Jordan Neely's uncle arrested.

It is like I have said, humanity did not really lose anything of value when that dink on the subway died. So it's a tragedy that Penny, a good and upstanding citizen who served his country admirably, is possibly going to be taken away from us and put in prison for merely protecting his fellow citizens from a crazy who was threatening people.

It is like I have said, humanity did not really lose anything of value when that dink on the subway died. So it's a tragedy that Penny, a good and upstanding citizen who served his country admirably, is possibly going to be taken away from us and put in prison for merely protecting his fellow citizens from a crazy who was threatening people.
A crazy fucker the government failed to police up off the streets in spite of taxing the public for the funds to do so.

Then the guy's "family" has the gall to piss and moan about the bastard getting killed even though they didn't give enough of a shit about him to keep him sedated in a secure environment.

The whole shit show wouldn't be as insufferably stupid of course, if the media wasn't driving the race issue again.

915.jpeg

Here is another useless, dumbass thread to trigger the right wing, racist out of the woodwork.

You are the racist here and we all know it, including you. There will come a day when you will be forced to admit it, if not to the white brethren you have slandered, then to the Lord, who will be a lot less tolerant than we have been, historically, with you haters.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. So the Michael Jackson impersonating dindu has got some interesting family history.

~~~~~~
Violence and thievery seem to run in the family. I wonder, did Uncle Christopher teach Jordan his tricks?Jordan Neely’s uncle arrested for pickpocketing after saying Daniel Penny doesn’t deserve plea deal

You are the racist here and we all know it, including you. There will come a day when you will be forced to admit it, if not to the white brethren you have slandered, then to the Lord, who will be a lot less tolerant than we have been, historically, with you haters.

Please fool let's not speak of what we are going to have to confess to God, because I am pretty sure you will have a helluva lot more to answer for than I do. You want a racist start with the fool in the mirror, folks can pick out an undercover racist all day.

Hmmmmmmmmmm. So the Michael Jackson impersonating dindu has got some interesting family history.

Like I said before, where was his family when he was on the street with no food or drink? They sure showed up quick when there was a potential big payoff in court.

Based on what?
On the inherent goodness of White people - traveling/voyaging all over the globe to spread knowledge, trade and culture.
Sailing to Africa to purchase poor Blacks out of African slavery - bringing them to the e.g. USA to train and provide knowledge to them - like picking cotton instead of raping the neighbors daughters, repairing carts, all kinds of agricultural and industrial jobs, teaching them construction work, tending the horses, the trades craft of a blacksmith, doing their best to stop Black overseers from whipping the living daylights out of slaves, and eventually even making them equal US citizens.

Now tell me all about what Blacks have done for other Blacks in Africa or e.g. for Whites in the USA - aside from Olympic gold medals - making Black athletes in return rich

Oh wait, almost forgot the Black contribution of burning oil drums paired with HipHop in music clips.

Last edited:
On the inherent goodness of White people - traveling/voyaging all over the globe to spread knowledge, trade and culture.
Sailing to Africa to purchase poor Blacks out of African slavery - bringing them to the e.g. USA to train and provide knowledge to them - like picking cotton instead of raping the neighbors daughters, repairing carts, all kinds of agricultural and industrial jobs, teaching them construction work, tending the horses, the trades craft of a blacksmith, doing their best to stop Black overseers from whipping the living daylights out of slaves, and eventually even making them equal US citizens.

Now tell me all about what Blacks have done for other Blacks in Africa or e.g. for Whites in the USA - aside from Olympic gold medals - making Black athletes in return rich

Oh wait, almost forgot the Black contribution of burning oil drums paired with HipHop in music clips.
Is that in the pamphlet at the rallies where they burn crosses. That dumb shit isn't even worth the time to reply to.

Forum List

Back