John Kerry: No regime change in Syria

Hezbollah is not a political opponent of the Syrian government but a military ally. Hezbollah also does not fight secularism.
There's a Bathist regime, so there's no political opponent, particularly any non-secular opponent. What happens when the Baths fall? Hezbolla is political. They run Lebannon for many intents and purposes, but they don't have that access to Syria. ...because of Assad.
There is of course legal opposition in Syria.
Syria's tolerated opposition due in Moscow for talks

Hezbollah is a Lebanese political party that also has a strong military wing. Their main objective is the independence of Lebanon. They fight with Christians against Islamist terrorists in Lebanon. Hezbollah does not plan to take over other countries.
That shit doesn't work, bringing these exiles back for an election. Again: look at Iraq.

The reason why I finger Hezbollah here is that it's more accurate to say that it was founded because of Lebannon, not that it is limited to that country. Which of these exiles are prepared to administer order like ISIS or Hezbollah or the current Syrian Regime? Each are de facto countries, not just disenfranchised politicians.

These 'tolerated' clowns couldn't even form a militia in a civil war where everyone's got a militia.
You don't realize what Hezbollah is. Of course it is also fighting in Syria and Iraq but it is not establishing its own governance there.

As for the mentioned opposition parties, they are normal political opposition and not after others' throats.
I appreciate your help. The gameplan that Iran has is to affect their interest through this "by Syrians" method not through Hezbollah invasion. Does that help you to understand my original point:

There's a high likelihood that a Hezbollah coalition would win an election out there. Bathists are the only strong alternative.
Hezbollah has no political power in Syria and would never run against its major backer, anyway.

The regime change (or not change) in Syria should be none of Kerry's business.
"It should be only up to Syrian people." (Putin)
I think that's the concern. There's a high likelihood that a Hezbollah coalition would win an election out there. Bathists are the only strong alternative. People talk about the security vacuum... look how the political vacuum can go wrong: see Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt. They had a fast and fairly bloodless junta/coup. Syria is in smithereens.
Hezbollah is not a political opponent of the Syrian government but a military ally. Hezbollah also does not fight secularism.
There's a Bathist regime, so there's no political opponent, particularly any non-secular opponent. What happens when the Baths fall? Hezbolla is political. They run Lebannon for many intents and purposes, but they don't have that access to Syria. ...because of Assad.

Hezbollah is a Lebanese political party that also has a strong military wing. Their main objective is the independence of Lebanon. They fight with Christians against Islamist terrorists in Lebanon. Hezbollah does not plan to take over other countries.

for real information on HEZBOLLAH----talk to Lebanese Christians in the USA and ALSO Yemeni muslims in the USA. Hezbollah is an Iranian Shiite Terrorist militia. Hezbollah likes to execute people via obscene mutilation for the
glory of allah al Shiite. The organization is Iran's answer to Al Qaeda------it is far more CLOSELY under the control of Iran than Al Quaida is under the control of
any foreign government
:thup:
People don't realize that Hezbollah is Iran. This idea that they're stuck meddling in Lebanon is not supported by their role in the palestinian conflict or iraq. See KH Hezbollah.

That shit doesn't work, bringing these exiles back for an election. Again: look at Iraq.

The reason why I finger Hezbollah here is that it's more accurate to say that it was founded because of Lebannon, not that it is limited to that country. Which of these exiles are prepared to administer order like ISIS or Hezbollah or the current Syrian Regime? Each are de facto countries, not just disenfranchised politicians.

These 'tolerated' clowns couldn't even form a militia in a civil war where everyone's got a militia.
You don't realize what Hezbollah is. Of course it is also fighting in Syria and Iraq but it is not establishing its own governance there.

As for the mentioned opposition parties, they are normal political opposition and not after others' throats.
I appreciate your help. The gameplan that Iran has is to affect their interest through this "by Syrians" method not through Hezbollah invasion. Does that help you to understand my original point:

There's a high likelihood that a Hezbollah coalition would win an election out there. Bathists are the only strong alternative.
Hezbollah has no political power in Syria and would never run against its major backer, anyway.

Iran does not NEED to have its Hezbollah goons infiltrate Syria-----the alawite Baathist pigs are
already the clients of Iran

Only Assad has political power in Syria, buddy. By vacuum, people mean the void of power. Assad and the Baths are not going to survive the civil war. It wont stop til their gone, probably through an election. Iranian interest will win the election, almost for certain. No Sunnis or Kurds will, that's for sure. All of that will be seen to in by Hezbollah in Syria, just like it was in palestine.

That's the way things are right now, things will have to turn around somehow to change this.

Iran does not NEED to have its Hezbollah goons infiltrate Syria-----the alawite Baathist pigs are
Bathists are toast. No matter what, Assad and Bath are gone once the dust settles. This luv between Iran and Syria contradicts former Bath-love between Iraq and Syria - a bloc that was formerly anti-iranian. Iran's taken Assad captive. I think the obvious outcome is another shiite-run proxy like Lebanon.

Bathists are toast. No matter what, Assad and Bath are gone once the dust settles. This luv between Iran and Syria contradicts former Bath-love between Iraq and Syria - a bloc that was formerly anti-iranian. Iran's taken Assad captive. I think the obvious outcome is another shiite-run proxy like Lebanon.

