John Waynes Daughter: My Dad Would Have Been A Big Supporter Of Donald Trump

LOL, good one. Propganda from the right. Just like ronnie piece of shit reagan and his bullshit.
The fake patriotic asshole he was, and always will be.

johnny the draft dodger wayne wasnt even in the military.
Even ronnie B actor himself. reagan was in the military but sat his ass state side.

Really! Who really gives a fat shit about a B actor and draft dodger from WWII

John Wayne a B grade actor ?
Dude, in his day you couldn't be a bigger A lister than he was.

Now someone like Audie Murphy, was a B grade actor. He happened to be a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, but definitely a B grade actor.
How could we compare Audie Murphy to the guy that took Iwo Jima and so many other islands? I don't think John Wayne was in the European theater, however.
Wayne signed up but was rejected. He never tried to dodge service. He even applied for the O.S.S. He went nationwide selling war bonds.
Damn right it's a good one because it is the truth. Steve McGarrett always lays out the truth. Remember that. Now on to the brief lecture of fact. Reagan made educational war department training films for the military during WW2. He did his duty as a patriotic American during the war. You are the one spewing falsehoods. You are anti-American.

LOL, good one. Propganda from the right. Just like ronnie piece of shit reagan and his bullshit.

Even ronnie B actor himself. reagan was in the military but sat his ass state side.

Now someone like Audie Murphy, was a B grade actor. He happened to be a Congressional Medal of Honor recipient, but definitely a B grade actor.
How could we compare Audie Murphy to the guy that took Iwo Jima and so many other islands? I don't think John Wayne was in the European theater, however.
Wayne signed up but was rejected. He never tried to dodge service. He even applied for the O.S.S. He went nationwide selling war bonds.
Damn right it's a good one because it is the truth. Steve McGarrett always lays out the truth. Remember that. Now on to the brief lecture of fact. Reagan made educational war department training films for the military during WW2. He did his duty as a patriotic American during the war. You are the one spewing falsehoods. You are anti-American.

I worked behind a desk in an S-2 section during the Cold War.

Did I do my duty? Can I get your thanks? Thanks from someone who didn't do shit?

Just like I laugh at an Irish Lass pretending she's tough.

Why don't you stay on topic and stop trolling. Either that or I can ignore your dumb ass and your stupid screen name. Your choice, bish
Uh oh, look out, il Tupe, FakeIrishSkank is going to put you on ignore just like she has done to me and every other "leftist" who has gotten under her thin skin.

So the RWnuts have now decided to obediently follow the magical dictates of a dead Hollyweird?

Really! Who really gives a fat shit about a B actor and draft dodger from WWII

Such hostility, did Wayne steel your girlfriend, or maybe take your lunch money ?

You would choke on the truth. Even the slightest hint of the truth would make you convulse.
Patriot!! What an ass!

Just telling it like it is to all the stupid right wingers that attach themselves to phony patriots, just like they are.

Such hostility, did Wayne steel your girlfriend, or maybe take your lunch money ?

Forum List

Back