John McCain Shoots Down Obama Impeachment Question At Town Hall

This is so ironic and so hilarious. GW was like a 4 year old with papa Cheney and his gang of nursemaids holding baby Bush's hand and leading him around with every stumbling step he took. You all are projecting onto someone else, onto another presidency, what was actually happening during the Bush years. Wow. What a field day for the psychoanalysts. Hilarious.
LMAO!

When did you ever hear the LIBERAL media grumbling that Bush was continually cutting off access to them?

(

When did you see Bush out on a Golf course, after he gave it up out of respect to the troops?

When did you ever hear Bush proclaim, or promise that his presidency would be the most transparent and accessible in history, and then see that promise completely shut down from damn near day one.....particularly after several foot in the mouth, obvious lack of leadership ability moments?

(Simply put he knew he would never allow any kind of transparency.)

When did you ever see Bush completely insulting the leader of one of our most important allies, Israel, to the leader of a country, France, who we never know if we can count on?

(When it comes to Bush's foreign policy....you probably don't want to go there.)

When did you ever see Bush completely schooled, in the White House no less, publically in front of the cameras, before the worlds eyes, by a foreign leader, the way Obama was by Benjamin Netanyahu?.....One of the most embarrassing moments for a US President in US history.

(Bush arguably had the least respect of ANY POTUS by other foreign leaders.)

And is it any surprise that Obama is now never seen discussing policy with ANY foreign leaders since that ridiculous fiasco?

(Again.....Bush arguably had the least respect of ANY POTUS by other foreign leaders and When it comes to Bush's foreign policy....you probably don't want to go there.)

You all need to wake the fuck up, and seriously start questioning just what the hell is going on.....It seems even your beloved liberal media is beginning too.

I, along with the thousands of troops wish you guys would have questioned BUSH as to "what the hell is going on" when he foolishly sent them off to DIE for NO GOOD REASON in Iraq.

Iraq Veterans Against the War | You are not alone

You probably should never evoke Bush II anytime you want to slam YOUR current President. It only makes you look like a fucking idiot and you'll lose every time.
You probably should never call someone a fuckin' idiot, when you yourself are one of the fuckin' idiots who voted Obama a second term, and most likely a first term.

Just sayin':eusa_whistle:

I was at Dick's Sporting Goods buying some clothes yesterday. I was at the line where they have placed the ammunition behind the counter. I'm guessing the "law and order" gun nuts are stealing the stuff--imagine my shock.

Anyway one of the employees asked a shopper if he wanted to see any of the ammunition they had hid behind the counter. The response was, "No, I'm just waiting for George Soros to turn it loose.":cuckoo: I couldn't help it...I just started giggling right there in the store.

LMAO!

When did you ever hear the LIBERAL media grumbling that Bush was continually cutting off access to them?

(

When did you see Bush out on a Golf course, after he gave it up out of respect to the troops?

When did you ever hear Bush proclaim, or promise that his presidency would be the most transparent and accessible in history, and then see that promise completely shut down from damn near day one.....particularly after several foot in the mouth, obvious lack of leadership ability moments?

When did you ever see Bush completely insulting the leader of one of our most important allies, Israel, to the leader of a country, France, who we never know if we can count on?

(When it comes to Bush's foreign policy....you probably don't want to go there.)

When did you ever see Bush completely schooled, in the White House no less, publically in front of the cameras, before the worlds eyes, by a foreign leader, the way Obama was by Benjamin Netanyahu?.....One of the most embarrassing moments for a US President in US history.

And is it any surprise that Obama is now never seen discussing policy with ANY foreign leaders since that ridiculous fiasco?

You all need to wake the fuck up, and seriously start questioning just what the hell is going on.....It seems even your beloved liberal media is beginning too.

I, along with the thousands of troops wish you guys would have questioned BUSH as to "what the hell is going on" when he foolishly sent them off to DIE for NO GOOD REASON in Iraq.

You probably should never evoke Bush II anytime you want to slam YOUR current President. It only makes you look like a fucking idiot and you'll lose every time.

he didn't, the little whiner Esmeralda did..he was reponding to her..and you better hate the democrats that voted for the Iraq, Bush didn't do it ALONE

What turned me against Hillary was that she voted for the War in Iraq. I think that she thought that it was a good political move. WRONG!!!!

LMAO!

(

You probably should never call someone a fuckin' idiot, when you yourself are one of the fuckin' idiots who voted Obama a second term, and most likely a first term.

Just sayin':eusa_whistle:

Because he supports a winner?

LMAO!

(

he didn't, the little whiner Esmeralda did..he was reponding to her..and you better hate the democrats that voted for the Iraq, Bush didn't do it ALONE

But Bush ALONE was the only one who could make that stupid, blunderous decision to commit our troops.

What turned me against Hillary was that she voted for the War in Iraq. I think that she thought that it was a good political move. WRONG!!!!
Really, it was a bad political move?

