🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

John Stossel - Jobs But No Workers...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
By the far the best show on Cable News.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBbFz-H7kVo]John Stossel ~ Jobs But No Workers - YouTube[/ame]

Plenty of workers if the pay is right.

Is Stossel one of those filthy god damned open borders scum?

Workers refuse to work for salaries that cannot support them.

duh!

They'd be damned fools to do otherwise.

duh!

Salaries at this particular Company are very good. One could definitely support themself.

Well, the bottom line on jobs IS the bottom line. There are zero exceptions to that.

If the money is right, people stand in line for jobs.

Again, zero exceptions to that.

Last edited:
Well, the bottom line on jobs IS the bottom line. There are zero exceptions to that.

Reminds me of Clark Griswold's dumb-ass cousin Eddie in the various National Lampoon's Vacation movies.

Cousin Eddie has been unemployed for many years, because he's "holding out for a management position".

Why bother working, when you can become a "ward of government", and get subsidized housing, food stamps, Medicaid, and other benefits?

Where do you live? I want to open a store near you and charge higher prices so that my employees can make more money. I'm sure you will help out.

duh!

Much better to take those Obama bucks.

Unfortunately, that is the way things are going in this country. We've become an Entitlement Nation. People like that Poster feel perfectly comfortable stealing from fellow Taxpaying Citizens. That mentality has to change. It's not ok to steal from fellow Citizens. And not to mention, we're broke anyway. Things have to change.

Forum List

Back