Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Zomg! The horror, the horror.

How's your day, racist sack of shit?

Lurch strikes again

images

The Washington Free Beacon? Must be a new media outlet.....................

"I am so honored to be here. I am in awe of your son, truly," Kerry told the family. "And I think you know, I served in the military, and I have great respect for anybody who... especially puts themself willingly in harm's way. And as an American, we're so proud of the affection that he felt, just the love he felt, and the roots he found in this country."
(Earlier in the day, Kerry had Tweeted: "Deaths of IDF/US citizens Max Steinberg & Sean Carmeli in Gaza heartbreaking reminder of close bonds w/ Israel.")

The family also told Kerry how stubborn Steinberg had been from the start about joining the Golani brigade, despite his initial rejection based on insufficient Hebrew skills. (At the funeral, Stuart remembered his son saying: "If it's not Golani, it's jail or it's home.”)
"He was in the Golani unit?" Kerry asked. "Tough guy. Did you know he had that in him?"

Earlier, Kerry had also passed along a small, gem-encrusted Book of Psalms to the Steinbergs that he picked up from the Israeli president during afternoon cease-fire talks.

IDF lone soldier Max Steinberg?s funeral, shiva in Jerusalem draw 30,000 ? including John Kerry | Hella Tel Aviv | Jewish Journal

Why do Liberals hate Jews?

Today's liberals are not liberals in the traditional sense of the word.

The party has long since been hijacked by the most extreme, militant, Judeo-Christian-hating left wing.

When so-called contemporary "Christians" hate Christians in the traditional sense of the word, it's poignant to note that the so-called contemporary "Christians" tend to hate Jews just as much or more so than they also hate true Christians — liberals and conservatives.

The Democratic Party has become the true Party of Hate.

How inappropriate. This is how the exchange went:

How’s your day?” Kerry asked as he sat down. “How’s your day?” Evie [Steinberg's mother] asked back. “My day’s going better than yours,” he said.

Kerry to Mother of Fallen IDF Soldier: 'How's Your Day?' | Washington Free Beacon

Israel Matzav: Buffoon Kerry asks fallen soldier's mother how her day is going

John Kerry wore the uniform of his country and also served in combat. Most republican (and probably democrat) politicians, did whatever it took to avoid going in the military. Something you can't take away from Kerry.

How inappropriate. This is how the exchange went:

How’s your day?” Kerry asked as he sat down. “How’s your day?” Evie [Steinberg's mother] asked back. “My day’s going better than yours,” he said.

Kerry to Mother of Fallen IDF Soldier: 'How's Your Day?' | Washington Free Beacon

Israel Matzav: Buffoon Kerry asks fallen soldier's mother how her day is going

John Kerry wore the uniform of his country and also served in combat. Most republican (and probably democrat) politicians, did whatever it took to avoid going in the military. Something you can't take away from Kerry.

So if most Democrat politicians didn't serve in combat, too, then why are you singling out only Republicans outside the parentheses, Sherlock?

That's just dumb — like you.

Dumb.

Forum List

Back