John Brown - Abolitionist

Race pimps making stuff up

There we go... Frederick Douglass... the race pimp. Harriett Tubman... race pimp

Lets erase history instead of hearing something that makes us an unhappy snowflake.

Remove those kids grave markers maybe and get them out of here? Get some sharpies and write over the stories of brutality and death that slaves and others wrote about?
The actual court cases like Smith v. Hancock where owners got off murdering their slaves for attending a non-allowed meeting.
First class accomodations all the way from Africa, because if they'd ever lost a slave, that would be a travesty.
Rewrite all those black codes of course to something more happy.
Not sending slaves to the doctor to keep the costs down because as you said, thats money, and giving them home remedies instead and hoping for the best.

That's pretty fucked of you.
Fredrick Douglass? Harriet Tubman?

I'm calling SandSquid a race pimp. Trying to equate yourself to others who are admired is sleazy even in the black community.
Sorry those weren't my words but theirs who you are claiming made that stuff up

I'm not equating myself to anyone.
slither away...........

Race pimps making stuff up

There we go... Frederick Douglass... the race pimp. Harriett Tubman... race pimp

Lets erase history instead of hearing something that makes us an unhappy snowflake.

Remove those kids grave markers maybe and get them out of here? Get some sharpies and write over the stories of brutality and death that slaves and others wrote about?
The actual court cases like Smith v. Hancock where owners got off murdering their slaves for attending a non-allowed meeting.
First class accomodations all the way from Africa, because if they'd ever lost a slave, that would be a travesty.
Rewrite all those black codes of course to something more happy.
Not sending slaves to the doctor to keep the costs down because as you said, thats money, and giving them home remedies instead and hoping for the best.

That's pretty fucked of you.
Fredrick Douglass? Harriet Tubman?

I'm calling SandSquid a race pimp. Trying to equate yourself to others who are admired is sleazy even in the black community.
Sorry those weren't my words but theirs who you are claiming made that stuff up

I'm not equating myself to anyone.
slither away...........

Nope. Still here. So why do you think that they're lying? Or are you going to slither away from the question

Sorry, but there's nothing "legitimate" about murder. If you weren't so utterly lacking in both brains and morality, you wouldn't require someone to actually tell you that.
Killing slavers is ok. They were the ones who initiated the violence.

No, taking the law into your own hands and killing people is never okay. Again, it says a lot about you - and none of it good - that you have to have this explained to you. But it now makes sense why an amoral primitive like you would start a thread wondering why a man who was executed as a murderer isn't admired.
What laws ? There were no laws protecting black people. You talk about laws in a society run as a penal colony.

The laws against killing people, dolt. Amazingly enough, just because you don't like the way one set of laws works, that does NOT invalidate all the other laws.

You talk about morals as if you wouldn't know one when it fell on you.

Just take it on faith from people who AREN'T giant, gormless bags of amoral garbage: killing people is not okay, and it's not an acceptable way to get laws changed, and it's not admirable and heroic. Write it down somewhere so you won't feel tempted to try to think for yourself on matters far beyond your intelligence or decency levels.
Its a shock to me that I have to ask this question.

Perhaps you could outline the legal remedies open to the likes of Nat Turner to get rid of slavery ?

It's a shock to ME that I have to ask THIS question.

Did you suddenly forget who the thread was about?

Forum List

Back