Jon Steward explains how Republicans are entirely at fault for government shutdown

Can you say low information voter?

you say that, but it's been proven that viewers of the daily show have a better understanding of the issues of the day than fox news viewers.

so... who is the real low information voter?

also, i love how you parrot rush limbaugh - as if repeating what he says enough times will ever make it true.
What the fuck does Fox News or Rush have to do with this idiotic thread?

Divert much?

first, you're repeating rush's lie of the low information voter. second, it's been shown that viewers of stewart's show are the most informed, not the least.

so who are the real 'low information' voters?

you say that, but it's been proven that viewers of the daily show have a better understanding of the issues of the day than fox news viewers.

so... who is the real low information voter?

also, i love how you parrot rush limbaugh - as if repeating what he says enough times will ever make it true.
What the fuck does Fox News or Rush have to do with this idiotic thread?

Divert much?

They are both in the entertainment business

2 points

First, they were not mentioned in the op so it's a diversion.

Second, so you're saying this belongs in entertainment and not politics I guess

We all know EXACTLY what led to the shutdown. Why the hell you need someone else to explain it to you is beyond me. THAT is what makes you low information. You NEED someone else to articulate your position or opinion.

Idiots abound

The video was 6 minutes long.

You responded in less than 6 minutes.

Can you say "close-minded?"

The video wasn't available until you posted it?

No wonder Obama was reelected the fucking idiots get their news from COMEDY CENTRAL...

Nope. In reality, the fucking idiots get their information from Faux News.

True story.

You see then they would be getting the truth so we all know your lying.

Did you believe every time they told you WMD were found in Iraq?

Did you believe when President Obama was spending 200 million dollars a day on a trip?

Did you believe President Obama gave a $2 billion loan to Brazil’s national oil company?

Did you believe President Obama was behind the Christmas Tree Tax?

How stupid are liberals? They are so stupid they think that getting political opinions from COMEDIANS is a good idea. No wonder they are stupid enough to vote for Obama Pelosi and Reid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

How stupid are liberals? They are so stupid they think that getting political opinions from COMEDIANS is a good idea. No wonder they are stupid enough to vote for Obama Pelosi and Reid.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

and once again, it's been shown that viewers of jon stewart's show are among the best informed.

Its all about Stewart being fucking funny.....at the expense of the Republicans

Can we talk about Colbert now?

Why? Are you looking to condemn Chris Matthews for wanting O'Reilly dead?

And people wonder why the GOP is considered the party of lies.

:lol:

That would be fine if I were a Republican, I am not.

It would also be fine had he not said, "When are we going to have the book we've really been waiting for, Killing O'Reilly?"

I saw it, I heard it, and I know the context. I know what Colbert asked before The Tingler said it, and I understand he thought he was being funny.

Now, I have no dog in this hunt. I don't watch O'Reilly, and I never miss Colbert or Stewart. But I do find it in bad taste to suggest the killing of a person, no matter how much you don't like them.

Bad juju man...

More stupidity from the low information left.... Jon Stewart.

Jon Stewart is effective at what he does. He holds the political right up for ridicule and millions of young voters eat it up

The right has its own satirists like Rush Limbaugh who entertain their audience with songs of "Barack the magic negro" and calling young girls sluts

Apply "low information" where you like

Well, I apply it to you... and the dufus' who actually think Stewart is doing the news.

And btw... Barack the Magic Negro was a parody of a LA Times article by David Ehrenstein that actually labeled Obama the "Magic Negro".

Do try and keep up.

More stupidity from the low information left.... Jon Stewart.

Jon Stewart is effective at what he does. He holds the political right up for ridicule and millions of young voters eat it up

The right has its own satirists like Rush Limbaugh who entertain their audience with songs of "Barack the magic negro" and calling young girls sluts

Well, I apply it to you... and the dufus' who actually think Stewart is doing the news.

And btw... Barack the Magic Negro was a parody of a LA Times article by David Ehrenstein that actually labeled Obama the "Magic Negro".

Do try and keep up.

Well said my friend

That "Barack the Magic Negro" was some funny shit, The radical right ate it up
But the younger audience hears what is passing as conservative satire and winces.

Jon Stewart and Steven Colbert are attracting millions of young, future voters

Limbaugh chases them away

Do try and keep up.

Well said my friend

But the younger audience hears what is passing as conservative satire and winces.

And for the record.. I like Stewart.. Colbert not so much, I just find him to be kinda pedestrian. And yeah, hey, when I was younger I was much more left leaning... then I got in the workplace, ran a business etc. and quickly learned that a lot of what the left was espousing, just didn't work... it's counter-intuitive. Raising kids will do that to you to.. how th heck do you teach your kids virtue, responsibility & self-reliance if you don't practice it?

Do try and keep up.

Well said my friend

It's not hard to gather the ignorant as followers when they don't have to think for themselves. Just look at all the differing opinions within the gop. Some good some bad but none forced to conform. Only to think for themselves.

Do try and keep up.

Well said my friend

It's not hard to gather the ignorant as followers when they don't have to think for themselves. Just look at all the differing opinions within the gop. Some good some bad but none forced to conform. Only to think for themselves.
hastert rule.

Well said my friend

hastert rule.

The Hastert Rule is a straight attempt to block bipartisan voting by Republicans

Why? Are you looking to condemn Chris Matthews for wanting O'Reilly dead?

It would also be fine had he not said, "When are we going to have the book we've really been waiting for, Killing O'Reilly?"

I saw it, I heard it, and I know the context. I know what Colbert asked before The Tingler said it, and I understand he thought he was being funny.

Now, I have no dog in this hunt. I don't watch O'Reilly, and I never miss Colbert or Stewart. But I do find it in bad taste to suggest the killing of a person, no matter how much you don't like them.

Bad juju man...

Then you must have seen O'Reilly on The Daily Show pushing his book "Killing Jesus", Billo's own re-write. I don't think for a minute that Matthews wants O'Reilly dead. But I knew when I heard it someone would have to make a stink about it and claim otherwise.

You're post was just the first I've heard. You're the winner.

Bad juju man...

Then you must have seen O'Reilly on The Daily Show pushing his book "Killing Jesus", Billo's own re-write. I don't think for a minute that Matthews wants O'Reilly dead. But I knew when I heard it someone would have to make a stink about it and claim otherwise.

You're post was just the first I've heard. You're the winner.

I did see O'Reilly on Stewart. Somewhat entertaining, didn't make me want to buy the book.

I'm not making any kind of a stink about what Tingler Bell said, except insomuch as I find comments like that tasteless and hint at deeper problems.

Do I think Matthews wants O'Reilly dead? Probably not. Though I am fairly confident that he wouldn't share a kind word if it happened...

Nope. In reality, the fucking idiots get their information from Faux News.

True story.

You see then they would be getting the truth so we all know your lying.

Did you believe every time they told you WMD were found in Iraq?
Again you lie by omission....Chemical weapons are WMD and they did find those .

Did you believe when President Obama was spending 200 million dollars a day on a trip?
I dont know how much it costs and nether do you nor did they say thins on thier news programs liar

Did you believe President Obama gave a $2 billion loan to Brazil’s national oil company?
Yes because he did

Did you believe President Obama was behind the Christmas Tree Tax?
Why do you insist on making shit up liar?

Forum List

Back