Jordan's supporters are now sending threats to the wives of Republicans who oppose him.

Literally all of it.
1697672340173.png

Do tell .. what was missed?

Yes they were you homo piece of shit. How many times are you going to lie shitstain? Where are the charges if they were filed asswipe?
Don't know the diference bewtween allegations & actual criminal charges, Trump's asseater?

You'll never remove the brown from your head after planting it up Trump's ass.

Don't know the diference bewtween allegations & actual criminal charges, Trump's asseater?

You'll never remove the brown from your head after planting it up Trump's ass.
Go walk in front of a moving tractor trailer you piece of shit. Hey asswipe, if the charges weren’t dropped, where are they dumbfuck? Now FOAD asshole.

Go walk in front of a moving tractor trailer you piece of shit. Hey asswipe, if the charges weren’t dropped, where are they dumbfuck? Now FOAD asshole.
Hey reeeeeeeeetard, no criminal charges were filed. That doesn't mean the accusers have recanted their accusations, shit for brains.

Now go put on your "I'm With Stupid" propeller hat, cock gobbler.

The texts are in the OP for you to read, I'm tired of spoon-feeding you morons.
You have to “spoon feed” as you call it, because you’re making a claim. It’s up to you to back it up…I guess you can’t….I thought so.

Ohio loves Jim Jordan.

---In Ohio, Jordan is a hometown boy whose Ohio State University wrestling coach title, conservative policies and never-say-die persona on Capitol Hill have earned him more devotion than he’s currently receiving in Congress.---

---“He says what he believes in, because he’s there for the people,” said Betty Lemmon, a 77-year-old Republican from Champaign County. Jordan, she said, would make an excellent House speaker, citing a track record of his leading the ideological charge for Trump, who she voted for in both the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections.---

Hey reeeeeeeeetard, no criminal charges were filed. That doesn't mean the accusers have recanted their accusations, shit for brains.

Now go put on your "I'm With Stupid" propeller hat, cock gobbler.
Wrong. The lead accuser recanted his accusation, moron.

Ohio loves Jim Jordan.

---In Ohio, Jordan is a hometown boy whose Ohio State University wrestling coach title, conservative policies and never-say-die persona on Capitol Hill have earned him more devotion than he’s currently receiving in Congress.---

---“He says what he believes in, because he’s there for the people,” said Betty Lemmon, a 77-year-old Republican from Champaign County. Jordan, she said, would make an excellent House speaker, citing a track record of his leading the ideological charge for Trump, who she voted for in both the 2016 and 2020 presidential elections.---

Other than his district he really isn't well liked or unliked. He has done absolutely nothing n is considered irrelevant actually by most of the electorate outside his district.

Forum List

Back