🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry in Hiroshima: Apology Tour Redux?

No doubt Kerry will demonize the United States for defending itself, much in the same way he did during the Vietnam War.

No doubt Kerry will demonize the United States for defending itself, much in the same way he did during the Vietnam War.

Read the links. Kerry sucks, but you need to find something else to be stupid about.

Read the links. Kerry sucks, but you need to find something else to be stupid about.
I did, stupid. Doesn't mean you're right, stupid.

Its's not about me being right, stupid.

In Hiroshima, Kerry won’t apologize for atomic bombs dropped on Japan

John Kerry will not offer US apology for wartime atomic bomb during Japan visit

No, just about you being stupid.

No, just about you being stupid.

That is clearly your role on this thread, dipshit.

This administration is filled with these Career Democrat politicians in positions they have no qualifications or business being in. It was like Obama got elected and just gave everyone from the party a job, didn't matter if they knew a thing about it. It's his way of saying, I'll scratch your back and You Will scratch mine or else

Lurch Kerry the traitor is SOS. that's Obama's way of spitting on us
And then the big dummy took a washed up singer with him on official business :to say they were sorry Obama couldn't take the time to join you when you needed him at an important time of your country.

Kerry is the perfect match for Obama. A known traitor and apologist. He couldn't have asked for a better brown noser. Now he's gonna apologize to the Japs for frying their asses after starting a war with us. Fuck him.

Kerry is the perfect match for Obama. A known traitor and apologist. He couldn't have asked for a better brown noser. Now he's gonna apologize to the Japs for frying their asses after starting a war with us. Fuck him.
Yep,
Like I said, Obama had to know how millions of people felt about Kerry from his traitorous actions with Vietnam and he still puts him in this position. it's another way for him to give us the finger.

Forum List

Back