Jon Ossoff Struggled To Explain Why His Campaign Is Relying On Celebrities

When he talks about his "district" he isn't talking about the one he lives in. More hypocritical liberals.

He is temp living in the next district so his fiancée can walk to class. He grew up and lived in that district. He did not lose by much, but the white influential people wanted a tax cut.

The woman he ran against seemed like a bitch in one of their debates.
In other words she stated facts you didn't want to hear.

Celebrities in California care about Georgian politics? A great loss for the Snowflakes, indeed. Come out in droves, remind the average person who is struggling and dealing with whiners and accusations of "micro-aggression" just why they DON'T want to support the alt-left elitists.

The guy speaks with pure irony, "the focus is on the issues of the Sixth District, so we will bring in people who have absolutely no understanding of the reality here. Celebrities!" Glad the voters saw through this bs, just as they did when Hillary was running.

Watch Jon Ossoff Struggle To Explain Why His Campaign Is Relying On Celebrities

The Democratic candidate in the Georgia special election struggled to explain in a Monday interview on MSNBC why his campaign is relying on celebrities — one of the same tactics embraced by Hillary Clinton’s failed 2016 presidential campaign.

Jon Ossoff defended the strategy by arguing that voters in Georgia’s Sixth District don’t actually care if celebrities like Samuel L. Jackson and George Takei come into their district to try and tell them how to vote.

“Let me ask you, do you think Samuel Jackson, George Takei and Sam Watterson and Jessica Lange and Connie Britton or any of the celebrities who endorsed you understand the daily struggles of those in your district?” asked MSNBC host Nicole Wallace. “Do you think Hillary Clinton’s failure with the biggest and brightest celebrities by her side and Jay Z and Beyonce, do you think it’s smart to have the celebrities on your side?”

“I don’t honestly think voters care which figures from Washington whether it’s the vice president or the speaker or whether it’s celebrities,” Ossoff started to say, before Wallace pushed back.

“Then why have them? Why have them campaign for you?” she asked, prompting Ossoff to undercut the effectiveness of his own campaign strategy.

“Well, the campaign is focused on the issues of concern to voters here in the Sixth District and whether it’s politicians from Washington or from celebrities across the country, that’s not what animates people here in Georgia,” he answered.

“I don’t disagree you, sir, but if it’s not what animates people in Georgia, why associate your campaign with something that we know it failed for Hillary Clinton, why not learn one of the lessons of her failed candidacy and ask celebrities to stay away from your race?” Wallace followed-up.

“Well, look, if folks want to help, they can come and help. but what voters are concerned with are who can deliver the health care and bring the greatest focus on accountability and bipartisanship to Washington. This kind of process stuff who’s coming in or out it’s not of interest to the voters in the sixth district,” Ossoff answered.
/--- A consistory message for the DemocRATS who lost both Special elections in GA and SC

Republican wins South Carolina special election - POLITICO
www.politico.com/story/.../republican-wins-south-carolina-special-election-239783
12 hours ago - Republican Ralph Norman has won South Carolina's special House ... the state legislature who won a primary runoff against a more moderate ...
trophy-patch-3D_1024x1024.jpg

The democrats message is always of late obtuse concepts that float over the heads of the people supporting them. Such as "We must win, to save America!" Never saying what they will save it from. "We represent to struggles of the American family!" Never allowing that the struggles are oft caused be democrats and others, who only really care about the power of office and the "Struggle" to get it.

When he talks about his "district" he isn't talking about the one he lives in. More hypocritical liberals.

He is temp living in the next district so his fiancée can walk to class. He grew up and lived in that district. He did not lose by much, but the white influential people wanted a tax cut.

The woman he ran against seemed like a bitch in one of their debates.
Oh.......he's only living in another district to help his poor girlfriend out.

Eye C.

Gotta love Penelope! White guy and white gal running in a race and the white gal wins? It's RACISM!!!

Georgia Republicans Pass Racial Gerrymander to Kick Black Voters Out of GOP Districts

Wi is going to the Supreme Court for their extreme gerrymandering, and hopefully MI will be next.

I read 3 linked articles and none of them are specific.

The article complaining about the redrawn districts should cite specific stats on the changes,

For example, "The redrawn districts increased registered Republicans by (insert number here) and decreased black voters by (inset number here)

Without the specific stats, it's all bullshit.

/---- Here is the entire quote: “This is an example of the fundamental difference between a liberal and a conservative: I do not support a livable wage,” she said on Atlanta’s WSB-TV in response to a viewer question about raising the minimum wage. “What I support is making sure that we have an economy that is robust with low taxes and less regulation.” Living wage is a Lib trigger for $15 minimum wage because what is livable in Pig Snot Nebraska is not livable on 5th Ave in Manhattan.

Keep on doing what you do libs. I know it'll work in 2018. You'll be in charge and we'll all be better off. Hell yea! Don't stop your push! We need you!

/---- Here is the entire quote: “This is an example of the fundamental difference between a liberal and a conservative: I do not support a livable wage,” she said on Atlanta’s WSB-TV in response to a viewer question about raising the minimum wage. “What I support is making sure that we have an economy that is robust with low taxes and less regulation.” Living wage is a Lib trigger for $15 minimum wage because what is livable in Pig Snot Nebraska is not livable on 5th Ave in Manhattan.

Look up what living wage is, and yes you are right, she is for the elites, Low taxes and no Medicaid or social programs but then again she is from an affluent district. Less Regulation mean no min wage. She is a witch. Her Mother was a bad alky and her sister was born without an esophagus. Looking for a sob story, she has one. PS: I lived in Cummings GA, and I'd never even visit there, bible belt =neurotic fundies.

Last edited:

Look up what living wage is, and yes you are right, she is for the elites, Low taxes and no Medicaid or social programs but then again she is from an affluent district. Less Regulation mean no min wage. She is a witch. Her Mother was a bad alky and her sister was born without an esophagus. Looking for a sob story, she has one.
Pathetic.

Are liberals pretending to not care about it?

giphy.gif
When just yesterday it was the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER! And was going to predict a huge movement against all things Trump.

What a fucking joke. People are sick of democrats. Throw their asses in prison, where they belong.

DT won by the skin of his teeth , remember that. He has movement disorder as well? What more can be wrong with I'm, memory loss, etc.

giphy.gif
When just yesterday it was the MOST IMPORTANT ELECTION EVER! And was going to predict a huge movement against all things Trump.

What a fucking joke. People are sick of democrats. Throw their asses in prison, where they belong.

DT won by the skin of his teeth , remember that. He has movement disorder as well? What more can be wrong with I'm, memory loss, etc.
You drunk?

giphy.gif

When you figure out everything wrong with your idol let us know. I suggest many things are wrong with him. Is he mocking a disabled person again in your post.

good thing the Republicans didnt spend ant money ...

oh, wait

Since the start of Georgia's special election early this year, out-of-state groups — super PACS, nonprofits and party committees — have together spent about $26.2 million to sway voters in the district, which has a special election runoff Tuesday, with the vast majority favoring the Republican candidate.

gee, who knew huh ...

Forum List

Back