Joni Ernst has gone viral

I like her more and more. She's making the libs SQUEAL already!
We are proud of our Joni. Let the liberals make fun of the poor.

In all honesty I see her as Bachmann 2.0
Oh yeah, she's now a cartoon of a crazy woman in boots and holding hedge clippers chasing a well endowed pig. The gop really should stop doing retorts to Obama's SOTU.

Well, you have to admit that it was more entertaining than Jindal telling us a "story".....

I like her more and more. She's making the libs SQUEAL already!
We are proud of our Joni. Let the liberals make fun of the poor.

In all honesty I see her as Bachmann 2.0
Oh yeah, she's now a cartoon of a crazy woman in boots and holding hedge clippers chasing a well endowed pig. The gop really should stop doing retorts to Obama's SOTU.

Well, you have to admit that it was more entertaining than Jindal telling us a "story".....
I had to turn it off because she reminded me of the Witch in Harry Potter who kept making him write the message that showed up as a bleeding wound on his hand.

Why? What reveals the immature hate from the left any better? You go girls, people are sick of your twisted shit, you reap what you sow and many people threw a LOT of libturds out of office. Rightly so.

You know..........I actually watched Ms. Ernst's reply to the SOTU, and not only did I not hear anything about what the President talked about, but I had to listen to what sounded like a campaign ad. She told us about her growing up and pimped for the Keystone pipeline.

There was ZERO in there about what the Republicans think about Obama's policies that he laid out in SOTU speech, nor were there any insights into what the GOP plans to do in this Congress now that they have a majority in both the Senate and the House.

As far as the breadbags? Hey............I grew up in a lower income family in Montana, and yeah.........sometimes when it was really snowy and wet, I would put them on my feet so that my shoes didn't get all messed up and I could keep my feet dry.

I'm more concerned that her rebuttal was nothing more than a campaign speech that she'd used to get elected.

How any woman can belong to this Progressive/Democrat party is beyond me.

Just look how they treated a Former governor of a state who was running for the Vice President of OUR COUNTRY. In my 60 years 40 of them voting, I've never seen anything so downright vile and nasty from a party that claims they are for Women and minorities. And now look where they are with Mrs. Ernst and all she DID was give a rebuttal to frikken speech. Disgusting
So...you think women politicians should be handled with kid gloves?
Only republican women. Democratic women like Nancy Pelosi, Michelle Obama, and Hillary Clinton are free game though.

The SOTU was a big campaign ad for the Democrat party....
The promise of more free stuff.
Like the half million the Ernst family got from the Government? You proud of that? If you paid any taxes, that's what you paid for.

I think it's hilarious that she talks about being poor but proud, but her family got $500,000 in farm subsidies from the government.
I believe Republicans are proud when their own bilk, but are angry helping those who truly need help.

We were so poor when I was growing up that we could not afford watches. We all wore sundials. One winter it was so overcast that we stayed in school for 4 days before the sun came out and we knew that we could go home. It would not have been so bad, but we missed Thanksgiving. Mom had baked a loaf of bologna with apple jelly sauce....

I think it's hilarious that she talks about being poor but proud, but her family got $500,000 in farm subsidies from the government.
I believe Republicans are proud when their own bilk, but are angry helping those who truly need help.
They help plenty of people through charities.

That way they can avoid helping people who listen to rap or hip hop, and/or don't go to a Christian church

We were so poor when I was growing up that we could not afford watches. We all wore sundials. One winter it was so overcast that we stayed in school for 4 days before the sun came out and we knew that we could go home. It would not have been so bad, but we missed Thanksgiving. Mom had baked a loaf of bologna with apple jelly sauce....
Hilarious!
SCAN0026.JPG

Forum List

Back