Jon Steward explains how Republicans are entirely at fault for government shutdown

Here comes the obligatory "Stewart is a comedian" and "Lefty's get their info from comedians" comments from people who have no rebuttal. They just start to point out common knowledge as a defense. "that's the daily show!" "Stewart is tall" etc

I will take Stewart's opinion on this as seriously as you would take Dennis Millers if he did a bit explaining how the shut down was entirely the Democrats fault.

Last edited:
Being a good Obama butt muncher I'm sure he believes that.

The video was 6 minutes long.

You responded in less than 6 minutes.

Can you say "close-minded?"

Stewart wants to parrot Obama's talking points, he has every right to do so. Just don't expect everyone to buy into it.

Obviously, you don't watch his show. He doesn't parrot Obama's talking points and often makes fun of democrats, liberals, and the Obama administration.

Stewart wants to parrot Obama's talking points, he has every right to do so. Just don't expect everyone to buy into it.

Obviously, you don't watch his show. He doesn't parrot Obama's talking points and often makes fun of democrats, liberals, and the Obama administration.

well great, so does Rush...yet you same people hate his guts
hypocrites

Obama only wishes he had some of Stewarts talking points

They are more effective

They are more effective

Making jokes and looking like a asshole is better then trying to look like a professional? Jesus you progressives are fucking weird

Democrat morons get their news from Jon Stewart because he makes them laugh. It's all about the feelings.

and not having to face the HARD Reality of what they ELECTED to be our President

the majority of those who disapprove of Obama don't need John Stewart to make light of their REASONS for them

that is how sick Stewart is, he mocks people...he doesn't Explain ANYTHING

Try watching the video.

Explains it clear as day.

Something about a letter all the teabaggers signed a couple months ago.

What the fuck does Fox News or Rush have to do with this idiotic thread?

Divert much?

They are both in the entertainment business

2 points

First, they were not mentioned in the op so it's a diversion.

Second, so you're saying this belongs in entertainment and not politics I guess

Are you really this idiotic?

You are the one who accused people who watch Jon Stewart as "low information voters."

This claim was debunked by this fact: People who watch Fox News are less informed than people who watch Comedy Central.

Now, you act like "Duh, What does this have to do with this thread?"

You are the one who started the diversion.

Here comes the obligatory "Stewart is a comedian" and "Lefty's get their info from comedians" comments from people who have no rebuttal. They just start to point out common knowledge as a defense. "that's the daily show!" "Stewart is tall" etc

I will take Stewart's opinion on this as seriously as you would take Dennis Millers if he did a bit explaining how the shut down was entirely the Democrats fault.

His explanation is fact-based, not opinion.

Something about a letter all the teabaggers signed before the shutdown.

Try actually watching the video before posting ignorant comments.

They are more effective

Making jokes and looking like a asshole is better then trying to look like a professional? Jesus you progressives are fucking weird

Sometimes ys just gotta make morons look like morons

Obama gives Republicans more respect than they deserve

Democrat morons get their news from Jon Stewart because he makes them laugh. It's all about the feelings.

and not having to face the HARD Reality of what they ELECTED to be our President

the majority of those who disapprove of Obama don't need John Stewart to make light of their REASONS for them

that is how sick Stewart is, he mocks people...he doesn't Explain ANYTHING

Try watching the video.

Explains it clear as day.

Something about a letter all the teabaggers signed a couple months ago.

no thanks, I don't listen to Rush I'm damn sure not getting my politics EXPLAINED to me by a comedian

this country is hopelessly LOST

Can you say low information voter?

I've got more info and knowledge than you.

If you did you wouldn't be so stupid as to neg rep me with your almighty 20 points when I've got a couple thousand to throw right back at you.

Ps. Obama Lied and people died lol

someone posting a thread on John Stewart saying they have more knowledge is a frikken HOOT

damn they do think themselves high and MIGHTY don't they?:doubt:

Well, he is just a comedian. He has no specialized training or education in economics or government or political science. He reads cue cards with a smirk. Why should I care any more about his opinion than I do anyone else's? Just because he's a talking head on TV doesn't make him some Solon with supernatural powers of insight.

Stewart takes things out of context to get the laugh he is looking for try actually seeing him for what he is a comedian going for laughs and a very good but not a serious journalist or news source.

Stewart takes things out of context to get the laugh he is looking for try actually seeing him for what he is a comedian going for laughs and a very good but not a serious journalist or news source.

which is funny, because if you watch his show at all you know the biggest laughs come when he puts soundbites in context by showing past statements and giving examples - in other words his comedy comes from putting things into context, not taking them out.

which is funny, because if you watch his show at all you know the biggest laughs come when he puts soundbites in context by showing past statements and giving examples - in other words his comedy comes from putting things into context, not taking them out.

Nonsense. He puts things in a comedic tone then makes some stupid smirk and everyone laughs. Half his act is his tone and body language.

You fail

Forum List

Back