🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Jordanian MPs: Release Terrorist who Murdered Israeli Students

"Under Jordanian law, a life sentence is equivalent to 25 years in prison. The verdict cannot be appealed, but King Hussein can reduce the sentence or cancel it, but he has condemned the killing as ''heinous'' and said Corporal Daqamseh should have been shot on the spot." Jordan Soldier Convicted In Killings of Israeli Girls - NYTimes.com

Don't you think it was heinous?

She actively petitions us to support his release and condemns the Jordanian Government for not releasing him. Now if he were Jewish she would be demanding his head on a platter. Why do you keep asking her what she has clearly stated here and through out her threads. She hates Jews, she openly supports terrorists and the murderers of Jews. She lies about Jews and Israel in every thread she posts in.

I keep asking her because I want an answer from HER, not YOUR interpretation of her words.

"Under Jordanian law, a life sentence is equivalent to 25 years in prison. The verdict cannot be appealed, but King Hussein can reduce the sentence or cancel it, but he has condemned the killing as ''heinous'' and said Corporal Daqamseh should have been shot on the spot." Jordan Soldier Convicted In Killings of Israeli Girls - NYTimes.com

How could I not? IT DOES not matter what the ethnicity of a child is who is hurt or killed. I WAS thinking today about the children hurt in Boston today, I do not know details but they say children were hospitalized. THAT happened at the other side of the park where the big movie theatre is. MY husband was there last Thursday at that movie theatre. A 2 year old and others are among the children injured. WHAT a senseless act! BUT I have to say what I mostly feel about these children is sorrow, not some huge desire to make someone pay for the crime.

How could I not? IT DOES not matter what the ethnicity of a child is who is hurt or killed. I WAS thinking today about the children hurt in Boston today, I do not know details but they say children were hospitalized. THAT happened at the other side of the park where the big movie theatre is. MY husband was there last Thursday at that movie theatre. A 2 year old and others are among the children injured. WHAT a senseless act! BUT I have to say what I mostly feel about these children is sorrow, not some huge desire to make someone pay for the crime.

I don't see this as some "huge desire" to make someone "pay" for a crime. Look at the facts of the case - what is known for sure:
- he did shoot 7 children in cold blood
- he clearly shows no remorse based on his own words, he feels he did nothing wrong and it was his "duty"
Pardoning someone like that strikes me as highly irresponsible...would you pardon and release Jared Lee Loughner or James Holmes free into society, for example? How is this man any different?

I don't see this as some "huge desire" to make someone "pay" for a crime. Look at the facts of the case - what is known for sure:
- he clearly shows no remorse based on his own words, he feels he did nothing wrong and it was his "duty"
Pardoning someone like that strikes me as highly irresponsible...would you pardon and release Jared Lee Loughner or James Holmes free into society, for example? How is this man any different?

it is probably a good idea for societies to treat mentally ill behaviour as being different from criminal behaviour. that way you avoid these conundrums. a person could be confined indefinitely then...instead of releasing a mentally ill person because he has served his criminal sentence. it is not like mental illness can be rehabilitated.

obviously, if a person has a severe mental illness, they are ill and not responsible for the crimes they commit.

I DO not see how you can make any statement about whether he feels remorseful today. NO interviews with him have taken place recently, at least none I have read about. ALL I have read of are statements he allegedly made 16 years ago.HIS present state of mind and mental condition and physical condition all have relevance to whether he should be released before his 25 year sentence is satisfied, in my opinion. AND BY all means, Jordan needs to follow Jordanian laws and practices here.

WE are speaking here about a man who killed 7 children and whether he should be released after 16 years in prison. IN ANOTHER thread we learn Israel will hold no Israelis accountable for the murders of over 30 Palestinisan children in Gaza in 2012. WHY THIS DOUBLE STANDARD?

WE are speaking here about a man who killed 7 children and whether he should be released after 16 years in prison. IN ANOTHER thread we learn Israel will hold no Israelis accountable for the murders of over 30 Palestinisan children in Gaza in 2012. WHY THIS DOUBLE STANDARD?

Moron, two different Countries and two different set of facts. Anything you post is loaded with lies, misinformation and fabrications.

As for the Jordanian, the release was for POLITICAL prisoners not mass murderers.

So let me get this right.... if someone murdered 7 of your relatives in cold blood and stated he did nothing wrong that it was his duty, you would be fine with releasing him from prison in 16 years?

Well, at least let us consider how much Sherri also grieves for all the Israel's killed by Palestinians. Right Sherri?

Moron, two different Countries and two different set of facts. Anything you post is loaded with lies, misinformation and fabrications.

As for the Jordanian, the release was for POLITICAL prisoners not mass murderers.

So let me get this right.... if someone murdered 7 of your relatives in cold blood and stated he did nothing wrong that it was his duty, you would be fine with releasing him from prison in 16 years?

I AM a Christian who believes in forgiving others as Jesus forgavel. OF COURSE, I would forgive! I AM NOT LIVING BOUND IN HATE!

Last edited:
Well, it's easy enough to say such words, but there's been no suggestion in any of sherri's posts that she actually is inclined to forgiveness........

