John McCain said his own war actions weren't particularly heroic

How many threads/posts by far-right goose-steppers have we seen defending Trump while bashing McCain, since Trump put his foot in his mouth?
This clearly shows how much the far-right is out of step is with Main Street America and common decency. If you folks think a majority of Americans agree with you, you're even crazier/nuts than most people ever imagined.

How many threads/posts by far-right goose-steppers have we seen defending Trump while bashing McCain, since Trump put his foot in his mouth?
This clearly shows how much the far-right is out of step is with Main Street America and common decency. If you folks think a majority of Americans agree with you, you're even crazier/nuts than most people ever imagined.

Considering that Trump is center on the political scale that makes this election is all the more interesting

Common decency ended when Main St. finally figured out that political whores from both parties no longer has their interests at heart!
The gloves are off .......... and may they stay off!!!

Remember all this is about was McCain calling the Trump anti-immigrant supporters in Ariz "crazies." And the fact is that even if the GOP flipped Colo, Fla and Ohio, they still lose. If they flipped VA too, then they win. And, Trump isn't doing the gop any favors in Colo, Fla ... or VA or UT.

Trump sort of shot himself in the foot by not sticking to hitting McCain over immigration.

Remember all this is about was McCain calling the Trump anti-immigrant supporters in Ariz "crazies." And the fact is that even if the GOP flipped Colo, Fla and Ohio, they still lose. If they flipped VA too, then they win. And, Trump isn't doing the gop any favors in Colo, Fla ... or VA or UT.

Trump sort of shot himself in the foot by not sticking to hitting McCain over immigration.

The shelf life on Trumps' McCain gaffe is near-ended. BTW, he did mention McShitstains' immigration record briefly today in SC. Also, McCain ain't a candidate; as McCain is only running against the grim reaper at this point.
I can't wait until Trump attacks Rubio for supporting amnesty for 3 years, now that you mention immigration. :up:

The shelf life on Trumps' McCain gaffe is near-ended. BTW, he did mention McShitstains' immigration record briefly today in SC. Also, McCain ain't a candidate; as McCain is only running against the grim reaper at this point.
I can't wait until Trump attacks Rubio for supporting amnesty for 3 years, now that you mention immigration. :up:
I can't imagine how Fox is going to retain order in the debate. This will be fascinating to watch.

I can't imagine how Fox is going to retain order in the debate. This will be fascinating to watch.

It's gonna be a street-brawl, unless 'elites' find a way to keep Trump out. Perry might even get his glasses broken......

I'd say less street-brawl than circus. I wonder if each participant will be allowed to weigh-in on every question. That would allow Trump to really go bombastic. LOL

It's gonna be a street-brawl, unless 'elites' find a way to keep Trump out. Perry might even get his glasses broken......
Jeb Bush is a bully and more physically fit and younger than Donald Trump a fight is not impossible.

Jeb Bush is a bully and more physically fit and younger than Donald Trump a fight is not impossible.

Jeb, Rubio, and Walker are spineless jellyfish........no match from those three.

Jeb, Rubio, and Walker are spineless jellyfish........no match from those three.
Desperation could make heroes.

Forum List

Back