Joshua Trump will be at State of Union

State of the Union: Trump invites bullied 11-year-old called Joshua Trump to annual address

So who is Joshua Trump? It is a boy in public school that is in no way related to Trump, but who has been bullied to the point to where he tried to change his last name.

But that is life in Leftist run education. They teach hatred to any person other than someone with a "D" by their name.

I am not going to watch the state of the union, it will be full of Trump and how great he is, I can't stand fake boasters of how they are the greatest of all.
Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I I I I I I I I I II I I II , ME ME ME ME ME ME.
Notice she never responded lol
Most likely because she didn't know you were talking to HER.
I quoted her didn't I? Possible someone I have on ignore was in the chain I guess

one of the dem congress members is bringing the lady who worked for Trump at one of his properties-

she's an illegal alien from Mexico.

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

"I found my voice": undocumented worker from Trump golf club will attend the State of the Union

:auiqs.jpg:
Good. Maybe she can explain why the trump golf course hasn't paid any fines.

I'd like to see her stand up and flip off Trump when hes talking about illegals killing and raping people ..

:321:

State of the Union: Trump invites bullied 11-year-old called Joshua Trump to annual address

So who is Joshua Trump? It is a boy in public school that is in no way related to Trump, but who has been bullied to the point to where he tried to change his last name.

But that is life in Leftist run education. They teach hatred to any person other than someone with a "D" by their name.

I am not going to watch the state of the union, it will be full of Trump and how great he is, I can't stand fake boasters of how they are the greatest of all.
I bet you watch every Hollywood awards show tho.

I saw this in the comments on this story on the MarketWatch website. Priceless:

Joining him will be:

-Pocahontas
-Little Marco
-Crazy Maxine Waters
-Lyin Ted

Not in attendance:

-Crooked Hillary
-Little Rocket Man
-Low Energy Jeb
-Failing NYTs
-17 Angry Democrats