Johnny Depp in Financial trouble?

The lefties are really nutcase and pretty Dangerous !

Johnny Depp made a crude joke about assassinating Donald Trump while over in England and the crowd totally ate it up! We’ve got the video of his wild remark, right here.
Did Johnny Depp not take away anything from Kathy Griffin‘s Donald Trump scandal? While the 56-year-old comedienne claims her career is now over after she posed with a mock severed head of the president, the Pirates of the Caribbean star just cracked a full-on joke about assassination! The 54-year-old is over in England for the annual Glastonbury Music Festival,where he took the time to talk with reporters and couldn’t stay away from the topic of the Trumpster.
Johnny was his usual carefree, rambling self in a video taken by New Music Express on June 22. “We should bring Trump over here,” he told the English crowd and received a huge round of boo’s before saying “No, no, no, you’ve misunderstood completely.” A reporter then threw him the question “Just to give him some love and rehabilitation?” and the star replied, “I think he needs serious help.” That got the crowd cheering and he decided to run with the momentum, asking “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”
Johnny Depp Makes Donald Trump Assassination Joke & The Crowd Cheers — Watch Video – Hollywood Life

Johnny Depp made a crude joke about assassinating Donald Trump while over in England and the crowd totally ate it up! We’ve got the video of his wild remark, right here.
Did Johnny Depp not take away anything from Kathy Griffin‘s Donald Trump scandal? While the 56-year-old comedienne claims her career is now over after she posed with a mock severed head of the president, the Pirates of the Caribbean star just cracked a full-on joke about assassination! The 54-year-old is over in England for the annual Glastonbury Music Festival,where he took the time to talk with reporters and couldn’t stay away from the topic of the Trumpster.
Johnny was his usual carefree, rambling self in a video taken by New Music Express on June 22. “We should bring Trump over here,” he told the English crowd and received a huge round of boo’s before saying “No, no, no, you’ve misunderstood completely.” A reporter then threw him the question “Just to give him some love and rehabilitation?” and the star replied, “I think he needs serious help.” That got the crowd cheering and he decided to run with the momentum, asking “When was the last time an actor assassinated a president?”
Johnny Depp Makes Donald Trump Assassination Joke & The Crowd Cheers — Watch Video – Hollywood Life

Saw that.
On one hand you have to think he'll now lose half his fans. On the other hand since he's in such a financial mess anyway, maybe he figures his base of fans will shrink, but the ones who stay will be extra energized to see his films.

Saw that.
On one hand you have to think he'll now lose half his fans. On the other hand since he's in such a financial mess anyway, maybe he figures his base of fans will shrink, but the ones who stay will be extra energized to see his films.
It turned out badly some actors believe they have some kind of right to be unpleasant .John Deep went to far thinking he could make such a threat in from of his fans. in France we had Madonna who came to make some kind of moral about Marine Le Pen. I do not care what she thinks it is the leftists who like to impose their choice.

Deep didn't squander his untold millions of dollars. He lent it to Sean Penn who in turn donated it the people suffering in Venezuela after the death of his hero Hugo. Or maybe he lent it to Hugo's billionaire daughter, I forget which.

I don't give two shits about Johnny Depp or any other self perceived Hollyweird elitist. They live in some fantasy where they fancy themselves all important

I don't give two shits about Johnny Depp or any other self perceived Hollyweird elitist. They live in some fantasy where they fancy themselves all important
I give Depp about a year before he's found dead behind a dumpster in Nice with a needle sticking out of his eyeball.
He's so addicted to every hard drug he makes M. Jackson look like a mormon missionary.

According to Sotheby's International Realty France, the biggest network of luxury real estate agencies in France and Monaco, Johnny Depp who lives a real descent into the underworld, would have already put up for sale his house in the Var located in the city Of Plan-de-la-Tour , France since 2015. An area of 15 hectares absolutely magnificent that the actor of 53 years offered when he was still with his companion Vanessa Paradis. A property that makes you dream more than one. The video above

Forum List

Back