Zone1 John Leguizamo Buys Full Page New York Times Ad Asking Emmy Voters to Choose ‘Non-White Artists’

StatesRightsForever

Gold Member
May 1, 2024
He goes on to say this is about INCLUSION!!! Banning white people is now being inclusive. These libs are insane.

Actor John Leguizamo has taken out a full-page ad in the New York Times to urge industry insiders voting for Emmy Awards nominees to vote for “non-white artists” because there isn’t enough “inclusion” in the entertainment industry.

“America is better when it is inclusive,” the Spawn star wrote. “It is more profitable. It is more creative! Let’s not give up. I’m still woke! Are you?”
t’s simple!” his ad continued.

“There are hundreds of prolific non-white artists who deserve to be considered for Awards this year, not because they are simply… Black, Brown, Indigenous or Asian but because they are truly great,” he wrote, “exceptional artists who have achieved that greatness with a foot on their neck for far too long.”

He goes on to say this is about INCLUSION!!! Banning white people is now being inclusive. These libs are insane.

John Leguizamo is just another Hollyweird racist trying to remain relevant. These folks have done their best to kill the entertainment industry and they've succeeded. There isn't anything on television that is worth voting for anyway. Meh.

I's not banning. Sorry, but it's not banning. Banning would be keeping people off of a list.

He urges people to vote for categories like “best actor” or “best director” on the basis of skin color.

He is an asshole.
I see no problem with that. It's a closed group or people in the industry who get to vote. Their votes (I've lived in Hollywood) never affected my decisions. Not sure why you people would care.

"Who can vote for the Emmy Awards? The Emmy Award is a symbol of peer recognition. The Academy has over 24,000 members, divided into 31 peer groups of specialized fields. The National Active members of each peer group vote on the nominees and winners for categories pertaining to their area of specialty."

Unkotare ?

Last edited:
Does being GBLT cancel out ones whiteness? Personally don't have any issue with black or brown actors getting roles in movies. What's killing movies is the GBLT characters randomly inserted for no purpose but to check boxes in order to be eligible for these awards. Can't think of anything recent from HollyWoke that doesn't include a gay and trans character.

John Leguizamo NYT ad 1.jpg

And if you have nothing to add to the topic you can move on to another one.
How about this:

John Leguizamo NYT ad 2.jpg

How about addressing "and..." meaning wtf is the OP really about and what is wrong with it?

John is asking his 'peers' to "consider" not asking them to choose nonwhites over whites.

:auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:

Whites aren't being banned. Stop crying.

Forum List

Back