Jonathan Price, unarmed black Texas man who was hailed as a “pillar of the community,” fatally shot by police officer as he tried to break up a fight

Suddenly this thread has gone silent. Why is that? Is it because the Texas Rangers, the agency that answers to the Republican Governor said it was murder after all?

From the link provided above. Reposted here for clarity.

Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested on Monday and charged with murder in connection with the Saturday night shooting death of Jonathan Price. Lucas was booked into the Hunt County Detention Center and bond was set at $1,000,000.

The Texas Rangers released the following statement Monday night:

At approximately 8:24 p.m. on Oct. 3, 2020, Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas responded to a disturbance call at the 100 block of Santa Fe Street for a possible fight in progress. Officer Lucas made contact with a man, later identified as 31-year-old Jonathan Price, who was reportedly involved in the disturbance. Officer Lucas attempted to detain Price, who resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away. Officer Lucas deployed his TASER, followed by discharging his service weapon striking Price. EMS was notified and Price was transported to Hunt Regional Hospital, where he later died. The preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable. The Texas Rangers have charged Officer Lucas with the offense of Murder and booked him into the Hunt County Jail. This investigation is being conducted by the Texas Rangers, with the cooperation of the Wolfe City Police Department and the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office. No additional information is being released at this time.

So it seems the Cop bought the Blacks are nearly superhuman and extremely dangerous. And now he is facing a number of years in prison. I am sure that the defenders of the cops will applaud this. A bad cop did a bad thing. We weeded out the bad cop right?
Cops are 18 times more likely to be attacked by a black true bad Black people as a whole need to take responsibility for their actions this cop is a good cop like most cops are in was defending himself

Keep flying that flag Baby.
Facts are facts

If we didn't have a video of it this man would have been included in the stats of blacks attacking police officers.

`You broke my wrist!' Police sued for taking down wrong man
So all cops are bad because of this? Lol WHAT!?

I addressed your point. That caused you to create an argument no one is making as opposed to actually addressing what I said. Fail.
You did? You posted a incident that happen to a individual,, we are talking about blacks being victims because cops are hunting them.. you proved nothing maybe your just uneducated.. idk

That's exactly what happened in my post. He was attacked for no other reason than being black. These kinds of things happened all the time so any past stats are not legitimate.

With Stop and Frisk somewhere around 85% of those stopped were minorities and then they claimed that the most people caught with weapons were minorities.
Stop and frisk saves thousands of black lives in a high crime community.. not sure what your saying you want more blacks dead? Do you even hear what you’re saying? Are you saying it’s because they’re violating their constitutional rights? Are you talking about the removal of the guns the gun free zones or stop and frisk people who are doing suspicious things? you need to understand you sound like a fool.

I understand it was ruled unconstitutional. I support this country. You support the country that lost.
So is NY cities gun laws I don’t see you complaining and calling NYC lawmakers racist lol,, you moron lol

Suddenly this thread has gone silent. Why is that? Is it because the Texas Rangers, the agency that answers to the Republican Governor said it was murder after all?

Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas was arrested on Monday and charged with murder in connection with the Saturday night shooting death of Jonathan Price. Lucas was booked into the Hunt County Detention Center and bond was set at $1,000,000.

At approximately 8:24 p.m. on Oct. 3, 2020, Wolfe City Police Officer Shaun Lucas responded to a disturbance call at the 100 block of Santa Fe Street for a possible fight in progress. Officer Lucas made contact with a man, later identified as 31-year-old Jonathan Price, who was reportedly involved in the disturbance. Officer Lucas attempted to detain Price, who resisted in a non-threatening posture and began walking away. Officer Lucas deployed his TASER, followed by discharging his service weapon striking Price. EMS was notified and Price was transported to Hunt Regional Hospital, where he later died. The preliminary investigation indicates that the actions of Officer Lucas were not objectionably reasonable. The Texas Rangers have charged Officer Lucas with the offense of Murder and booked him into the Hunt County Jail. This investigation is being conducted by the Texas Rangers, with the cooperation of the Wolfe City Police Department and the Hunt County District Attorney’s Office. No additional information is being released at this time.

So it seems the Cop bought the Blacks are nearly superhuman and extremely dangerous. And now he is facing a number of years in prison. I am sure that the defenders of the cops will applaud this. A bad cop did a bad thing. We weeded out the bad cop right?
Cops are 18 times more likely to be attacked by a black true bad Black people as a whole need to take responsibility for their actions this cop is a good cop like most cops are in was defending himself

Facts are facts

If we didn't have a video of it this man would have been included in the stats of blacks attacking police officers.

I addressed your point. That caused you to create an argument no one is making as opposed to actually addressing what I said. Fail.
You did? You posted a incident that happen to a individual,, we are talking about blacks being victims because cops are hunting them.. you proved nothing maybe your just uneducated.. idk

That's exactly what happened in my post. He was attacked for no other reason than being black. These kinds of things happened all the time so any past stats are not legitimate.