Funny but, she seems to be the loony libprog idiots top choice for '16.

But that could change, if the libprogs can find some other, as Harry Reid and Joe Biden would say, "a surprisingly clean, untypically well spoken black guy" they can prop up and use as a coolness factor, to fool the millions of idiots out there.

We'll see!:eusa_whistle:

:eusa_angel:
I agree it isn't obama running the show, all he is talking head running around the country on our dime with his on the road hate show..that's why Obama needs a teleprompter and pronounced corpsmen as, CORPS-man
Look at how even his beloved media entities are starting to grumble as to the lack of access.....As this dog and poney show goes on, it's becoming quite apparent that there's a reason why he spends so much time out of his office doing things other than his job....It's becoming obvious that they tell him to, "go play basketball, go play golf, go play a few rounds with Tiger, we got this....we'll let you know when we need you to go make a speech, or do a photo op. Don't worry, the speech will be written, the teleprompter will be loaded, just follow along and do what we say".

He's being handled, his hand is being held.

And anbody who can't see it, is either blind, or just plain ignorant.

This is so ironic and so hilarious. GW was like a 4 year old with papa Cheney and his gang of nursemaids holding baby Bush's hand and leading him around with every stumbling step he took. You all are projecting onto someone else, onto another presidency, what was actually happening during the Bush years. Wow. What a field day for the psychoanalysts. Hilarious.

Talk about an ironic comment. Nothing like fighting "projection" with more "projection". :cuckoo:

All politicians are lead around by the nose fighting fora party agenda. Obama is no different.

But Bush ALONE was the only one who could make that stupid, blunderous decision to commit our troops.
But, but, but, but, but, but, but, but, but,.......oh never mind.

Christ, the denial of the sheeps is just too damn funny.

But that could change, if the libprogs can find some other, as Harry Reid and Joe Biden would say, "a surprisingly clean, untypically well spoken black guy" they can prop up and use as a coolness factor, to fool the millions of idiots out there.

Do you think it helped her in 2008?

If you voted against the people who were screwing up the country, you would have voted for Obama in 2008. I know Republicans who voted for Obama in 2008 to send a message to the Republican Party. Guess that effort was wasted.

If you voted against the people who were screwing up the country, you would have voted for Obama in 2008. I know Republicans who voted for Obama in 2008 to send a message to the Republican Party. Guess that effort was wasted.
Nothing was going to help her in 2008, once the loony liprog powers that be found themselves a sheep they could easily exploit, as they made he and themselves appear to be edgy and cool.

As we have witnessed these past 4+ years, they have proven themselves not to be edgy and cool, but aloof and inept.....Just ask the families of 4 dead americans who were left to rot.

"What turned me against Hillary was that she voted for the War in Iraq. I think that she thought that it was a good political move. WRONG!!!!"

PREEcisely! She won't get my vote, as neither 'W' nor Obama did. He at least, however, did not vote for the illegal invasion.

Nothing was going to help her in 2008, once the loony liprog powers that be found themselves a sheep they could easily exploit, as they made he and themselves appear to be edgy and cool.

As we have witnessed these past 4+ years, they have proven themselves not to be edgy and cool, but aloof and inept.....Just ask the families of 4 dead americans who were left to rot.

So you have nothing intelligent to add, just partisan bullshit. I should have known better.

Good for McCain!

As long as he's been in the game, he obviously realizes that Obama is nothing but a figurehead, who was propped up by the libprogs, has zero leadership ability, and is not the one in the White House who is actually leading this country.

So, he's right.....impeaching him would be a moot point.

The interesting thing will be, after Obama's supposed presidency is over, is who will be the first to spill to the beans as to why Obama's presidency was the most insulated and non-transparent in US history, and who it was who was actually calling the shots.....'cause it sure as hell isn't Obama.

I agree it isn't obama running the show, all he is talking head running around the country on our dime with his on the road hate show..that's why Obama needs a teleprompter and pronounced corpsmen as, CORPS-man

You are so right. Someone "secret" is leading Obama. No black man could possibly be a leader for "Confederate Conservative White GOP". They would never allow it. They want the "uppity magical negro" to KNOW HIS PLACE!

:eusa_angel:Look at how even his beloved media entities are starting to grumble as to the lack of access.....As this dog and poney show goes on, it's becoming quite apparent that there's a reason why he spends so much time out of his office doing things other than his job....It's becoming obvious that they tell him to, "go play basketball, go play golf, go play a few rounds with Tiger, we got this....we'll let you know when we need you to go make a speech, or do a photo op. Don't worry, the speech will be written, the teleprompter will be loaded, just follow along and do what we say".

He's being handled, his hand is being held.

And anbody who can't see it, is either blind, or just plain ignorant.

LMAO!

Bush Lied About Giving Up Golf: Video Proof

r-GOLF-large570.jpg

Oops.

Forum List

Back