John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

Sheesh picking on a dead man. Leftists can't go much lower

Asking a question is "picking on" to the thin-skinned.

It's okay for his daughter to "channel" him, though. If she'd said something negative, you'd be on her like stink on shit.

Who is channeling him??????????????????

who? omg you are totally nuts!

Should I use smaller words?

BTW, I knew about his USO tours. Why didn't you?

Didn't know he was balding that badly in the mid 60s

John Wayne Visits Army in Vietnam

Yep. He used hairpieces for most of his later roles.

It's amazing to me how these progressive "sheeple" pick up people from the grave and use them to their advantage.

Like they will gain something from that! :rolleyes:

They are predictable, anything they feel threatened by they have to attack. Childish really but what can you expect from them?

Why are you saying such terrible things about Wayne's daughter? :wtf:

I do too. I believe John Wayne also would of supported Hitler!

He hated Hitler.

You are talking out of your....your ...I don't know what.:mad-61:

He never served in WWII.
Not for lack of trying. He volunteered but a congenital heart condition made him 4F.

Give us a link to that, because everyoue else says thats horsesh*t...

http://www.neatorama.com/2014/06/25/Was-John-Wayne-a-Draft-Dodger/

It's amazing to me how these progressive "sheeple" pick up people from the grave and use them to their advantage.

They are predictable, anything they feel threatened by they have to attack. Childish really but what can you expect from them?

Childish crap like that bores me, step it up

I agree

these pathetic bleeding hearts progressives/ totalitarians don't like the John Waynes or Charlton Hestons of this world.

they feel more comfortable with the Michaels Moores.

Why and how would John Wayne have supported Hitler other than what lies between your ears? What vision did Hitler and John Wayne share? John Wayne is an American icon that embodied the post WW2 pride that kicked Hitler's ass. What insight do you have that speaks otherwise?

I agree

these pathetic bleeding hearts progressives/ totalitarians don't like the John Waynes or Charlton Hestons of this world.

Or Richard Simmons

He hated Hitler.

He never served in WWII.

Maybe not in the traditional sense but he did his part for the war effort.

I know. I just wanted to see how many of the RWs knew anything about him at all or could even be bothered finding out. Got my answers. :D

He hated Hitler.

He never served in WWII.

I know. I just wanted to see how many of the RWs knew anything about him at all or could even be bothered finding out. Got my answers. :D

I never much really cared for most of his work or his politics. Westerns are not really my thing but he was a great actor nonetheless.

He hated Hitler.

He never served in WWII.

I never much really cared for most of his work or his politics. Westerns are not really my thing but he was a great actor nonetheless.

There are some actors who essentially play themselves on screen. Wayne was one of them. There's an honesty to that.

I agree

Or Richard Simmons

lol. He is gayer then the Key West production of Rent but Richard Simmons is a do-gooder.

I agree

Or Richard Simmons

lol. He is gayer then the Key West production of Rent but Richard Simmons is a do-gooder.

LOL actually I like Simmons

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

I agree

Or Richard Simmons

LOL actually I like Simmons

Me too. "Sweatin' To The Oldies" is unintentionally hilarious. lol

Naa, He probably would have liked that skinny man Obama so he could do him and then strangle him to death. He wouldn't be able to get control over trump.

John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

Yep, many of us already knew that pigeon-toed Marion Morrison was a NaziCon. He also was no friend to Native Americans. He was a racist asshole - much like the founder of the Washington Redskins.

In May 1971, Playboy magazine published an interview with Wayne which resulted in a firestorm of controversy. Wayne expressed his support for the Vietnam War,[4]:580 and made headlines for his resolute opinions about social issues and race relations in the United States:

I believe in white supremacy, until the blacks are educated to a point of responsibility. I don't believe giving authority and positions of leadership and judgment to irresponsible people ... I don't feel we did wrong in taking this great country away from [the Native Americans] ... Our so-called stealing of this country from them was just a matter of survival. There were great numbers of people who needed new land, and the Indians were selfishly trying to keep it for themselves.[15]:289[57]

John Wayne - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You're just mad he killed all them injuns in the movies
He loves that the Democrats and their first President ordered the killing off of many Indian Nations through-out America..

isn't funny, now he's a Trump fan, when all his life he was a devoted DEMOCRAT. a snake just like the rest of them in there today. sucking the life out of life us and selling us out all at the same time.

Forum List

Back