With Stop and Frisk somewhere around 85% of those stopped were minorities and then they claimed that the most people caught with weapons were minorities.
Stop and frisk saves thousands of black lives in a high crime community.. not sure what your saying you want more blacks dead? Do you even hear what you’re saying? Are you saying it’s because they’re violating their constitutional rights? Are you talking about the removal of the guns the gun free zones or stop and frisk people who are doing suspicious things? you need to understand you sound like a fool.

I understand it was ruled unconstitutional. I support this country. You support the country that lost.
So is NY cities gun laws I don’t see you complaining and calling NYC lawmakers racist lol,, you moron lol

I have. I have said over and over that I fully support the 2nd Amendment even further than the courts do.

But when you are losing, resort to ad hominin attacks and name calling.

Facts are facts

I have. I have said over and over that I fully support the 2nd Amendment even further than the courts do.

But when you are losing, resort to ad hominin attacks and name calling.
During this time New York City was a war zone and I respect and encourage water police officers dead in New York City to save black lives.. if those Black people during that time wanted to live under the constitution they would have acted in a certain way they did not those are the consequences of living under the constitution and not wanting to live under the constitution. Have a good day

Facts are facts

The Courts Agreed that Stop and Frisk was Unconstitutional. So how can doing something unconstitutional be done in a constitutional manner?

Facts are facts

The Courts Agreed that Stop and Frisk was Unconstitutional. So how can doing something unconstitutional be done in a constitutional manner?
Did it save black lives? Yes or no?

Facts are facts

Many argue that banning guns completely would save lives. Are you saying you side with that argument?

Facts are facts

Many argue that banning guns completely would save lives. Are you saying you side with that argument?
Answer my question,, don’t run

Facts are facts

I can't. I have no idea if it did or not and even if it did, it was unconstitutional. If you wish to argue it did, then it makes sense to expand it everywhere and include everyone. No?

Facts are facts

I can't. I have no idea if it did or not and even if it did, it was unconstitutional. If you wish to argue it did, then it makes sense to expand it everywhere and include everyone. No?
Your not being honest., take care

Facts are facts

I did. Even if it did it was unconstitutional. Is that something you support?

Facts are facts

If you know so much about stop and frisk you’ll know homicides droped dramatically which saved black lives then you just said you don’t know. Lol Why would I continue to have a conversation with somebody who wants to play stupid.

They are mixing real events with false flags operations to create racial division. They are making sure that all the races doesn't join together to share information. They want the majority to stay in the dark.
This shooting could be real, or it could be fake. Maybe the officers are apart of some group that were told to shoot this guy in order to create more hostility.
but since this guy was a role model that the majority had looked up to him. He could have been a Pres. Trump's supporter who was informing others in his community about what is going on. And so the Deep state had him killed and make it look as if it was all about race.

Facts are facts

If you know so much about stop and frisk you’ll know homicides droped dramatically which saved black lives then you just said you don’t know. Lol Why would I continue to have a conversation with somebody who wants to play stupid.

Avoid the question all you want but by doing that you are stating the obvious. You are good with the violations of one's civil rights as long as those violations are directed at minorities.

Facts are facts

Avoid the question all you want but by doing that you are stating the obvious. You are good with the violations of one's civil rights as long as those violations are directed at minorities.
Answer my question honestly and we can continue to have a rational conversation about black lives and stop and frisk

Facts are facts

Answer my question honestly and we can continue to have a rational conversation about black lives and stop and frisk

I have. I said it was irrelevant either way. Saved lives or not, it was unconstitutional. Even if it saved lives it was unconstitutional.

Now if you believe it saved lives and was worthwhile why do you not support the expansion of that idea? Are you good with violations of the constitution as long as you can see a benefit?

Almost no details. Did he not follow the commands of the cop?
he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Shit is more likely to happen when you get yourself involved in a fight.

Isn't that what people hail as a great thing when someone carrying gets involved?

I don't know the specifics here but what are you arguing here? If the first man was being violent towards the woman are you arguing to just walk away?

Facts are facts

I have. I said it was irrelevant either way. Saved lives or not, it was unconstitutional. Even if it saved lives it was unconstitutional.

Now if you believe it saved lives and was worthwhile why do you not support the expansion of that idea? Are you good with violations of the constitution as long as you can see a benefit?
I don’t care about your bias feelings,, answer the question.. Did stop and frisk save black lives yes or no

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

Isn't that what people hail as a great thing when someone carrying gets involved?

I don't know the specifics here but what are you arguing here? If the first man was being violent towards the woman are you arguing to just walk away?

If you get yourself shot by the police if you are carrying then it is probably your own damn fault.

"Hey, I am going to break up this fight, what could possibly go wrong?"

he did follow

this is MURDER

Shit happens.

If you get yourself shot by the police if you are carrying then it is probably your own damn fault.

"Hey, I am going to break up this fight, what could possibly go wrong?"

Yeah, you need to make sure to get off the first shot, right? (you also skipping the second question)

Forum List

Back