John Kerry says that Trump is "disgraceful" and "dangerous"

Keep nutting out, anti-Trump nazis! You're doing more to discredit your *movement* than we ever could.

BTW..Whoopi's unhinged rant threw Judge Pirro's book sales about what scumbags you all are THROUGH THE ROOF hahahahaha.

John Kerry is absolutely correct

Putin walked all over Obama, Kerry and Hillary.
Trump is standing up to him.
Trump acts like a submissive puppy around Putin. He is everything Putin and Russia could have hoped for.

Yeah, and he is arming the countries around pootin that obummer/kerry NEVER even thought about doing. In fact, they shut down every opportunity to reign in their master pootin. Face it dude, obummer/kerry talked tough, and helped pootin, their master, while trump talks sweet, and ACTS tough.

I'll take actions over words any day of the week.

All three of his injuries were very minor and he never lost a day of work for either of them.

They do award purple hearts for any wound though. At least as far as I know.

Here's a list of the criteria for a purphttp://www.recognizethesacrifice.org/purple-heart-criteria.htmlle heart.
As opposed to the milksop President Bone Spurs who took every action to avoid service. Trump, however, admitted his Vietnam War was his battle with Venereal Disease.

You know what they say about what VD can do to the brain.

By the looks of it then, it appears the VD won.

As opposed to the milksop President Bone Spurs who took every action to avoid service.

just like Clinton, correct?
Hey, will! I find this thread kinda funny watching all these folks destroying Kerry's character for taking action in VN and disparaging it in a desperate attempt to make Trump look good. Trump doesn't even have the guts to face anyone he fires. Can you see him jumping off a boat and running into a jungle to take out a fleeing enemy that has a weapon? Yet Trump is the brave one, right, 'cause he chewed out the G7, who had too much class to stoop to his level, right? chuckle

no matter how much they disparage Kerry and his service, it won't make Trump look good.

No, what it does is make you look bad.

How does it make ME look bad?

because I fail to kowtow to Trump?

As opposed to the milksop President Bone Spurs who took every action to avoid service. Trump, however, admitted his Vietnam War was his battle with Venereal Disease.

You know what they say about what VD can do to the brain.

By the looks of it then, it appears the VD won.

As opposed to the milksop President Bone Spurs who took every action to avoid service.

Hey, will! I find this thread kinda funny watching all these folks destroying Kerry's character for taking action in VN and disparaging it in a desperate attempt to make Trump look good. Trump doesn't even have the guts to face anyone he fires. Can you see him jumping off a boat and running into a jungle to take out a fleeing enemy that has a weapon? Yet Trump is the brave one, right, 'cause he chewed out the G7, who had too much class to stoop to his level, right? chuckle

no matter how much they disparage Kerry and his service, it won't make Trump look good.

Because you elevate Kerry.

It has nothing to do with Trump, aside from the fact that you use the existence of Trump to justify your love affair with nazi ghouls, traitors and criminals.

Trump acts like a submissive puppy around Putin. He is everything Putin and Russia could have hoped for.

Yeah, and he is arming the countries around pootin that obummer/kerry NEVER even thought about doing. In fact, they shut down every opportunity to reign in their master pootin. Face it dude, obummer/kerry talked tough, and helped pootin, their master, while trump talks sweet, and ACTS tough.

What part of condoning the invasion of Crimea, fighting tooth and nail against sanctioning Russia, and giving the go-ahead to Assad was tougher?

What part of condoning the invasion of Crimea, fighting tooth and nail against sanctioning Russia, and giving the go-ahead to Assad was tougher?

Didn't happen. You people are such liars.
Per the leader of Crimea:
"I asked our foreign partners, and many of the phrases are reported, being taken out of context. They should be treated calmly and those few words voived at the dinner shouldn't be spun," the minister said. Klimkin added that he is aware of who is spreading false rumors. "But it's not worth disseminating these stupid things [because] it's sad," he added."

FM Klimkin: Trump did not say Crimea belongs to Russia

How has trump condoned the invasion? An invasion that obummer did nothing to thwart, and in fact the sanctions he placed on them are laughable. The only sanctions that have done anything are the drop in oil prices (that trump is engineering) that are truly hurting russia. And what go ahead did trump give assad? The fact that trump ordered a bunch of tomahawks to blow the shit out of russian and syrian air assets,or the hundreds of russian mecenaries who were fighting for assad that trump allowed to be killed which, yet again, obummer would have never done in a bazillion years.

Every point you try and make helps trump and makes you look like an idiot.

It has nothing to do with Trump, aside from the fact that you use the existence of Trump to justify your love affair with nazi ghouls, traitors and criminals.

I 'evaluated' Kerry in 2004, before voting against him, and have seen nothing to change my opinion of him since that time.

