John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

John Wayne's message to Democrats..

10428512_10154241665345058_3359416544814747590_n.jpg

View attachment 58313

Tell us about your struggles.

Words of Wisdom

sheesh, yet another Snopes suckholing moron...:laugh:

The moron is the guy who refuses to watch the clip where the line is actually spoken by an Actor Who Is Not Wayne and can't produce a single shred of evidence from any role Wayne played, any interview he gave, or any other source that proves he said it.

Moron.

View attachment 58313

Tell us about your struggles.

Words of Wisdom

sheesh, yet another Snopes suckholing moron...:laugh:

The moron is the guy who refuses to watch the clip where the line is actually spoken by an Actor Who Is Not Wayne and can't produce a single shred of evidence from any role Wayne played, any interview he gave, or any other source that proves he said it.

Moron.

Eh, small potato little imbecile, who really cares as long as you're upset and whining...my intention was a success...:thanks:

Can you people believe this was even some headline of some rag? now a serial killers daughter is famous because she claims her killer father would support Trump. what a freaking joke

Last edited:
Can you people this was even some headline of some rag? now a serial killers daughter is famous because she claims her killer father would support Trump. what a freaking joke

I think I'm in love. It is impossible not to love someone this stupid.

This might be the dumbest thing ever said here.

John Wayne...............Gacy?

Awesome. Just awesome.

Can you people believe this was even some headline of some rag? now a serial killers daughter is famous because she claims her killer father would support Trump. what a freaking joke

WTF ? Are you by chance thinking that before John Wayne Gacy was killing boys, he rode a horse and supported Republicans ?

WTF ? Are you by chance thinking that before John Wayne Gacy was killing boys, he rode a horse and supported Republicans ?

D.D., my friend. How awesome does it feel to know that....after a lifetime of experience and political awareness.....you have essentially the same political outlook as Stephanie here? You and this complete imbecile agree on just about everything when it comes to politics.

Does it make you stop an think for a moment?

What are the odds that this note from Aissa Wayne is legit? Nothing for or against Trump and John/Aissa Wayne, I'm just a bit suspect.

It's interesting that (A) it's undated and (B) it appeared on Trump's FB page and then was copied by the Washington Examiner and a few others. But even FOX isn't carrying it. Hmm...

It's on her Facebook page:

Aissa Wayne | Facebook

Lord give me strength...:rofl::rofl:

D.D., my friend. How awesome does it feel to know that....after a lifetime of experience and political awareness.....you have essentially the same political outlook as Stephanie here? You and this complete imbecile agree on just about everything when it comes to politics.

Does it make you stop an think for a moment?

You say it's the dumbest thing ever posted here.
It's possible it's a display of comedy brilliance never before seen here as well. You choose.

Really! Who really gives a fat shit about a B actor and draft dodger from WWII

So nice to know patriotic John Wayne would have supported Trump. Wayne knew the sacrifices and hard work it took from the American individual to make America great. John Wayne respected earned exceptionalism.

1929731_10156475870665725_7839740366814013185_n.jpg

th

This thread is awesome. "Hero John Wayne" as soon as you poke holes in that it becomes "how dare you pick on the dead!l"

Well who the F brought up this dead racist prick?

Forum List

Back