Journalist Attacked and Mugged by ANTIFA

If you aren’t familiar with Andy Ngo, he’s a journalist in Portland who has been covering ANTIFA’s rallies and very fascist attacks and bullying on the public for sometime

Andy Ngo on Twitter

Portland? Antifa Libtard capital of the west? As Caddo Kid would say, if Ngo went there and went there alone, he was asking for it.

Libtards aren't ashamed of their hate, intolerance and violence, they merely justify it.
They don't even bother justifying or rationalizing their hate, intolerance, and violence. They revel in it.
Wrong.

This fails as a hasty generalization fallacy.

The acts of one individual are not ‘representative’ of an entire class of persons.
The documented acts of groups claiming an identity are definitely representative of the entire class, here referred to as "ANTIFA".

I think you already know that I don't condone antifa's actions.
And I'm not referring to Trump's verbal barrage against the press. I'm talking about the indictment against Julian Assange for disseminating truthful information.
If Trump incited violence against Assange...if...that's wrong.
I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.

LOL! Our lamestream Operation Mockingbird media has been a joke for decades, Recall the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's? Funny, I seem to recall leftards screaming for Assange's scalp for releasing the incriminating e-mails provided to Assange from Seth Rich......now leftards are singing a different tune? I agree that Assange should be released but he isn't' currently being held in USA.INC's custody.

BTW, alternative media is the only REAL source for news and information which is why it is being attacked like it is......

alternative media now dayz = Trump on Twitter, because that isn't 'fake nuwz' :26: right? :21:
You think Twitter is alternative media? You obviously do not pay attention, swilling down only what your lame-stream media vomits into your trough for you.

I didn't say that I believe Twitter is alternative media.

Trump & (many) folks that use Twitter believe Twitter is alternative media.

I don't use Twitter because I have a fucking brain.

Twitter & those brain dead that use Twitter can go to fucking Hell; Trump included.

SHAME ON THESE TWO SCUM! SHAME!

j5zuI7G.jpg
This is for real? Holy Shee-ite!

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

Are you blind? The video clearly shows one of those Antifa people hitting him the head with a large rock.

In my book that is assault with a deadly weapon, and possibly attempted murder.
YouTube video? As proof? You must be joking.

You are such a Flucking Dip Shit.....

LOL ANTIFA attacked a homosexual Asian reporter....I truly don't care! Its hilarious.

LOL ANTIFA attacked a homosexual Asian reporter....I truly don't care! Its hilarious.
He lisped as loud as he could but no one yielded..From what I understand it is a battleground between ANTIFA and right wing militias...
The bully’s get owned... when stood up to

I love watching that....

That Nazi hit the ground like a ton of bricks....

If Trump incited violence against Assange...if...that's wrong.
I see. So freedom of the press is not actually an American value that you hold dear.

LOL! Our lamestream Operation Mockingbird media has been a joke for decades, Recall the Church Committee hearings of the mid 70's? Funny, I seem to recall leftards screaming for Assange's scalp for releasing the incriminating e-mails provided to Assange from Seth Rich......now leftards are singing a different tune? I agree that Assange should be released but he isn't' currently being held in USA.INC's custody.

BTW, alternative media is the only REAL source for news and information which is why it is being attacked like it is......

alternative media now dayz = Trump on Twitter, because that isn't 'fake nuwz' :26: right? :21:
You think Twitter is alternative media? You obviously do not pay attention, swilling down only what your lame-stream media vomits into your trough for you.

Twitter & those brain dead that use Twitter can go to fucking Hell; Trump included.

It is an alternative to the MSM, unfortunately it's owned by big tech which has been co-opted by the SJWs of the left.

Numbers don't lie but Trump does?

How about this number? He's a billionaire and in the top 400 richest men on the planet. You fell to CNN lies didn't you?

Antifa isnt a real threat....law enforcement laughs at those folks. I mean c'mon now....walking around tith their little faggy batons. These people dont understand real violence....almost all have never taken a beating. Most of the males never competed against other males in violent physical competition when the were young. Almost none have the balls to stand toe to toe alone.

