Johnny Rotten is a huge Trump supporter.

Ray9

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2016
Johnny rotten is a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter and he says that democrats have destroyed California. You know Trump is going to succeed when Johnny Rotten, a naturalized US citizen, sees the American middle class going down the tubes just like the UK. Read the words to God Save the Queen and you see democrats everywhere.

Last edited:
Johnny rotten is a MAGA hat wearing Trump supporter and he says that democrats have destroyed California. You know Trump is going to succeed when Johnny Rotten, a naturalized US citizen, sees the American middle class going down the tubes just like the UK. Read the words to God Save the Queen and you see democrats everywhere.

Did way too many drugs clearly...

Lydon became an American citizen in 2013, in addition to his British and Irish citizenships. He later spoke of how he would never have considered becoming a U.S. citizen during the "Bush years" because of the "horrible" way America presented itself abroad, but the Obama presidency had changed his mind, in particular because "America has the potential to be a nation that actually cares for its afflicted and wounded and ill and disenfranchised" as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare").[65]

Billy Idol became a US citizen a coupla years ago

Ann Coulter was happy about it

Lydon became an American citizen in 2013, in addition to his British and Irish citizenships. He later spoke of how he would never have considered becoming a U.S. citizen during the "Bush years" because of the "horrible" way America presented itself abroad, but the Obama presidency had changed his mind, in particular because "America has the potential to be a nation that actually cares for its afflicted and wounded and ill and disenfranchised" as a result of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act ("Obamacare").[65]

He saw the truth.

th

On the one hand it seems ironic. On the other hand, nowadays the cops act just like this:

Right now ha, ha, ha, ha, ha
I am an anti-Christ
I am an anarchist
Don't know what I want
But I know how to get it
I want to destroy the passerby
'Cause I want to be anarchy
No dogs body
Anarchy for the U.K.
It's coming sometime and maybe
I give a wrong time, stop a traffic line
Your future dream has sure been seen through
In the city
How many ways to get what you want
I use the best, I use the rest
I use the N.M.E.
I use anarchy
Its the only way to be
Is this the MPLA
Or is this the UDA
Or is this the IRA
I thought it was the U.K.
Or just another country
Another council tenancy
I want to be anarchy
And I want to be anarchy
(Oh what a name)
And I want to be an anarchist
(I get pissed, destroy!)

It is baffling. You really have to wonder what people are seeing. The government has issued a narrative and some people are lining up in lockstep. It is beyond Orwellian. He's a monster!, says the government and like a machine, derangement is dispensed and absorbed. It is a conditioned, automatic, salivated response like a cat that springs up when it hears a can of cat food opening by its master.

"They made you morons, there is no future". That is pretty plain from a punk band of the late 1970's. No wonder Johnny Rotten likes Trump. Trump drops his pants and moons the government that swindled the people of middle class success. Trump flips the bird to the Chinese and their unbalanced trade deals-trade deals purchased from the pockets of the shrinking middle class.

Rotten says what he thinks which is probably why he settled here. Most don't say what they think-like the people who put Trump in office. They will again.

We better hope Trump stays because the government is already preparing a 25th Amendment slight-of-hand to replace a mentally challenged Presidential candidate with a government stooge. The biggest reason not to vote for Biden is Kamala Harris. God Save the Queen? We might get that.

Last edited:

For whatever its worth a list of 30 celebrities backing Trump. They will probably get black listed in Hollywood at some point.

For whatever its worth a list of 30 celebrities backing Trump. They will probably get black listed in Hollywood at some point.
There are many more-silence is golden.

Lets hope that translate into votes election day.

Lets hope that translate into votes election day.
It better, and it better be big because the system is being rigged.

So, are Biden supporters really The Resistance when Johnny Rotten supports Trump?

i'm not into music, i'm into chaos

of course a chaotic band like the sex pistols would endorse the chaotic trump administration!

Forum List

Back