🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Kerry to get Nobel Prize?

Right wingers get yet ANOTHER reason to wallow in their hate-bile.....Makes me happy.

Now, there are ALSO rumors that Obama may get a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts in the thawing of U.S. Cuban relations.....

Pass the anti-acid cocktails among your ilk, dimwitted right wingers. :bye1:
That would basically remove any credibility the Nobel committee has left....

Meh... Obama got one for being half white... they're pretty much meaningless at this point.

Well, the "good" thing about Obama being "half-white" is that then you can be labeled as only "half racist," Soggy.......

That would basically remove any credibility the Nobel committee has left....

Be honest, your right wing ilk NEVER gave the Nobel committee members any credibility. WHY???? Actually rather simple:

Right wingers are much more into war AND science deniers. How the hell would a right winger, then, EVER receive a Nobel?

Let us be clear

It is the Nobel PEACE Prize. Anyone, and I do mean anyone, has the ability to win it. All you have to do i work towards a peaceful and prosperous world filled with tolerance.

Hence, no PNAC supporting neocon nutjob is ever going to win that prize. Not even after Hell becomes an Ice Cube in Gods sweet tea!! NEVER!

After Obama got one for accomplishing nothing that pretty much sent the message that a Nobel Prize
doesn't mean all that much.

After Obama got one for accomplishing nothing that pretty much sent the message that a Nobel Prize

You're correct....Right wingers NEVER have to worry about being nominated for anything related to PEACE.

By winning the election in 2007, it ended the madness and globally destabilizing Bush doctrine.

That, in itself, is worthy of a peace prize. But I can see why republicans want to call it 'nothing'. To actually say this aloud make it seems like the GOP is filled with blood thirsty madmen, when the truth is it was a handful of false conservatives that came in and hijacked the party.

You're correct....Right wingers NEVER have to worry about being nominated for anything related to PEACE.

I don't know about that. Rand Paul has the best chance out of those running for The GOP nomination. But then, he is a Libertarian so I wonder would that count?

If they can give one to Yassir Arafat, they can give one to John Kerry.

Bingo.

Arafat, Hussein Obama, ...... and then perhaps Kerry... meh....

Can these latest batch of Nobel Price Winners be complete morons?

Yes siree!

They absolutely can :)

I don't know about that. Rand Paul has the best chance out of those running for The GOP nomination. But then, he is a Libertarian so I wonder would that count?

Indeed...I would NOT consider Paul a right winger.

If they can give one to Yassir Arafat, they can give one to John Kerry.

Bingo.

Arafat, Hussein Obama, ...... and then perhaps Kerry... meh....

Can these latest batch of Nobel Price Winners be complete morons?

Yes siree!

They absolutely can :)

Yes, a moron can win the peace prize. Sometimes, being brave and outspoken is enough.

Remember Malala? She won the peace prize for her bravery.

Arafat won due to the Oslo here he publicly renounced violence and had the PLO officially recognize Israel.

Muhammad Yunus won it due to his research on microloans to the poor. P.S.--I think of him as a right wing muslim--but you guys would scoff at such a notion, until you look him up!!

Yes, anybody can, including young girls, ex-terrorists and right wingers!

With both the Iran nuclear accord and opening an embassy in Cuba after 50 years...Kerry is a lock

Cue the Conservative swiftboating

With both the Iran nuclear accord and opening an embassy in Cuba after 50 years...Kerry is a lock

You know something.
For a president Republicans accuse of being the worst in History, the Obama administration has a pretty good legacy for the history Books.

Now, how about Bush legacy-oh yeah, we can't talk about that. It becomes a "What did Bush F### up" contest!!

You know something.
For a president Republicans accuse of being the worst in History, the Obama administration has a pretty good legacy for the history Books.

Now, how about Bush legacy-oh yeah, we can't talk about that. It becomes a "What did Bush F### up" contest!!
Bush did protect us from those WMDs

You know something.

Yeah, Obozo cheered the Arab Spring, armed the terrorists, installed a terrorist organization to run Egypt, and put us on the verge of WWIII in the ME...

Quite an accomplishment..

You know something.

Bush did protect us from those WMDs

Yep, the Bush administration F'd up the intelligence on Saddam's weapons capability.

Want to try again?

You know something.

Yeah, Obozo cheered the Arab Spring, armed the terrorists, installed a terrorist organization to run Egypt, and put us on the verge of WWIII in the ME...

Quite an accomplishment..

amed the terrorist--yep, Syria is a clusterf###

installed a terrorist org in Egypt? No he did not, the brotherhood of evil muslims gained power in an election!!

We are not on the verge of WWIII due to the Iran deal, so tell us how you can justify that statement

P.S. Many Neocons cheered the Arab spring as well, with some even giving credit to GwB for his actions in Iraq and Afghanistan. They backtracked when they saw who was coming into power!!

Forum List

Back