John Lewis raised millions while his district starved

Jitss617

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2019

This potato head, worthless piece of s
Did nothing was to stupid to anything. Murder is up 240% in his district.

The Democrat party if you could raise money you will most likely win. Doesn’t matter the merit of the individual all it matters is if people know you you can get 25,000 signatures raise a few bucks. And they’ll put your dumb ass on my fucking billboard

Lewis was even a more venal, money grubbing piece of shit than I ever imagined.
He spent most of his life cashing in on a moment in time on a bridge while his constituents
suffered under his neglect and disregard.
He raised millions for elections in which he literally had no opposition. I wonder where all that money went.

People don't realize that dead negro broke the law and was arrested many many times. Whether or not you agree with the law doesn't matter. I don't agree with 55mph speed zones but I follow the law. I don't break it and then complain when I get a ticket and say life isn't fair.

Under Horowitz's direction, the Freedom Center has launched a network of projects giving anti-Muslim voices and radical ideologies a platform to project hate and misinformation. Funding these figures and ideas fits into Horowitz's multi-front information war against the political left, which he claims has a stranglehold on mainstream culture. A fellow conservative has called him “something of a Stalinist,” and his FrontPage magazine ironically carries the tagline “Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.” Horowitz took to far-right politics after participating in the radical left politics of the 1960s.

and the writers are the same.

Despite Horowitz being a founding intellectual member of the New Left in the 1960s, and an advocate for civil rights and equality, he has since the late 1980s become a driving force of the anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant and anti-black movements.

Under Horowitz's direction, the Freedom Center has launched a network of projects giving anti-Muslim voices and radical ideologies a platform to project hate and misinformation. Funding these figures and ideas fits into Horowitz's multi-front information war against the political left, which he claims has a stranglehold on mainstream culture. A fellow conservative has called him “something of a Stalinist,” and his FrontPage magazine ironically carries the tagline “Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.” Horowitz took to far-right politics after participating in the radical left politics of the 1960s.

Despite Horowitz being a founding intellectual member of the New Left in the 1960s, and an advocate for civil rights and equality, he has since the late 1980s become a driving force of the anti-Muslim, anti-immigrant and anti-black movements.
What does this have to do with the OP?

What “misinformation” did Horowitz say about Muslims? Hatred of those who want to destroy Western Civilization isn’t a bad thing, we should hate those that seek to destroy us.

What “anti-Black” ideas does he have? Your link makes the accusation, but provides no quotes to back it up.

I lived in John Lewis district in Roswell,Georgia from 2003-2006 and he didn't do a damn thing for the people of his District. He was great at enriching himself,however!

What do you think his son does for work? Lol I haven’t a clue but I’m about to look it up. I’d say he runs a “foundation “ lol

John miles Lewis is a loser with no job ,, I’d love to see the money funneled to him. Claims he’s a musician haha that’s like saying my son won’t get out of the basement because he plays the guitar on Facebook and has a Facebook page lol

116716878_935503246966216_1762922916930951302_n.jpg

Forum List

Back