I 'evaluated' Trump during his campaign, and found no reason to vote FOR him, not even the fact he was running against Hillary, who I have even less use for.

If he runs in 2020, I still have no reason to vote for him.

I 'evaluated' Kerry in 2004, before voting against him, and have seen nothing to change my opinion of him since that time.

I 'evaluated' Trump during his campaign, and found no reason to vote FOR him, not even the fact he was running against Hillary, who I have even less use for.

Yes I believe you.

You are 100 percent AOK with a treasonous, murderous scumbag.

But you hate a guy who puts America first and dares to speak to the people without a filter.

I totally get it. That's why your endorsement of Kerry tells us about you. Not about trump, as you keep pretending.

How has trump condoned the invasion? An invasion that obummer did nothing to thwart, and in fact the sanctions he placed on them are laughable. The only sanctions that have done anything are the drop in oil prices (that trump is engineering) that are truly hurting russia. And what go ahead did trump give assad? The fact that trump ordered a bunch of tomahawks to blow the shit out of russian and syrian air assets,or the hundreds of russian mecenaries who were fighting for assad that trump allowed to be killed which, yet again, obummer would have never done in a bazillion years.

Trump spent $100 million dollars bombing a runway that was operational less than 24 hours later. At the time he was embroiled in scandal (shocker) and thought it would be a good distraction. Trump has railed against Russia sanctions, and stupidly argued Crimea belongs to Russia because the people speak Russian.

Trump spent $100 million dollars bombing a runway that was operational less than 24 hours later. At the time he was embroiled in scandal (shocker) and thought it would be a good distraction. Trump has railed against Russia sanctions, and stupidly argued Crimea belongs to Russia because the people speak Russian.

^^^Thinks he can read the president's mind.

Yes I believe you.

But you hate a guy who puts America first and dares to speak to the people without a filter.

I totally get it. That's why your endorsement of Kerry tells us about you. Not about trump, as you keep pretending.

That's why your endorsement of Kerry tells us about you.

you have trouble reading?

I guess you conveniently ignore the aircraft that were destroyed. Typical. Did obummer do squat? Why no, no he didn't. According to your hero ISIS was here to stay, trump let the military destroy them in less than 9 months. Hmm, obummer bows to his masters and does nothing, trump kills them.

Once again you make an ass of yourself and show how trump is FAR superior to obummer.

Yes I believe you.

That's why your endorsement of Kerry tells us about you.

you have trouble reading?
Will, I'm sure you know we have folks like that poster on the left too. Evidently anything less than abject adoration is anti-Trump to some. True conservatives are not welcome. Keep the faith...not that I expect any less from you. I know that no pissant chaos-monger is going to get under your skin.

Vietcong Hero John Kerry says that Trump’s Helsinki news conference was "disgraceful" and "dangerous". Well it’s hard for Trump to defend our intelligence agencies when they have repeatedly lied and covered-up Hillary and Obama’s epic corruption whilst trying to pull a coup on Trump.

"disgraceful" and "dangerous"? John Kerry "American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children ...”

"disgraceful" and "dangerous"? John Kerry called the American Soldiers fighting in Vietnam ‘Genghis Khan’

"disgraceful" and "dangerous"? John Kerry said of America's volunteer troops "Military service is for losers and idiots."

View attachment 206554

John Kerry says Trump-Putin Helsinki news conference was "disgraceful" and "dangerous" - CBS News

typical of you,ignoring how the corrupt REPUBLICANS have said the same thing.

John Kerry says that Trump is "disgraceful" and "dangerous"

Stop John, stop! You are much too kind.

Kerry is a traitor and a hypocrite. He's just jealous he LOST and never became President and now his political career is over and he is IRRELEVANT. Plus his wife is fat, ugly and a big mouth, but inherited money from John Heinz, so...…….

Vietcong Hero John Kerry says that Trump’s Helsinki news conference was "disgraceful" and "dangerous". Well it’s hard for Trump to defend our intelligence agencies when they have repeatedly lied and covered-up Hillary and Obama’s epic corruption whilst trying to pull a coup on Trump.

"disgraceful" and "dangerous"? John Kerry "American soldiers [are] going into the homes of Iraqis in the dead of night, terrorizing kids and children ...”

"disgraceful" and "dangerous"? John Kerry called the American Soldiers fighting in Vietnam ‘Genghis Khan’

"disgraceful" and "dangerous"? John Kerry said of America's volunteer troops "Military service is for losers and idiots."

View attachment 206554

John Kerry says Trump-Putin Helsinki news conference was "disgraceful" and "dangerous" - CBS News

typical of you,ignoring how the corrupt REPUBLICANS have said the same thing.
We thought this thread was dead 11 months ago...

but

tenor.gif

IT'S ALIVE

Forum List

Back