Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

Public testimony or testimony behind closed doors.

Public testimony has much different rules, rules that will allow Hunter to say nothing, while the congressman's time runs out. I would love if the police had only 5 minutes to charge me, no more.

Behind closed doors much different rules. And, the recordings, transcripts, can be released afterwards, so it is easy to see that Hunter knows the system and is playing it to his advantage.

slow horse disagrees he thinks the accused gets to make demands of the legal and competent authorities that want to question him and who wants to place a bet he only thinks that is true when a democrat demands it?
What is the legislative purpose?

But he didn't do that! Name one thing Biden did as VP that benefited anyone giving money to Hunter?
got the prosecutor fired that was investigating Burisma and Hunter, so important was that Biden threatened, extorted the Ukraine government, "if you dont fire the prosecutor, you are not getting the billions in dollars". If I can paraphrase.

got the prosecutor fired that was investigating Burisma and Hunter, so important was that Biden threatened, extorted the Ukraine government, "if you dont fire the prosecutor, you are not getting the billions in dollars". If I can paraphrase.
That prosecutor was corrupt and everyone wanted him gone! All the NATO nations wanted him gone.

What Biden did was definitely not as bad as Trump trying to extort an investigation from Zelensky by threatening to withhold military aid!

That prosecutor was corrupt and everyone wanted him gone! All the NATO nations wanted him gone.

What Biden did was definitely not as bad as Trump trying to extort an investigation from Zelensky by threatening to withhold military aid!
GOt it. Biden extortion good, Trump extortion bad.

it was proven that Trump did not try to extort the Ukraine in any way shape or for

funny thing, I do not recall the world being that involved with the Ukraine, just the Bidens

Forum List

Back