Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

Odd that Obama's Ukraine task force that authorized the billion dollars didn't say anything about having him removed
That’s entirely untrue. It was official US policy.

Literally five days prior to Biden's extortion, Hunter's bosses demanded they do something about Shokin. Third time you've refused to address that fact.
That’s entirely untrue.

Yes, the Dems will obstruct and filibuster and try to use procedural nonsense to muddy the hearing, but let’s get Hunter under oath to explain how he made millions from Ukraine, paid no taxes, and explain the WHATSAPP MESSAGE, THE LAPTOP, 10 to the big guy, sex trafficking, crack use.

Let the Dems obstruct, it makes them look like they are hiding from something.

The Pubs can also ask about why the goalposts moved 6 types.
Maybe you can make him admit to things he didn't do because that the only shot you assholes have. If he is guilty of something he will be prosecuted , but you have a 10% at the most chance of doing it. All your crap that you think is things that he has to address are lies or nothing at all. The humor in this, when your God Scum bag is literally a Mafia level criminal. The Pussy grabber will spend the rest of his life in jail and when he asks you clowns to kill for him to try to keep him out of jail you will and that will just add to Trumps charges and jail time. The Butt crew already has a name for their girlfriend Trump , it's Gertrude. They can't wait for him , They have big plans for him.

The Dems will talk about J6. They will ask nothing substantive of Hunter Biden. NOTHING.

The Dems will not ask Hunter about fucking underage sex slaves.
The Dems will not ask Hunter about his crack use.
The Dems will not ask Hunter about 10 to the big guy.
The Dems will not ask Hunter about the voicemail to his sister complaining about paying his dad's bills.
The Dems will not ask Hunter about the WHATSAPP message to the Chinese Oligarch about paying his obligation and "MY FATHER IS SITTING NEXT TO ME."
The Dems will not ask Hunter about withdrawing $2million in cash from ATMS over 3 years.
The Dems will not ask Hunter about spending $700k on whores.
The Dems will not ask Hunter about his knowledge of the Ukraine energy market.

it goes on and on and on.
Comparing Hunter to JAn6th says it all on what you nutjobs are doing. You have to be kidding , This may be the stupidest post of the day. Comparing the 13 year old raper the Pussy grabber to Hunter is comical.

He paid the taxes back. He didn't give any money to his dad. That is all bullshit innuendo! And receiving money for doing nothing is not illegal.

I could care less about his drug use a kinky sex habits. He doesn't deserve this much attention. Why don't you fuckers do your job, instead of going after private citizens?

And why don't you want a public hearing? Do you have something to hide?
How do you know? Who the fk do you think you’re taking to? Demofks?

That’s entirely untrue. It was official US policy.
Hard to give her word and memory much credence years after the fact.
That’s entirely untrue.
Another one calling Devon Archer a liar.

No it wasn't proven, we all heard the phone call! God, you are stupid!
yes, proven, Trump did nothing wrong, unlike Biden who is guilty of extortion, using his position as vice president for financial gain, of his family. Yes, that is right, we do not need to show Biden received a dime, just that Biden influenced China or Ukraine into giving his son millions.

We even have Hunter Biden's business partner testifying to the guild of President Biden

Hard to give her word and memory much credence years after the fact.
There’s documented evidence and multiple corroborating testimony from decision makers at the time. The only one that approved the funding was a low level policy group, far below the director level.
Another one calling Devon Archer a liar.
I’m calling you a liar because Devon Archer said no such thing. But you’re a hypocrite within a single post. You don’t give Yovanovich credence because it was years after the fact but you give Devon Archer credence even though it was far more years after the fact.

Comparing Hunter to JAn6th says it all on what you nutjobs are doing. You have to be kidding , This may be the stupidest post of the day. Comparing the 13 year old raper the Pussy grabber to Hunter is comical.
How so?

There’s documented evidence and multiple corroborating testimony from decision makers at the time. The only one that approved the funding was a low level policy group, far below the director level.

I’m calling you a liar because Devon Archer said no such thing. But you’re a hypocrite within a single post. You don’t give Yovanovich credence because it was years after the fact but you give Devon Archer credence even though it was far more years after the fact.
Your concession is accepted

Nope. When you are losing an argument, you invariably resort to personal insults. At that point, I refuse to continue any further.
When you’re losing an argument, you pretend that I’ve “conceded”.

When you behave like a asshole, you deserve personal insults.

Loser.

Forum List

Back