Jon Stewart and Bill Bill O’Reilly in conversation

MisterBeale

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 16, 2012
Bill Bill O’Reilly made an appearance on Stewart's Daily Show. This in itself is a bit of a surprise. I suppose.

But then? They went into a deeper conversation on Stewart's podcast. All of this I found interesting. I post it here, just in case others might be similarly open minded and inquisitive about this. I found their discussion on January 6th particularly interesting.

Bill O’Reilly - Trump, Political Fanaticism & Agreeing to Disagree | The Daily Show​

1721503431073.png

Full in depth discussion in podcast. . . much better.

Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly on the Aftermath of Trump Assassination Attempt | The Weekly Show​

1721503508593.png

Bill Bill O’Reilly made an appearance on Stewart's Daily Show. This in itself is a bit of a surprise. I suppose.

But then? They went into a deeper conversation on Stewart's podcast. All of this I found interesting. I post it here, just in case others might be similarly open minded and inquisitive about this. I found their discussion on January 6th particularly interesting.

Bill O’Reilly - Trump, Political Fanaticism & Agreeing to Disagree | The Daily Show​

View attachment 980510

Full in depth discussion in podcast. . . much better.

Jon Stewart and Bill O’Reilly on the Aftermath of Trump Assassination Attempt | The Weekly Show​

View attachment 980512

Yeah, they get together now that they are old and in the crosshairs of so many.

This is the kind of "courage" you would hope to see of someone in their 20s or 30s.

Does anybody really care what either has to say?

I know I saw clips of Bill O'Loufer talking with Cuomo. Was hilarious and as boring as shit.

Forum List

Back