John McCain Wants Obama Hellcare Repealed. HUH?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
New Call for ‘Total Repeal’ of Obamacare From Unexpected Senator

600x378.jpg

After repeatedly criticizing senators such as Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) over their crusade to defund Obamacare, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called for the “total repeal” of the Affordable Care Act on Wednesday. It’s a quick turnaround after the longtime senator, in September, proclaimed that it was “not rational” to think Obamacare could be defunded or repealed."

600x378.jpg

After repeatedly criticizing senators such as Ted Cruz (R-Texas) and Mike Lee (R-Utah) over their crusade to defund Obamacare, Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) called for the “total repeal” of the Affordable Care Act on Wednesday. It’s a quick turnaround after the longtime senator, in September, proclaimed that it was “not rational” to think Obamacare could be defunded or repealed."

Affordable Care Act

Only 19 percent of American voters say the quality of care they and their families receive will improve in the next year because of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), while 43 percent say it will get worse and 33 percent say ACA won't affect their health care"

Yeah he's two faced. He wants to pretend as though he is the one leading this after repeatedly attacking those who actually are.

But it's amazing what you can accomplish when you don't care who gets the credit. If we get Obamacare repealed, let McCain claim credit for it. Just vote against him when he runs for President.

Regardless, lets repeal this monstrousity.

As an anti-Republican, I've changed my mind as well. I once supported the ACA--now, I don't. It isn't anything near the national healthcare system I've hoped for, and it really does look like that early-90's Republican plan that was simply a sellout to the insurance companies.

As a liberal, I wholeheartedly support repeal of the plan. Going back to the horrible, unsustainable "system" we've had in the past is the best way to promote a better European/Canadian/Australian approach to national health care.

Don’t be too hard on McCain when he finally does something right. Compare his call for repeal to George Will’s suggestion:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaTh-tfHJ4A&feature=player_embedded]George Will Has An Idea to Make Obamacare 'Disappear' - YouTube[/ame]​

George Will’s heart is in the right place, but he scared the hell out of me when he said “There is no need to repeal Obamacare.”

So long as that monstrosity is on the books the day will come when it, or parts of it, will be used against the American people.

Also, making the ACA disappear without repealing it endorses the sick parasite philosophy that passed it in the first place. Not repealing a blue law designed to enforce a specific moral code —— which is exactly what the ACA is —— is an invitation for the next generation of parasitic freaks to dust it off and try again:

blue law (noun)

1. A law designed to regulate Sunday activities, such as shopping in retail stores.

2. One of a body of laws in colonial New England designed to enforce certain moral standards and particularly to prohibit specified forms of entertainment or recreation on Sundays.

And how would leaving HillaryCare II on the books handle funding the Ready Reserve Corps with tax dollars? Funding for Barack Taqiyya’s personal goon squad is in the law. You can be sure Democrats will find a way to justify funding it with tax dollars that come from general revenues?

Bottom line: Go with McCain on this one.

600x378.jpg

Affordable Care Act

Only 19 percent of American voters say the quality of care they and their families receive will improve in the next year because of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), while 43 percent say it will get worse and 33 percent say ACA won't affect their health care"

So 52% are either indifferent or say the ACA will improve their healthcare.

Forum List

Back