John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

Yep, many of us already knew that pigeon-toed Marion Morrison was a NaziCon. He also was no friend to Native Americans. He was a racist asshole - much like the founder of the Washington Redskins.

In May 1971, Playboy magazine published an interview with Wayne which resulted in a firestorm of controversy. Wayne expressed his support for the Vietnam War,[4]:580 and made headlines for his resolute opinions about social issues and race relations in the United States:

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.[15]:289[57]

John Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're just mad he killed all them injuns in the movies

I do too. I believe John Wayne also would of supported Hitler!

He hated Hitler.

You are talking out of your....your ...I don't know what.:mad-61:

He never served in WWII.

so?

he still hated Hitler!

Got a quote from him saying that? Easy enough from the backlot in Hollywood. Did he ever do a USO tour? Raise money for war bonds? Or just run his mouth?

oh shut up!

will you

Celluloid hero.

Not for lack of trying. He volunteered but a congenital heart condition made him 4F.

Not at all true:

America's entry into World War II resulted in a deluge of support for the war effort from all sectors of society, and Hollywood was no exception. Wayne was exempted from service due to his age (34 at the time of Pearl Harbor) and family status, classified as 3-A (family deferment). He repeatedly wrote John Ford saying he wanted to enlist, on one occasion inquiring whether he could get into Ford's military unit, but consistently kept postponing it until after "he finished just one or two pictures".[4]:212 Wayne did not attempt to prevent his reclassification as 1-A (draft eligible), but Republic Studios was emphatically resistant to losing him; Herbert J. Yates, President of Republic, threatened Wayne with a lawsuit if he walked away from his contract,[4]:220 and Republic Pictures intervened in the Selective Service process, requesting Wayne's further deferment.[4]:213

Sheesh picking on a dead man. Leftists can't go much lower

Asking a question is "picking on" to the thin-skinned.

It's okay for his daughter to "channel" him, though. If she'd said something negative, you'd be on her like stink on shit.

It's okay for his daughter to "channel" him, though. If she'd said something negative, you'd be on her like stink on shit.

Channel him? You're sort of stretching it there. She knew her father. I knew my father and I know he would have most likely supported Trump, be certainly wouldn't have supported the dip stick you left loons put in the WH

It's amazing to me how these progressive "sheeple" pick up people from the grave and use them to their advantage.

Like they will gain something from that! :rolleyes:

Who is channeling him??????????????????

who? omg you are totally nuts!

Should I use smaller words?

BTW, I knew about his USO tours. Why didn't you?

Didn't know he was balding that badly in the mid 60s

John Wayne Visits Army in Vietnam

It's amazing to me how these progressive "sheeple" pick up people from the grave and use them to their advantage.

Like they will gain something from that!

Wayne's daughter just garnered some media attention, but why do you call her a "sheeple"?

Like they will gain something from that! :rolleyes:

They are predictable, anything they feel threatened by they have to attack. Childish really but what can you expect from them?

Forum List

Back