John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
So nice to know patriotic John Wayne would have supported Trump. Wayne knew the sacrifices and hard work it took from the American individual to make America great. John Wayne respected earned exceptionalism.

1929731_10156475870665725_7839740366814013185_n.jpg

th

That's odd. Wanye said the exact opposite when I asked him on my Ouija Board.

Everyone loves Trump. Even the drooling rubioites on here secretly will vote for Trump.

Unless it comes directly from the man himself, it's just speculation.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Lee Marvin thought John Wayne was a punk and called him Marion for not fighting in the war. John Wayne is a cardboard soldier just like Ronald Reagan, Dick Cheney and all the Bushes.

Lee Marvin thought John Wayne was a punk and called him Marion for not fighting in the war. John Wayne is a cardboard soldier just like Ronald Reagan, Dick Cheney and all the Bushes.

yeah you leftist jackwads are full of war heroes

So nice to know patriotic John Wayne would have supported Trump. Wayne knew the sacrifices and hard work it took from the American individual to make America great. John Wayne respected earned exceptionalism.

1929731_10156475870665725_7839740366814013185_n.jpg

th

Hilarious. The resident racist who slogs around with bogus quotes all over his sigline now puts words in the mouth of yet another quotee, without a link. And like his bogus sigline quotes it serves to make the opposite point from what he thinks it makes.

So, John Wayne is a hero? Another Irish faker pretending he's tough. Lee Marvin laughed at Marion Morrison on set.

John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

Yep, many of us already knew that pigeon-toed Marion Morrison was a NaziCon. He also was no friend to Native Americans. He was a racist asshole - much like the founder of the Washington Redskins.

In May 1971, Playboy magazine published an interview with Wayne which resulted in a firestorm of controversy. Wayne expressed his support for the Vietnam War,[4]:580 and made headlines for his resolute opinions about social issues and race relations in the United States:

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.[15]:289[57]

John Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I do too. I believe John Wayne also would of supported Hitler!

He hated Hitler.

You are talking out of your....your ...I don't know what.:mad-61:

He never served in WWII.

so?

he still hated Hitler!

Got a quote from him saying that? Easy enough from the backlot in Hollywood. Did he ever do a USO tour? Raise money for war bonds? Or just run his mouth?

oh shut up!

will you

Forum List

Back