Well, at least let us consider how much Sherri also grieves for all the Israel's killed by Palestinians. Right Sherri?

WEll, in the past 5 years Israel has killed over 500 Palestinian children and in that same 5 years Hamas has killed one Israeli child. ITS HARD TO GRIEVE FOR FANTASY dying Israeli CHILDREN WHO DO NOT EXIST!

If it was Israeli putting a bomb between Palestinian marathoners, I guess yor feelings would have not been the same.

But maybe its just me:eusa_whistle:

it is probably a good idea for societies to treat mentally ill behaviour as being different from criminal behaviour. that way you avoid these conundrums. a person could be confined indefinitely then...instead of releasing a mentally ill person because he has served his criminal sentence. it is not like mental illness can be rehabilitated.

obviously, if a person has a severe mental illness, they are ill and not responsible for the crimes they commit.

How did you get the impression that this man was/is not responsible for his doings?

Where did he, or anyone representing him, claimed he's mentally 'challenged'?

It seems to me you're trying to make two wrongs into a 'right'

And you give an Arab killer te benefit of the doubt, in place you would never give an Israeli.

How bout your doubt and sympathy to Jack Titel, who killed Palestinians, in name of "God"?, let me come in few years, claim him insane, and say he should be released.

I would like you to help me with that.

You in?

Speaking of double standards...:eusa_whistle:

(Jack Titel was sent to more than 1 life sentence, so don't come saying we don't punish our people)

I AM a Christian who believes in forgiving others as Jesus forgavel. OF COURSE, I would forgive! I AM NOT LIVING BOUND IN HATE!

IF you lost family members to a killer, I doubt you'll be hurry to forgive.

I'll doubt ANY human being, will.

Don't say this unless you're put into such situation. you have no idea what it means to lost 7 family members to a killer. you most probably will go insane.

I've seen what it can do to a person.

Jordanian parliamentarians are calling for the release of a terrorist who in 1997 murdered seven Israeli students from the same school during a school trip.

110 out of 150 Jordanian MPs have already signed a petition, initiated by MP Ali Sinad, calling for the release of Ahmed Daqamseh.

Daqamseh was a soldier in the Jordanian army when he opened fire on a group of students who were visiting the “peace island” of Naharayim on March 13, 1997, as part of a class trip. Naharayim is located right near the Jordanian border, and Daqamseh opened fire on the girls from the Jordanian side. He killed seven of the students, and wounded six others. Daqamseh was sentenced by a Jordanian military court to life in prison.

Jordanian MPs: Release Terrorist - Middle East - News - Israel National News
If this guy is released, about a week later the headlines will read, "Released Prisoner Mysteriously Vanishes". :D

Hopefully.

why in the world would you wish for another person's death?

are you ashamed israel has no death penalty?

How did you get the impression that this man was/is not responsible for his doings?

when you open fire on a school bus full of children on a field trip to a park because their noise is disturbing your praying, then it is a pretty safe bet that he is mentally unbalanced, especially given some of his erratic behaviour prior to the incident.

but hey, be my guest. release him in nine years. he will still be ubder 50 and probably in pretty good shape, and he will be rehabilitated, of course and the thought of seeking revenge will never have crossed his mind. my god, only a mentally ill person would think about revenging themselves against those who imprisoned him for "acting heroically", as his act is being touted by some jordanians.

that certainly is a better option than keeping him locked up indefinitely, isn't it? let him out in nine years.

you've convinced me.

If this guy is released, about a week later the headlines will read, "Released Prisoner Mysteriously Vanishes". :D

Hopefully.

why in the world would you wish for another person's death?

are you ashamed israel has no death penalty?

I think that in some cases death penalty should have been adopted in Israel.

One of those cases in which I wished for a death penalty, was the Murder of Rose Pizem.

You're more than welcome to google it.

I wish they would have given both the assholes the death penalty. And I'm not ashamed of it.

Last edited:

when you open fire on a school bus full of children on a field trip to a park because their noise is disturbing your praying, then it is a pretty safe bet that he is mentally unbalanced, especially given some of his erratic behaviour prior to the incident.

but hey, be my guest. release him in nine years. he will still be ubder 50 and probably in pretty good shape, and he will be rehabilitated, of course and the thought of seeking revenge will never have crossed his mind. my god, only a mentally ill person would think about revenging themselves against those who imprisoned him for "acting heroically", as his act is being touted by some jordanians.

that certainly is a better option than keeping him locked up indefinitely, isn't it? let him out in nine years.

you've convinced me.

Was Eden Natan Zadah mentally challenged?

Was Baruch Goldstein mentally challenged?

No. niether of them. Mental disorder is to be proven by modern medicine. You can't just claim someone is insane based on their horrific actions.

I believe they, and HE, knew what they were doing, none of which were proven to be insane.

claiming someone's crazy is to take the reponsibility for them. Have they proven themselves worthy of such tribute?:eusa_eh:

you've convinced me.

he should get life for every girl he killed.

No one speaking of releasing him. I thought the question was weather he's sane or not?:confused:

Forum List

Back