🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry to get Nobel Prize?

With both the Iran nuclear accord and opening an embassy in Cuba after 50 years...Kerry is a lock

Cue the Conservative swiftboating

You know something.
For a president Republicans accuse of being the worst in History, the Obama administration has a pretty good legacy for the history Books.

Now, how about Bush legacy-oh yeah, we can't talk about that. It becomes a "What did Bush F### up" contest!!

Yeah, Obozo cheered the Arab Spring, armed the terrorists, installed a terrorist organization to run Egypt, and put us on the verge of WWIII in the ME...

Quite an accomplishment..

amed the terrorist--yep, Syria is a clusterf###

installed a terrorist org in Egypt? No he did not, the brotherhood of evil muslims gained power in an election!!

We are not on the verge of WWIII due to the Iran deal, so tell us how you can justify that statement

P.S. Many Neocons cheered the Arab spring as well, with some even giving credit to GwB for his actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. They backtracked when they saw who was coming into power!!

With both the Iran nuclear accord and opening an embassy in Cuba after 50 years...Kerry is a lock

You know something.
For a president Republicans accuse of being the worst in History, the Obama administration has a pretty good legacy for the history Books.

Now, how about Bush legacy-oh yeah, we can't talk about that. It becomes a "What did Bush F### up" contest!!
Bush did protect us from those WMDs

Yep, the Bush administration F'd up the intelligence on Saddam's weapons capability.

Want to try again?

Bush also kept us safe on 9-11

One of four planes did not reach its target

You know something.

Yeah, Obozo cheered the Arab Spring, armed the terrorists, installed a terrorist organization to run Egypt, and put us on the verge of WWIII in the ME...

installed a terrorist org in Egypt? No he did not, the brotherhood of evil muslims gained power in an election!!

We are not on the verge of WWIII due to the Iran deal, so tell us how you can justify that statement

P.S. Many Neocons cheered the Arab spring as well, with some even giving credit to GwB for his actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. They backtracked when they saw who was coming into power!!
So you think that mess over there is just hunky-dory, huh???

How many refugees (with terrorists mixed in) are you going to house when Obozo let's them in???

Face it, Obozo gave us a disaster.

You know something.

How many refugees (with terrorists mixed in) are you going to house when Obozo let's them in???

Who said it was Hunky Dory?

Oh wait--you are just twisting things around to make it seem like you have a point.

READ what I said before:

NEOCONSERVATIVES WERE CREDITING BUSH WITH THE ARAB SPRING DEVELOPMENT UNTIL THEY REALIZED WHO WAS COMING INTO POWER!!

In other words, it was Bush, according to neoconservatives, that gave rise to the arab spring due to that f### up attempt to spread democracy in the ME.

You are trying to blame Obama because he was in office, but some in your party gave credit to Bush.

Yes, Republicans blamed Bush!!

Get over it!

You know something.

Oh wait--you are just twisting things around to make it seem like you have a point.

READ what I said before:

NEOCONSERVATIVES WERE CREDITING BUSH WITH THE ARAB SPRING DEVELOPMENT UNTIL THEY REALIZED WHO WAS COMING INTO POWER!!

In other words, it was Bush, according to neoconservatives, that gave rise to the arab spring due to that f### up attempt to spread democracy in the ME.

You are trying to blame Obama because he was in office, but some in your party gave credit to Bush.

Get over it!
Link???

You know something.

I thought James Taylor had already won the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize. I guess he has to go pick it up at the wal-mart return counter.

You know something.

I thought James Taylor had already won the 2016 Nobel Peace Prize. I guess he has to go pick it up at the wal-mart return counter.
damm! and I thought for sure that my cat "Bosworth" was going to win the prize for being the 7th cat to ever crap in a toilet without a poop-gaurd.

You know something.

READ what I said before:

Get over it!
Link???

Buddy, do yourself a favor

go to youtube
in the search bar for Youtube, type: Arab spring

They are numerous of videos of interviews and speeches dating through out the last decade with neocons talking about rising the muslims up tyranny

For instance

Is just one of hundreds!!

