Jordan's supporters are now sending threats to the wives of Republicans who oppose him.

Except when it come to his students being molested by a fellow coach.
College wrestlers? Grown-ass Men? Men so strong they could kill you with one arm? Yu think they were 'molested' by a pencil-necked doctor?

Your capacity for stupidity never ceases to amaze.

You don't have to be stupid to be a dim, but it sure helps

College wrestlers? Grown-ass Men? Men so strong they could kill you with one arm? Yu think they were 'molested' by a pencil-necked doctor?

I see. So you bleev it is okay to molest someone if they are an adult, and you believe all the victims are lying. All 177 of them.

Wow.

Wow. What a colossal hypocrite you are.

You believe Bill Clinton visited Epstein's island with ZERO evidence, and yet deny 177 victims of sexual abuse at OSU, for which there IS evidence: https://compliance.osu.edu/assets/site/pdf/Revised_report.pdf

But Biden's radical supporters are A-Ok in your book?
Biden, I can take or leave, except for his border f#ckup. In general, I do not like any radicals on the right or left. Rabble-rousers are not leaders, nor are they consensus builders, only dividers. Most Americans are not on the far right or far left. They are not anarchist wanting to see the system torn down. They did not vote for somebody to go to Washington, to not do the people's business in the people's house, nor stand in the way to make sure nobody else did the people's business. Even many Republicans there know jordan is just a move by the obstructionist minority, that same minority that got rid of McCarthy, the one they let have it, after making agree to so many deals, he had zero chance of leading that majorly dysfunctional caucus and a rule in place, that is only took one member to trigger an ouster vote. You don't see this in business, not that business management never gets political or cliquish, but at the end of the day, somebody expects management to run the store, not lock it up, or somebody gets fired and they don't wait years to do it.

McCarthy broke several promises to Gaetz, who represents many of his peers. We don't need another Paul Ryan.

McCarthy lied, period. He got the speakership and flipped the rest of the Republican House off.

At lest Jordan is an honorable man.

Fuck Gaetz
Just an inexperienced bomb thrower with no fucking plan.
He must be primaried out next time.

In the House, Gym Jordan helped plan and lead Trump's coup.

That alone disqualifies him from leadership. He should not even be allowed on any committees.

Do some digging and your find the same thing for many on the dem side......probably more the way you guys cater to the queer vote.
Oh, absolutely there are pedophiles in both parties, but you tards commit a massive lie of omission by pretending it's only Democrats.

You know that's a lie when you say it. And yet you say it anyway.

You have destroyed your credibility and integrity. And for what?

There is ZERO testimony that Clinton visited Epstein's Island, dipshit.

Oh dear......:eek:

Bill Clinton ‘strolled into the darkness’ with two girls while staying on pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s private Caribbean island, according to papers released by a judge.
Roberts gave the testimony to lawyers back in 2011, which was used as evidence during a 2015 defamation case that she brought against Epstein's alleged madam, Ghislaine Maxwell. Maxwell, who gave hours of her own testimony to investigators, eventually settled the case out of court in 2017.
When investigators asked if all of them were staying on the island 'including Bill Clinton', Roberts replied: 'That's correct. He had about 4 or 5 different villas on his island separate from the main house and we all stayed in the villas.

Bill Clinton stayed with Epstein on 'orgy island', court docs claim

Did someone say testimony?

Oh dear...:eek:

"He is absolutely lying if he says he doesn't know what was going on," DiSabato told NBC News at the time, saying that Jordan told him to "please leave me out of it" when he informed the Ohio congressman that he would be coming forward with his allegations.

"For God's sake, Strauss's locker was right next to Jordan's, and Jordan even said he'd kill him if he tried anything with him," another wrestler, Dunyasha Yetts, told the outlet, saying he had directly informed Jordan of an instance of abuse.

[snip]

During a 2020 testimony before Ohio state legislators, Adam DiSabato — the brother of the first wrestler who came forward — said that Jordan had begged him to contradict his brother's claims.

"Jim Jordan called me crying, crying. Groveling. On the 4th of July, begging me to go against my brother," DiSabato said at the time. "Begging me. Crying for a half hour. That's the kind of cover-ups that's going on there."

Forum List

Back