🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry, Mooching Off Wife's Ketchup Fortune, Blasts Trump For Demanding NATO Pay Their Share

Here's Lurch's version of a foreign policy....
geez.gif

MAKING THEM PAY

Trump thumps NATO over defense spending, as John Kerry resurfaces to blast 'disgraceful' president

“President Trump wants to see our allies share more of the burden and at a very minimum meet their already stated obligations,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement."

"The United States spent more than 3.5% of its GDP on defense in 2017, or about $685 billion, according to a NATO report. While that is down from more than $740 billion in 2011, it’s still well above the outlay of all other members. In 2017, the U.S. is estimated to have spent more than 69% of the cumulative total."

Hey Lurch, STFU and go back to suckin' on your sugar-momma's teat.

Trump ups NATO contribution target as allies lag on defense spending

Reverse that logic on every woman married to a wealthy man.

See how they react.

LOL
I honestly believe that both partners need to bring something substantial to the marriage.

I love how Red state moochers accuse others who are actually working of.......mooching. :71: I guess they should know.

Kerry is working? John Kerry? No kidding, what is he doing?
Probably what he wants at his age..I do...

I was hoping for something more than probably. Hopefully he's working enough to pay taxes on his boat.
Really, rich people paying taxes? You are delusional...

MAKING THEM PAY

Trump thumps NATO over defense spending, as John Kerry resurfaces to blast 'disgraceful' president

“President Trump wants to see our allies share more of the burden and at a very minimum meet their already stated obligations,” White House Press Secretary Sarah Sanders said in a statement."

"The United States spent more than 3.5% of its GDP on defense in 2017, or about $685 billion, according to a NATO report. While that is down from more than $740 billion in 2011, it’s still well above the outlay of all other members. In 2017, the U.S. is estimated to have spent more than 69% of the cumulative total."

Hey Lurch, STFU and go back to suckin' on your sugar-momma's teat.

Trump ups NATO contribution target as allies lag on defense spending
John Kerry exists in a world where the elite have one set of rules and everyone else has another. Do you remember him backing higher taxes in Massachusetts on boats while he was docking his luxury yacht in Rhode Island to avoid paying $500,000 in sales tax and $70,000 in excise taxes? John Kerry is a piece of shit.

We're still waiting for those military records he swore he would release....it's much easier NOT to do so, NOT draw attention to himself, pop up like a gopher every now and then to say something stupid, then dive back under mommy's Heinz Ketchup skirt. :p

Apologies to easyt65 .. After deleting 30 diverting posts, I got it wrong about who STARTED this thread diversion.. :badgrin: You 2 guys look similar in your avies.
Thank you very much for that. I was not going to say anything. Apology accepted, though. Thanks again.

Other than stating Trump is a mean guy, why shouldn't other NATO members pay their agreed upon share, and start doing so immediately?

We're still waiting for those military records he swore he would release....it's much easier NOT to do so, NOT draw attention to himself, pop up like a gopher every now and then to say something stupid, then dive back under mommy's Heinz Ketchup skirt. :p

Speaking of "popping up":

upload_2018-7-11_14-22-55.jpeg

I love how Red state moochers accuse others who are actually working of.......mooching. :71: I guess they should know.

I love how you guys keep giving Europe a pass for not keeping their commitment simply because it was Trump who called them out on it. The fact of the matter is we've been footing a lot of their defense ever since the end of WWII. It's hardly been a fair exchange.
Obama called them out too, the libtards didn’t squeal like pigs then.

Forum List

Back