Go and you will find Neoconservatives given credit to the Bush doctrine as well.

No op-ed, actual people supporting and taking credit until the Egypt uprisings.

Then we start hearing the revision you repeat!

Now for the HONEST TRUTH to this Nobel deal....

John%2BKerry%2527s%2BNobel%2BPeace%2BPrize.jpg

Kerry is getting a nobel prize?

That means the Obama administration is the most decorated active administration in the world!! When Obama leaves office, he would have led one of the most globally decorated administration in American history.

In other words, more people favor Obama's foreign policies over Bush foreign policies. Of course, that includes the terrorists, but hey!

If you consider "The Nobel Prize" an honor I suppose you could say that, but as far as I'm concerned it seems to be little more than "Moonbat of the Year". If someone even nominated me for the same award given to the father of modern terrorism, Yasser Arafat, I'd kick them in the balls assuming they had at least a very small pair.

Maybe it's sour grapes, since those on the Right don't seem to get the prize, but the prize does involve peace.

Kerry is getting a nobel prize?

That means the Obama administration is the most decorated active administration in the world!! When Obama leaves office, he would have led one of the most globally decorated administration in American history.

In other words, more people favor Obama's foreign policies over Bush foreign policies. Of course, that includes the terrorists, but hey!

If you consider "The Nobel Prize" an honor I suppose you could say that, but as far as I'm concerned it seems to be little more than "Moonbat of the Year". If someone even nominated me for the same award given to the father of modern terrorism, Yasser Arafat, I'd kick them in the balls assuming they had at least a very small pair.

Maybe it's sour grapes, since those on the Right don't seem to get the prize, but the prize does involve peace.

Nobel prizes are given for things like race relations and protecting the environment. Things that conservatives hate

So the globalist bed wetter elites may be considering giving "The Moonbat of the Year" award to Lurch.

Nobel Prize Rumors Put Focus On Kerry-Iran Coziness

Growing speculation that John Kerry will receive a Nobel Peace Prize for finalizing the Iranian nuclear deal is generating renewed criticism of his close relationship with the Iranian foreign minister, Javad Zarif, a key public face for the theocratic regime who is rumored to be a probable co-recipient with Kerry.

Does that surprise anyone? After all, they gave the moonbat messiah the award for promising to shut down Gitmo, which still hasn't happened BTW, even though he had not and has not accomplished a fucking thing that has been good for anyone who doesn't donate millions to the fascist party.

If you want to consider the concept that Iran will now have all the cash it needs and nothing stopping it from building a weapon "a success", you might also consider a retroactive self abortion to reduce your carbon footprint and conserve precious oxygen for higher life forms like worms and cock roaches.

Yes, smart people who do great things win prizes -- meanwhile tea baggers jack up their impotent rage -- it sucks to fail but you really need to get over it and move on.

So the globalist bed wetter elites may be considering giving "The Moonbat of the Year" award to Lurch.

Growing speculation that John Kerry will receive a Nobel Peace Prize for finalizing the Iranian nuclear deal is generating renewed criticism of his close relationship with the Iranian foreign minister, Javad Zarif, a key public face for the theocratic regime who is rumored to be a probable co-recipient with Kerry.

Does that surprise anyone? After all, they gave the moonbat messiah the award for promising to shut down Gitmo, which still hasn't happened BTW, even though he had not and has not accomplished a fucking thing that has been good for anyone who doesn't donate millions to the fascist party.

If you want to consider the concept that Iran will now have all the cash it needs and nothing stopping it from building a weapon "a success", you might also consider a retroactive self abortion to reduce your carbon footprint and conserve precious oxygen for higher life forms like worms and cock roaches.

Yes, smart people who do great things win prizes -- meanwhile tea baggers jack up their impotent rage -- it sucks to fail but you really need to get over it and move on.
So, Yassir Arafat did great things by being a terrorist?

So, Yassir Arafat did great things by being a terrorist?
Or he could have gotten the award for risking his life for negotiating a treaty with Israel

Forum List

Back