🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry Says

Oh, I'm sorry, wrong video.

Kerry: Air conditioners as big a threat as ISIS | Fox News
Sadly, I couldn't find it on Youtube, but there's a video here. Last I checked, Air Conditioners don't blow themselves up on random people and shoot up bars, or run down people in vehicles.

Yo,

"GTP"
200 (18).gif

john kerry is the jim carey of diplomacy, also the herman munster of elections.

images

images

Last edited:
"paul ryan" - Google Search

"John Kerry said it was a "revelation" when he learned in 2003 from a Boston Globe report, shortly before he ran for president, that his grandfather changed his family name from Kohn and converted to Catholicism before coming to the U.S. in 1905. Cameron Kerry married a Jewishwoman and the family are practicing Jews"

Just like Madeleine Allbright didn't know....

Putting John Kerry at Secretary of State was essentially handing over State to Netanyahu...

"paul ryan" - Google Search

"John Kerry said it was a "revelation" when he learned in 2003 from a Boston Globe report, shortly before he ran for president, that his grandfather changed his family name from Kohn and converted to Catholicism before coming to the U.S. in 1905. Cameron Kerry married a Jewishwoman and the family are practicing Jews"

Just like Madeleine Allbright didn't know....

Putting John Kerry at Secretary of State was essentially handing over State to Netanyahu...

Consistent with enduring american foreign policy egardless of party.

Consistent with enduring american foreign policy egardless of party.

At least since Bush 41, the last patriotic US President, the last US President to declare the "settlements" illegal...

Anyone still trying to lump HW and W together has no clue. James A Baker III got on national TV over and over to tell the US that Yitzhak Shamir was lying about settlements...

I signed a petition online asking that the State Department and all government offices
remove air conditioners...

I mean if they are as dangerous as ISIS-ISIL-DASH or whoever
Kerry was talking about the other day.
Set an example for the rest of the country ...Ass clown.

I signed a petition online asking that the State Department and all government offices

How about they just be turned off in Kerry's office and the presidential offices and whoever else in good with Kerry's statement until the new president Mr. Trump is in the White House.

Speaking of Herman Munster I wonder what happened to kerrywonohio, I really miss his complete moronic stupidity though Guano is doing his best to fill in and excelling him in some areas. :thup:

There's already a discussion about this in the CDZ. Anyone with reading comprehension skills understands that what Kerry said is that HFCs in a/c and refrigeration have to be replaced by other coolants.

Federal troops will not be breaking down your door and holding you at gunpoint while they confiscate your refrigerator.

You lot are sooooo gullible...

How about they just be turned off in Kerry's office and the presidential offices and whoever else in good with Kerry's statement until the new president Mr. Trump is in the White House.

Works for me....
Just think of what might have been if one leader
like the President of the US stood up at the beginning of this plague called ISIS....
and got other countries to end them....

Now they might never be stopped...
They have spread their evil beliefs and dumb asses
are joining their cause....

How about it Obama....
Quite the little JV team....

Works for me....
like the President of the US stood up at the beginning of this plague called ISIS....

How about it Obama....
Whats a JV team?

Works for me....

How about it Obama....

Works for me....

How about it Obama....
Whats a JV team?

Junior Varsity....

Forum List

Back