Trump supporters don’t even have half a brain because they continue to believe Trump.

You don't need to be a Rhodes scholar to know when someone's pissing on your leg and calling it "rain". You leftard sheeple can't seem to fully grasp that concept.

Anyone who beats up on anti-American neo-fascists Americans are freedom fighters, of course.

Remember Charlottesville? That is the way it will always be for the Alt Right.

;)

Not sure about that. Last I heard, those antifa pussies went back to hiding in the mommie's and daddy's basements. They kept getting their little pansy asses owned and said "Heck with this."

^^^ JGalt is talking about the alt right. They are stilling in hiding after getting beat into the ground.

You don't need to be a Rhodes scholar to know when someone's pissing on your leg and calling it "rain". You leftard sheeple can't seem to fully grasp that concept.

And yet you voted for Trump, who pisses on the Constitution daily and tells you it’s “fake news” and you believe him.

And yet you voted for Trump, who pisses on the Constitution daily and tells you it’s “fake news” and you believe him.
Obama is the one who pissed on the Constitution. What has Trump done that violates the terms?

You're Canadian, and you don't even have a consitution, so what the fuck do you care?

iu

Obama is the one who pissed on the Constitution. What has Trump done that violates the terms?

You're Canadian, and you don't even have a consitution, so what the fuck do you care?

iu

First and foremost, he committed treason to get elected. Then there’s the emollients clause which he wipes his ass with daily. He refused to defend the country from Russian attacks and has still not implemented the sanctions approved by Congress.

Then there’s his undermining of the FBI and the free press which are part of the Constitutional protections against authoritarian leaders.

As always your ignorance knows no bounds. Of course Canada has a Constitution. It was written by Pierre Trudeau and replaced the British North America Act (our original Constitution) which created Canada in 1867. Canada is one of the oldest Constitutional Democracies in the world.

Forum List

Back