Journalist Grant Wahl Says He Was ‘Immediately’ Detained At World Cup For Wearing A Pro-LGBTQ Shirt

There are gays everywhere, in every country, in every corner of the globe, including Qatar. You think they only exist in the West?

Well, you are a Trump supporter, and just as dumb as all the rest of them, so there is that.....
You think I’m dumb because I dont approve of homosexual perversion?

I think you need a new hobby

As a working journalist, it wasn't very professional of Mr. Wahl to take a controversial public stand at all. He was really doing his employer as well as their readers and listeners a disservice by insisting on making himself the story instead of the incredible athletes from Senegal, Ecuador and the other nations who are competing for the world cup.

You put journalist and professional in the same sentence.

no.

There are gays everywhere, in every country, in every corner of the globe, including Qatar. You think they only exist in the West?

Well, you are a Trump supporter, and just as dumb as all the rest of them, so there is that.....

At least Muslims have enough sense to throw "out" ones off of the roof.
Islam is not all bad.

There are a lot fewer homos in civilized places like Qatar where they don't approve of grooming

In fact there were a lot fewer homos in America during the 20th Century than there are today, before transmania occurred.

This is what you get for trolling the government of Qatar!!!!!

Check out the left not respecting other country's values and ways. This is why the world hates us. The obnoxious, arrogant, immoral pathetic left pushing their filth on others and here I thought Liberals were all about tolerance and accepting of other cultures. Qatar is a Muslim country and their beliefs and laws should be respected.

Stupid phukking LibTards... Muslims don't want that perverted deviant filth on their turf... besides... didn't he just drop dead within the past 24 hours?

Check out the left not respecting other country's values and ways. This is why the world hates us. The obnoxious, arrogant, immoral pathetic left pushing their filth on others and here I thought Liberals were all about tolerance and accepting of other cultures. Qatar is a Muslim country and their beliefs and laws should be respected.

According to the CDC, the US has 30,000 Monkeypox cases, and Qatar has five. :)

1670689751709.png

Last edited:

The whole purpose of the shirt is to make a political statement about the LGBT laws in Qatar.

Wouldn't a much better way to protest the laws in other countries be to boycott them and not travel there?

Holy cow, I didn't know he died in his seat at the stadium!

He complained of chest pains on Dec 5th. I wonder what would cause that? Science.

1670691534023.png

1670692285823.png

RIP.

Last edited:
The whole purpose of the shirt is to make a political statement about the LGBT laws in Qatar.

Wouldn't a much better way to protest the laws in other countries be to boycott them and not travel there?

Holy cow, I didn't know he died in his seat at the stadium!

He complained of chest pains on Dec 5th. I wonder what would cause that? Science.

View attachment 737296

View attachment 737303

RIP.

He died of an aortic aneurism.

This is from VAERS for the COVID vaccines...

1671032284113.png

Forum List

Back