Not a threat.
Imagine the shock when the inevitable blowback occurs.
Do you think Portland might be ground zero for the upcoming revolution?

It is an alternative to the MSM, unfortunately it's owned by big tech which has been co-opted by the SJWs of the left.

Numbers don't lie but Trump does?

How about this number? He's a billionaire and in the top 400 richest men on the planet. You fell to CNN lies didn't you?

I look to multiple sources for news.
If I see an article on one source I look for the same 'news' via a different source to see how it is prefaced.
I'm no fan of CNN but I occasionally check their web site; mainly for reference.

AFA Trump's wealth; I doubt he is a billionaire but then I really don't care.
All I know is Trump is a fucking ass hole & that's all I need to know about him.

that's because you are a terrible person. We're not. Sorry to disappoint.

………..Trump Humpers are terrible folks, you definitely don't disappoint.

Says the person that is shocked we don't support violence against the media.

I am shocked that you are lying about it, wait that is what Trump Humpers do is lie.

You most certainly do disappoint... likely everyone, including those related to you.

Sounds like you are that son that didn't amount to shit, probably still lives at home with the parents.

Nope, own my own condo. Good try at insulting me, but I'd have to care what you thought first, to be really insulted.

Regardless, no one on the right wants reporters being attacked. No one. We hate violent people. We don't support them, which is why you don't see a violent right-wing version of Antifa being supported by the right-wing. We're the good people.

It's you on the left that are openly supporting a violent group like Antifa. That's all you need to know, to figure out which between the two of us, are the morally good.

First of all you need to know someone on the left that advocates violence against others, 2 both sides are to blame for the violence and lastly if you voted for Trump you have NO moral ground to stand on.
Apparently, if you voted for Hillary, you have some moral ground to stand on?

So against hatred, intolerance and bigotry that they actively participate in hatred, intolerance, and bigotry.

They advocate for the very bs they hate ------- can you see why we say they're gawd dam freaking retards lol. Everything they are against is what they think they are fighting for mean while it's taking our freedom and theirs, the idiots are shredding this nation on purpose SOROS is the answer.

………..Trump Humpers are terrible folks, you definitely don't disappoint.

Says the person that is shocked we don't support violence against the media.

I am shocked that you are lying about it, wait that is what Trump Humpers do is lie.

You most certainly do disappoint... likely everyone, including those related to you.

Sounds like you are that son that didn't amount to shit, probably still lives at home with the parents.

Nope, own my own condo. Good try at insulting me, but I'd have to care what you thought first, to be really insulted.

Regardless, no one on the right wants reporters being attacked. No one. We hate violent people. We don't support them, which is why you don't see a violent right-wing version of Antifa being supported by the right-wing. We're the good people.

It's you on the left that are openly supporting a violent group like Antifa. That's all you need to know, to figure out which between the two of us, are the morally good.

First of all you need to know someone on the left that advocates violence against others, 2 both sides are to blame for the violence and lastly if you voted for Trump you have NO moral ground to stand on.
Apparently, if you voted for Hillary, you have some moral ground to stand on?

Neither candidate gave you any moral ground.

If you run a city where these thugs are allowed to roam the streets.......you should not be Mayor.

4twgoPN.jpg

He's not a journalist, he's a rwnj blogger who regularly posts hate speech and bigotry.

And he got milkshake poured on him, not a beating.

Are you blind? The video clearly shows one of those Antifa people hitting him the head with a large rock.

In my book that is assault with a deadly weapon, and possibly attempted murder.
YouTube video? As proof? You must be joking.

You are such a Flucking Dip Shit.....
And yet still superior to you in every way.

It's a paramilitary force running free and unrestricted in the city of Portland assaulting people.
It's like Berlin in the 1930's. Does someone have to die before the mayor is arrested and the feds step in
and restore order?

Has anyone else noticed how bona fide INBRED these Antifucks look? They resemble the products of multi-generations of brother-sister fucking with a few barnyard animals thrown in to give their gene-pool extra spice. And that's an insult to barnyard animals..... because I have never in my life seen any fellow mammal behaving in the manner in which Antifa humanoids behave. Amazingly, they're not even interesting enough to make me sick!

Forum List

Back