Jon Steward explains how Republicans are entirely at fault for government shutdown

Political Satire has been around since the Romans. It is an effective tool to highlight the absurdity of your opponent

Jon Stewart is among the best around today. He is framing the political leanings of millions of future voters

Republicans are morons is the message millions of young Americans are getting

Like I said, low information

Call young voters what you want

Much like blacks, gays, hispanics and everyone else on the Rightwing hitlist......

Right wing hit list? That list only includes looney left wingers. As for blacks, we support black conservatives, hispanic conservatives, gay conservatives. Your side likes to refer to black conservatives as 'house nword' race traitors etc.

Being a good Obama butt muncher I'm sure he believes that.

The video was 6 minutes long.

You responded in less than 6 minutes.

Can you say "close-minded?"

Can you say low information voter?

you say that, but it's been proven that viewers of the daily show have a better understanding of the issues of the day than fox news viewers.

so... who is the real low information voter?

also, i love how you parrot rush limbaugh - as if repeating what he says enough times will ever make it true.

When someone as "comedic" as Jon Stewart gets what is happening in Congress and the neo brats don't get it, that says something about how blinded the party has become.

By this time I thought the Republicans would be proud to say, "We said we'd do it and we did it."
The whole shutdown was a deliberate act by the Republican party, why aren't they singing its praises and printing little lapel buttons, saying WE DID It? Instead Republicans are now desperately trying to find someone or something to dump the blame on. Maybe if the Republican printed those lapel pins saying, "The Tea Party made us do it," Americans would accept it as slightly more honest?

Political Satire has been around since the Romans. It is an effective tool to highlight the absurdity of your opponent

Jon Stewart is among the best around today. He is framing the political leanings of millions of future voters

Republicans are morons is the message millions of young Americans are getting

Like I said, low information

Call young voters what you want

Much like blacks, gays, hispanics and everyone else on the Rightwing hitlist......

I don't hate anyone. Having said that I prefer to call a duck a duck rather than pretending they're something they're not.

More stupidity from the low information left.... Jon Stewart.

:lol:

Jon Stewart is effective at what he does. He holds the political right up for ridicule and millions of young voters eat it up

The right has its own satirists like Rush Limbaugh who entertain their audience with songs of "Barack the magic negro" and calling young girls sluts

Apply "low information" where you like

Jon Stewart insults reasonable people's intelligence every time he soils the TV screen with his presence.

Since his forte is screaming, shouting vulgar obscenities, parroting lies and giving comedians a bad name, not surprisingly, he is a Democrat icon and trusted news source.
Whereas rush limbaugh is a calm, mild mannered person who never shouts vulgar obscenities, or tells lies.

Jon Stewart insults reasonable people's intelligence every time he soils the TV screen with his presence.

Since his forte is screaming, shouting vulgar obscenities, parroting lies and giving comedians a bad name, not surprisingly, he is a Democrat icon and trusted news source.
Whereas rush limbaugh is a calm, mild mannered person who never shouts vulgar obscenities, or tells lies.

I have never Hears Rush scream obscenities.... I think you have him mixed up with Biden.

Democrat morons get their news from Jon Stewart because he makes them laugh. It's all about the feelings.

Democrat morons get their news from Jon Stewart because he makes them laugh. It's all about the feelings.

Its all about Stewart being fucking funny.....at the expense of the Republicans

Can we talk about Colbert now?

and not having to face the HARD Reality of what they ELECTED to be our President

the majority of those who disapprove of Obama don't need John Stewart to make light of their REASONS for them

that is how sick Stewart is, he mocks people...he doesn't Explain ANYTHING

The video was 6 minutes long.

You responded in less than 6 minutes.

Can you say "close-minded?"

you say that, but it's been proven that viewers of the daily show have a better understanding of the issues of the day than fox news viewers.

also, i love how you parrot rush limbaugh - as if repeating what he says enough times will ever make it true.
What the fuck does Fox News or Rush have to do with this idiotic thread?

Divert much?

and not having to face the HARD Reality of what they ELECTED to be our President

the majority of those who disapprove of Obama don't need John Stewart to make light of their REASONS for them

that is how sick Stewart is, he mocks people...he doesn't Explain ANYTHING

You haven't watched Jon Stewart

He explains exactly what Republicans are doing. That is what is so funny

Ridicule is an effective tool

What the fuck does Fox News or Rush have to do with this idiotic thread?

Divert much?

They are both in the entertainment business

Forum List

Back