Joy Behar claims Clarence Thomas has no clue what it's like to be Black in America

And yet his jurisprudence is what we admire.

Weird.
No you don’t. You admire winning.

The law isn’t relevant. Which is why you’ll applaud decisions that deny reality so long as they reach the end you desire.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
No you don’t. You admire winning.

The law isn’t relevant. Which is why you’ll applaud decisions that deny reality so long as they reach the end you desire.

Nope
You're inability to understand your opponents just makes you weaker.

Joy works with Whoopi, so that should make her the negro expert on all matters

The only thing missing really is Whoopi lecturing us on how Hitler was not really a racist and that the Holocaust was just a white thing.

How these half retarded racist buffoons get ratings is beyond me

Then again, maybe TV no longer cares about ratings, just propaganda.

Who watches daytime TV Hen Parties? They target certain demographics.

She and the other women of the View are the ultimate of dumbass ever put on the same stage. I think that her comments are racist for sure. A white supremacist women saying such a thing about a black man.

They are picked especially for their stupidity; only dumbasses can appeal to and so thoroughly relate to other dumbasses. Why else would Maxine Waters and AOC and their ilk get elected to Federal office?

Well Biden tried to lynch him on the senate floor till Ted Kennedy pulled Biden's dumb-shit ass out of the fire.

But at the end of the day, Thomas had the ultimate revenge.

He made sure the worst possible outcome came from them trying to lynch him.

Thomas is a god among men!

But at the end of the day, Thomas had the ultimate revenge.

He made sure the worst possible outcome came from them trying to lynch him.

Thomas is a god among men!
Yep, he lives by the feud on the leftists.....I loved the look on Biden's face at 00:12 in. ;)

Forum List

Back