John McCain's son is very angry Gold Star families invited Trump and took pictures at Arlington.

Anyway here’s a John McCain campaign ad shot at Arlington. So what's the big deal about Trump's photographers taking some pictures?

Wrong for Trump, equally wrong for McCain, though I do not know what year the law(s) were passed or when McCain might have done the campaign ad.

Wrong for Trump, equally wrong for McCain, though I do not know what year the law(s) were passed or when McCain might have done the campaign ad.

2019, but I'm not seeing anything related to filming on the cemetery grounds for use in a campaign video.

Federal Register :: Request Access

The Arlington media policy says "ANMC PAO and ANC G3 reserve the right to pre-approve any remarks for an event which may appear to give the appearance of ANMC or the event sponsor endorsing a particular organization, cause, movement, non-profit organization, commercial entity, or political campaign."

https://www.arlingtoncemetery.mil/Portals/0/ANC-media-policy.pdf

Incidentally, the Democrat John Edwards filmed a campaign ad containing images of ANC in 2015, when he was running for President.

Donald Trump has disgraced himself in many areas. But his longevity in public life after expressing open contempt for the men and women of the United States military, and especially those who have been wounded or killed in the service of their country, is an appalling achievement unmatched by any of his predecessors.

Four times as many service personnel died under Trump's watch than that of Biden.

Of course, it wasn't until Trump was President that we decided to pull out of the Middle East. Biden was just riding Trump's coat tails, but he totally fucked up the withdrawal plan.

And of course, far more of them died under Obama than bother Trump and Biden put together.

1725418765083.png

Donald Trump has disgraced himself in many areas. But his longevity in public life after expressing open contempt for the men and women of the United States military, and especially those who have been wounded or killed in the service of their country, is an appalling achievement unmatched by any of his predecessors.
Except that never happened.

Funny how you can't help yourself.

Forum List

Back