Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

That wasn't the Trump rules and we need to make sure we do no less than they did or we're fucked as a country. If you don't grasp that, I can't help you

Be specific in what was wrong with the country in Feb 2020.

List them:

Be specific in what was wrong with the country in Feb 2020.

List them:

Show you grasp my point and the relevance of it first. I'm not chasing the ball just because you threw it.

Why did I call them the Trump rules and what am I saying is important?

Maybe the fucking FBI could look into the underage sex slaves he fucked and save some poor girls from sex trafficking.

the rules are to restrictive for public the questioning is limited to 5 minutes per member not enough time to get serious questions asked and answered.
The Chair has the authority to suspend the rules.

The GOP wants to play games.
HB is refusing the games.

Maybe the fucking FBI could look into the underage sex slaves he fucked and save some poor girls from sex trafficking.
You are very interested in pubescent sex. Don't be. It's a bad look.

Especially when you babble on about something you have no ... dare I say it... sure... evidence, for.

Crackhead Hunter doesn’t want anything to do with a public hearing. His lies would be exposed to everybody and put the final nail in Xiden’s re-election failure.

Yes, the Dems will obstruct and filibuster and try to use procedural nonsense to muddy the hearing, but let’s get Hunter under oath to explain how he made millions from Ukraine, paid no taxes, and explain the WHATSAPP MESSAGE, THE LAPTOP, 10 to the big guy, sex trafficking, crack use.

Let the Dems obstruct, it makes them look like they are hiding from something.

The Pubs can also ask about why the goalposts moved 6 types.

Hunter is prepared to testify under oath in public.

Except for the tax thing, Hunter broke no laws! It is not illegal to get paid for doing nothing. It is not illegal to set up corporations. And there is not one policy decision Joe Biden made as VP that benefited anyone making payments to his son.

Fuck Comer and fuck Jim Jordan who, BTW, refused to testify when he was subpoenaed by the Jan 6th committee.

Oh look.

It's the guy with the avatar that doesn't match his screen name who also posts incoherent confused illogical excrement.

At least he's consistent!

It isn't his choice anymore then it was any of the republican people called before Democratics to testify in closed door sessions.
slow horse disagrees he thinks the accused gets to make demands of the legal and competent authorities that want to question him and who wants to place a bet he only thinks that is true when a democrat demands it?

huh?

He took bribe money from Russia, Ukraine, China, and ROmania....did not pay taxes, used it on crack and underage whores(SEX SLAVES and gave money to his dad. It is all intertwined.

Underage sex slaves is a federal case. Crack should not be.

You cannot separate the crimes.

He should be in federal prison for pedo sex trafficking and slavery.
He paid the taxes back. He didn't give any money to his dad. That is all bullshit innuendo! And receiving money for doing nothing is not illegal.

I could care less about his drug use a kinky sex habits. He doesn't deserve this much attention. Why don't you fuckers do your job, instead of going after private citizens?

And why don't you want a public hearing? Do you have something to hide?

Forum List

Back