John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

Interesting to see how America has changed from his day. I remember his answer to women's rights, "They can work as long as they're home in time to make dinner."

Really! Who really gives a fat shit about a B actor and draft dodger from WWII

So nice to know patriotic John Wayne would have supported Trump. Wayne knew the sacrifices and hard work it took from the American individual to make America great. John Wayne respected earned exceptionalism.

1929731_10156475870665725_7839740366814013185_n.jpg

th

John Wayne a B grade actor ?
Dude, in his day you couldn't be a bigger A lister than he was.

Now someone like Audie Murphy, was a B grade actor. He happened to be a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, but definitely a B grade actor.

So nice to know patriotic John Wayne would have supported Trump. Wayne knew the sacrifices and hard work it took from the American individual to make America great. John Wayne respected earned exceptionalism.

th

Now someone like Audie Murphy, was a B grade actor. He happened to be a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, but definitely a B grade actor.
How could we compare Audie Murphy to the guy that took Iwo Jima and so many other islands? I don't think John Wayne was in the European theater, however.

Can you people believe this was even some headline of some rag? now a serial killers daughter is famous because she claims her killer father would support Trump. what a freaking joke

WTF ? Are you by chance thinking that before John Wayne Gacy was killing boys, he rode a horse and supported Republicans ?

D.D., my friend. How awesome does it feel to know that....after a lifetime of experience and political awareness.....you have essentially the same political outlook as Stephanie here? You and this complete imbecile agree on just about everything when it comes to politics.

Does it make you stop an think for a moment?

You say it's the dumbest thing ever posted here.
It's possible it's a display of comedy brilliance never before seen here as well. You choose.

Yes. That's possible.

You are dead wrong. In the 30's and 40's and 50's B grade actor. The only reason he got and academy was because he was dying.
Piece of shit actor and draft dodger. A hero of yours! Good!

th

johnny the draft dodger wayne wasnt even in the military.
Even ronnie B actor himself. reagan was in the military but sat his ass state side.

th

How could we compare Audie Murphy to the guy that took Iwo Jima and so many other islands? I don't think John Wayne was in the European theater, however.

th

I'm comparing their movie careers ONLY.
Audie Murphy was a king of B movies, Wayne was a true A lister.

You are dead wrong. In the 30's and 40's and 50's B grade actor. The only reason he got and academy was because he was dying.

th

I wouldn't call him a hero of mine, but you're full of shit calling him a B grade actor. He made many big movies, and I'm in no way calling him a brilliant actor I'm simply saying he was a big star and certainly not a B grade star.

Even ronnie B actor himself. reagan was in the military but sat his ass state side.

th

Wayne signed up but was rejected. He never tried to dodge service. He even applied for the O.S.S. He went nationwide selling war bonds.

His movies sucked by and large. You are the one full of shit imagining more to the jerk than anything But that is your fantasy.
He was a draft dodging chicken shit in the 40s.

th

I wouldn't call him a hero of mine, but you're full of shit calling him a B grade actor. He made many big movies, and I'm in no way calling him a brilliant actor I'm simply saying he was a big star and certainly not a B grade star.

LOL, good one. Propganda from the right. Just like ronnie piece of shit reagan and his bullshit.
The fake patriotic asshole he was, and always will be.

th

Wayne signed up but was rejected. He never tried to dodge service. He even applied for the O.S.S. He went nationwide selling war bonds.

John Wayne played John Wayne in all his roles. I think we resented Reagan's military because he slept in his own bed at night, yet wore the same uniform as those that spent the night sleeping in a hole in the ground.

Forum List

Back