Juan Merchan Arrested

This is why I asked.

With so much crap going on....hard to tell what is really happening or what is fake news.
The Lawfare against Trump is something that I thought I would never see. Same with the stupid kid who was able to shoot at Trump. Or how a sorority sister to Kamala got to be a moderator in a presidential debate.

All kinda nuts stuff IMHO. No different than this.
So you started a thread that you could not verify and was WAYYYY out there.

Typical Tramper crap. That’s how QAnon got traction

and all of that is as true as your OP
If the News Media or Government acted above reproach then these questions would not exist now would they?

So your statement is complete garbage....especially when there are no high skill jobs available, inflation is eating our lunches, and the continuing lawfare against a former President. Then Poland publicly tells Blinken to leave as he is unwelcome. Poland had been a friend. What is going on?
That whole area is getting more and more upset with American meddling. Russia, Latvia, Moldova, and several others. Trump's statements about how the war got started over there is extremely troubling because Harris never denied it. I don't think they like her or Trump. Especially with Hunter Biden being involved in some sort of scam over there.

So no, I have EVERY reason to doubt everything I hear.

If the News Media or Government acted above reproach then these questions would not exist now would they?

Neither of these entities have ever, in the history of mankind, acted above reproach.

So your statement is complete garbage....

This from the guy that thought the Navy was arresting a civilian! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :itsok:

This from the guy that thought the Navy was arresting a civilian!
You really don't understand a thing about military officers and how they have a lifetime appointment. It's never over for them. JAG can go after at any Marine or Navy officer at any time after they have retired.

Forum List

Back