Iran is what is-------An AMBITIOUS FASCIST IMPERIALIST PACK OF MAD DOGS

Only Assad has political power in Syria, buddy. By vacuum, people mean the void of power. Assad and the Baths are not going to survive the civil war. It wont stop til their gone, probably through an election. Iranian interest will win the election, almost for certain. No Sunnis or Kurds will, that's for sure. All of that will be seen to in by Hezbollah in Syria, just like it was in palestine.

That's the way things are right now, things will have to turn around somehow to change this.
No. Assad is even more popular. Elections proved that already.

yes...the whole world should look to Syria's elections for fairness..... idiots
I doubt the Syrian people will give a sh*t what the whole world think about their elections. It will be their elections and their future will depend on it. "The whole world" should just mind its own business for change and stop sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. "The whole world" has already done enough to f*ck up all the ME. Seems like the best help from "The whole world" would be no "help" at all. Period.

Last edited:

I doubt the Syrian people will give a sh*t what the whole world think about their elections. It will be their elections and their future will depend on it. "The whole world" should just mind its own business and stop sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. Period.

What do you not understand?
Syria doesn't have elections...like countries such as Venezuela...they have staged elections where the outcome is waaay predetermined. In the last elections, only in Assad held areas were voting stations permitted...gee...he won...surprise!!
I have no idea what Syrian people think, I do believe however that ignoring dictators has never worked in the past.

I doubt the Syrian people will give a sh*t what the whole world think about their elections. It will be their elections and their future will depend on it. "The whole world" should just mind its own business and stop sticking its nose where it doesn't belong. Period.

Syria doesn't have elections...like countries such as Venezuela...they have staged elections where the outcome is waaay predetermined. In the last elections, only in Assad held areas were voting stations permitted...gee...he won...surprise!!
I have no idea what Syrian people think, I do believe however that ignoring dictators has never worked in the past.
Monitors from over 30 countries watched the 2014 presidential elections and stated they were free, fair and transparent.

Monitors from over 30 countries watched the 2014 presidential elections and stated they were free, fair and transparent.

MmmMmm...do you deny they were only held in government strongholds?

Maria Zakharova: Serious differences remain between Russia and US

"In a statement on Wednesday, Russian Foreign Ministry spokesperson, Maria Zakharova said that Russia and the US were still in disagreement on how to deal with the situation in Syria.

“Serious differences remain between Russia and the United States over ways to resolve the Syrian crisis” Zakharova said.

Earlier, on her Facebook page, she had also talked about Secretary of State, John Kerry’s statements during his visit to Moscow. Referring to the US’ isolation of Russia, Kerry said “this was done at a specific moment of time”.

Zakharova added that she took Kerry’s comments as a public abandonment of the US policy against Russia, going on to say that Washington’s policy of isolation “failed”.

“In regards to Washington’s specific actions, we will see, because ‘by their fruits ye shall know them’”, she said citing a Bible verse."

www.almasdarnews.com/article/maria-zakharova-serious-differences-remain-between-russia-and-us/

MmmMmm...do you deny they were only held in government strongholds?
Over 11 million out of 15 million eligible voters voted. Terrorists and Kurds did not allow to vote but they have hardly people, anyway. Also, people traveled from Kurdish controlled areas to government controlled areas in order to vote. Syrians could also vote in many countries.

Do you realize how much money has been dumped into Syria by the Sunni dominated Gulf Coast States? Money used to build and sustain a Sunni army with the express purpose of undermining the perceived Shia expansion in the wake of the Iraq war. There is no way Iranian interests will be allowed to control Syria, the best Iran will get out of this deal is a much weakened Assad staying in power. Which, things being the way they are, is as likely an outcome as any.

Do you realize how much money has been dumped into Syria by the Sunni dominated Gulf Coast States? Money used to build and sustain a Sunni army with the express purpose of undermining the perceived Shia expansion in the wake of the Iraq war. There is no way Iranian interests will be allowed to control Syria, the best Iran will get out of this deal is a much weakened Assad staying in power. Which, things being the way they are, is as likely an outcome as any.
So far, reality is contrary to what you've explained. There's marginal shia participation in Yemen and Iraq; less in Syria. Where are these Syrian Sunni rebels?

So far, reality is contrary to what you've explained. There's marginal shia participation in Yemen and Iraq; less in Syria. Where are these Syrian Sunni rebels?
What do you think ISIS is? And I never claimed they were Syrian specifically nor did I call them rebels. They are a mercenary army brought together from around the globe for the express purpose of undermining the Shia expansion.

Last edited:

What do you think ISIS is? And I never claimed they were Syrian specifically nor did I call them rebels. They are a mercenary army brought together from around the globe for the express purpose of undermining the Shia expansion.
I doubt that ISIS has a seat in the political settlement there. That is being seen to by a Russo-Iranian bloc. We acquiesced to the Russian plan - making all the difference - and don't want that wahhabi bs spreading either.

I doubt that ISIS has a seat in the political settlement there. That is being seen to by a Russo-Iranian bloc. We acquiesced to the Russian plan - making all the difference - and don't want that wahhabi bs spreading either.
Sure, the big evil Russian plan, lol.
Looks like the Americans begin to withdraw their support from the Sunni faction. Saudi Arabia apparently tries to take over and lead its own coalition.

Last edited:

I will believe the US acquiesced when I see it. Based on everything I have witnessed thus far the US is not interested in a political settlement, especially not one that leaves Iran as the defacto winner.

Forum List

Back