Joshua Trump will be at State of Union

State of the Union: Trump invites bullied 11-year-old called Joshua Trump to annual address

So who is Joshua Trump? It is a boy in public school that is in no way related to Trump, but who has been bullied to the point to where he tried to change his last name.

But that is life in Leftist run education. They teach hatred to any person other than someone with a "D" by their name.

I am not going to watch the state of the union, it will be full of Trump and how great he is, I can't stand fake boasters of how they are the greatest of all.
Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech

LOFL. we couldn't get past the first page of posts without a 'BUT Obama'

Some folks just can't fvcking stay on topic :21:

State of the Union: Trump invites bullied 11-year-old called Joshua Trump to annual address

So who is Joshua Trump? It is a boy in public school that is in no way related to Trump, but who has been bullied to the point to where he tried to change his last name.

But that is life in Leftist run education. They teach hatred to any person other than someone with a "D" by their name.

I am not going to watch the state of the union, it will be full of Trump and how great he is, I can't stand fake boasters of how they are the greatest of all.
Ego much? Obama talked about himself nearly four times as often as Trump in first SOTU speech
You think that might have been because Trump had only been in office a week?
I think it proves she is FULL OF SHIT
Who is "she?"
Can you read? How many Male Penelope's do you know?

Goldilocks will yammer about the same bs he has been for two years.

just consider tonight as campaign 2020.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn - zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
That's the thing. No potus has ever intentionally pissed off everyone but his base and won re-election. It's almost Carteresque, but Trump has the economy going for him .... and still he can't break 45% in the best of polls.

Typically a pol does a Reagan or Slick to flip the narrative by coopting his opposition's issues.

Lol, Obama talked about himself 4 times as much. Than Trump did in his first SOTU speech. Plus he didn't accomplish as much as Trump in his first year.

Good for you, stay ignorant.

one of the dem congress members is bringing the lady who worked for Trump at one of his properties-

she's an illegal alien from Mexico.

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !
Each one of Congress' Democratic Representatives should bring 1 of trump's whores --- there are plenty to go around --- starting with Stormy Daniels.

Sit her right next to his current whore, Melania "be best" trump, and her chain migration parents.

Isn't it just terrible how that 11 year old republican was picked on by a bunch of 11 year old Democrats?

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

one of the dem congress members is bringing the lady who worked for Trump at one of his properties-

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !
Each one of Congress' Democratic Representatives should bring 1 of trump's whores --- there are plenty to go around --- starting with Stormy Daniels.

Sit her right next to his current whore, Melania "be best" trump, and her chain migration parents.
FB_IMG_1549080987219_1549080997813.jpg

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I I I I I I I I I II I I II , ME ME ME ME ME ME.

I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I I II I I I I I I I I I II I I II , ME ME ME ME ME ME.
Notice she never responded lol

Notice she never responded lol
Most likely because she didn't know you were talking to HER.

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

"I found my voice": undocumented worker from Trump golf club will attend the State of the Union

:auiqs.jpg:
Well, Trump doesn't hire those folks himself.

hes responsible for people who hire people ...

end of story
NO! Get with the program....tiny donnie isn't responsible for anything and anyone.

D'OOOOOOOOOOOOOH !

View attachment 244241
Those legs are too white to be Kamala Harris' legs.

Oh, wait a minute, that's a selfie of your legs right before you kneel in front of trump, donald trump that is.

Forum List

Back