Jordan and Comer should let the Hunter Biden testimony be public

It did not happen.
Q When you say pressure from the government, at this time were you aware that Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma?

A To the best, I vaguely -- whether it was Shokin, I vague -- there was a lot of pressure initially. There was -- there was several pressure issues. It was kind of a theme of Burisma. There was capital tied up in London, 23 million pounds. There was, you know, a U.S. visa denied and then a Mexico visa denied. And then there was -- so Shokin wasn't specifically on my radar as being an individual that was -- that was targeting him. But yes, there was constant pressure. And it was like -- it was like whack-a-mole in regards to the pressures that had to resolve.

Mr. Jordan. The request from Mr. -- from Mykola Zlochevsky and Vadym to Mr. Biden and/or if you said it was to you, the request for help from whom to deal with what pressure?

Mr. Archer. The request -- you know, basically the request is like, can D.C. help? But there were not -- you know, I'm not going to -- there were not -- it wasn't like -- there weren't specific, you know, can the big guy help? It was -- it's always this amorphous, can we get help in D.C.?

Mr. Jordan. The request was help from the United States Government to deal with the pressure they were under from their prosecutor, and that entailed the freezing of assets at the London bank and other things that were going on in Ukraine?

Mr. Archer. Correct.

No it wasn't proven, we all heard the phone call! God, you are stupid!
Proven that the Ukraine got everything promised, nothing withheld because of a phone call.

Proven there is nothing wrong with asking if the Ukraine would investigate a crime

Proven that Biden promised to take away aid promised, if they made a phone call to Obama, and said they would investigate a crime.

Trump asks for a crime to be investigated and is called a criminal
Biden dictates a crime will not be investigated and is not a criminal

Q When you say pressure from the government, at this time were you aware that Viktor Shokin was investigating Burisma?

A To the best, I vaguely -- whether it was Shokin, I vague -- there was a lot of pressure initially. There was -- there was several pressure issues. It was kind of a theme of Burisma. There was capital tied up in London, 23 million pounds. There was, you know, a U.S. visa denied and then a Mexico visa denied. And then there was -- so Shokin wasn't specifically on my radar as being an individual that was -- that was targeting him. But yes, there was constant pressure. And it was like -- it was like whack-a-mole in regards to the pressures that had to resolve.

Mr. Jordan. The request from Mr. -- from Mykola Zlochevsky and Vadym to Mr. Biden and/or if you said it was to you, the request for help from whom to deal with what pressure?

Mr. Archer. The request -- you know, basically the request is like, can D.C. help? But there were not -- you know, I'm not going to -- there were not -- it wasn't like -- there weren't specific, you know, can the big guy help? It was -- it's always this amorphous, can we get help in D.C.?

Mr. Jordan. The request was help from the United States Government to deal with the pressure they were under from their prosecutor, and that entailed the freezing of assets at the London bank and other things that were going on in Ukraine?

Mr. Archer. Correct.
Everything you say is a lie but I'll just bury the first one for you clown
"In fact, Burisma and its owner, Mykola Zlochevsky, did not get any exceptional treatment. The prosecutor Biden singled out in 2016, Viktor Shokin, failed to make any high-level corruption convictions — as did Yuriy Lutsenko, his successor. At the time, Ukrainian anti-corruption activists and other Western governments joined Biden in his criticism of Shokin, and Ukrainian prosecutors have said there is no indication that Hunter Biden did anything wrong.

On Friday, Ruslan Ryaboshapka, Ukraine's newly appointed chief prosecutor, told reporters his office will review all investigations shelved by his predecessors, including those involving Burisma and Zlochevsky. Those investigations were into activities that took place before Hunter Biden joined the board in 2014."
SO as a group we all say fuck you you fucking liar.

I'll bite, what's the "game" in a Congressional deposition?
"whistleblower" dead 10 years?
Editing tapes and statements out of context.
Look at what they said HB's partner said and then what he REALLY said

Why are Comer and his goons so afraid of an open hearing? HB will be under oath. Chair suspends the time rules. Keep him there all day, several days.
1702791802222.png

"whistleblower" dead 10 years?
???

Editing tapes and statements out of context.
LOL That was your boy Schiff
Look at what they said HB's partner said and then what he REALLY said
I have. No inconsistencies
Why are Comer and his goons so afraid of an open hearing? HB will be under oath. Chair suspends the time rules. Keep him there all day, several days.
No afraid at all. He's promised a public hearing

Do you really want to debase yourself for a corrupt crackaddict that is laughing his as off at you?

Yes, the Dems will obstruct and filibuster and try to use procedural nonsense to muddy the hearing, but let’s get Hunter under oath to explain how he made millions from Ukraine, paid no taxes, and explain the WHATSAPP MESSAGE, THE LAPTOP, 10 to the big guy, sex trafficking, crack use.

Let the Dems obstruct, it makes them look like they are hiding from something.

The Pubs can also ask about why the goalposts moved 6 types.
He's offered to testify UNDER OATH at a public hearing.

The question is why hacks like Cummer & Gymmy Boy Jordan won't let him testify publicly & why you MAGA ass faces keep blabbing the spoonfed horseshit fed to you. Are you that stupid?

yes, proven, Trump did nothing wrong, unlike Biden who is guilty of extortion, using his position as vice president for financial gain, of his family. Yes, that is right, we do not need to show Biden received a dime, just that Biden influenced China or Ukraine into giving his son millions.

We even have Hunter Biden's business partner testifying to the guild of President Biden
God, you are FOS! Trump deliberately threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine, unless Zelensky started an investigation into the Biden's. You are fucking horseshit nuts if you think that was legal!

You also waffle more than IHOP! First you say VP Biden used is position for financial gain, then you say you don't need to prove that. You fuckers are just batshit crazy.

Proven that the Ukraine got everything promised, nothing withheld because of a phone call.

Proven there is nothing wrong with asking if the Ukraine would investigate a crime

Proven that Biden promised to take away aid promised, if they made a phone call to Obama, and said they would investigate a crime.

Trump asks for a crime to be investigated and is called a criminal
Biden dictates a crime will not be investigated and is not a criminal
You really bring stupid to new levels of low!

"On July 18, 2019, the Trump administration withheld $250 million of military aid to Ukraine. Seven days later, Trump held a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, during which he asked Zelensky to work with Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Attorney General William Barr to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter."

God, you are FOS! Trump deliberately threatened to withhold aid to Ukraine, unless Zelensky started an investigation into the Biden's. You are fucking horseshit nuts if you think that was legal!

You also waffle more than IHOP! First you say VP Biden used is position for financial gain, then you say you don't need to prove that. You fuckers are just batshit crazy.
Trump, it was proven that there was nothing that Trump did in regards to the Ukraine that was wrong.

Biden used his influence on behalf of his son. That is illegal. Hence we don't need to prove Biden personally benefitted financially. Yet the bank records do show Biden did profit

Trump, it was proven that there was nothing that Trump did in regards to the Ukraine that was wrong.

Biden used his influence on behalf of his son. That is illegal. Hence we don't need to prove Biden personally benefitted financially. Yet the bank records do show Biden did profit
No they did not! You are just making shit up! I also noticed you are too pussy to respond to my other post.

You really bring stupid to new levels of low!

"On July 18, 2019, the Trump administration withheld $250 million of military aid to Ukraine. Seven days later, Trump held a phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, during which he asked Zelensky to work with Rudy Giuliani and U.S. Attorney General William Barr to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden and his son Hunter."

Actually, the country is owed what a country did with money they received! Accounting dumb ass

Forum List

Back