Joke heard from a friend

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Putin is at a loss with his armies getting stomped in Kursk, and in desperation he summons the ghost of Stalin:

Stalin: Why have you summoned me?

Putin: Help - the NAZIs have returned to Kursk and my armies are getting crushed! What can I do?

Stalin: Do what I did in 1943. Send the best Ukrainian troops to Kursk and ask the US for weapons.

Putin is at a loss with his armies getting stomped in Kursk, and in desperation he summons the ghost of Stalin:

Stalin: Why have you summoned me?

Putin: Help - the NAZIs have returned to Kursk and my armies are getting crushed! What can I do?

Stalin: Do what I did in 1943. Send the best Ukrainian troops to Kursk and ask the US for weapons.

No matter the outcome, the Ukranians have sent a strong message to the world, "we are men and women who fight for our freedom. Fight for our Homeland".

Almost brings a tear to my eye. It should also be a stark reminder to the West, and don't forget this reminder, have it ingrained in your frontal cortex, "humanity will fight to the death for their freedom. Those under communism will NOT."

Stop pushing policies and ideals that the old Soviet Union did.

These Ukranians may have a movie made about them. Courage is the most noble characteristic of civilization.

One good week and the world thinks Ukraine is victorious... not so fast...

Forum List

Back