Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

That's not all...as Vivian put it:

NPR CEO Apologizes For 'Psychiatrist' Remark : The Two-Way : NPR

---

There's also the fact that Juan Williams was NPR's only African American show-host. I'm sure the lawyers will have fun with that.
He wasn't a show host. He was a news analyst. There are black show hosts at NPR.

Name them.
Michele Norris, for one. You are welcome to peruse their website and look at skin colors of various show hosts.

:thup:

That's not all...as Vivian put it:

NPR CEO Apologizes For 'Psychiatrist' Remark : The Two-Way : NPR

---

There's also the fact that Juan Williams was NPR's only African American show-host. I'm sure the lawyers will have fun with that.
He wasn't a show host. He was a news analyst. There are black show hosts at NPR.
ravi is showing her stupidity AGAIN

We've finally discovered that Ravi isn't as much a racist as she is a Liberal.

We've been discovering lately that lefty organizations don't support women, don't support blacks, don't support Muslims, don't support Hispanics.....they only support their anti-American/Liberal/Progressive ideology.

:lol: He is still free to say whatever he likes.

A defense would be:

1. He should get his job back.
2. He was wrongly discharged.
3. NPR needs to be punished in some fashion.
4. Who ever made the call to fire him should not be associated with NPR.
:cuckoo: He violated his employment contract.

In what manner? NPR never argued he could not be on FOX. They just didn't want NPR's name attached to Mr. Williams. That was not violated. Further, it was a personal observation without reference to his employer in any way.

NPR is being uncovered for the giant sock puppet they are and will lose funding they claim is minimal. Since it amounts to little according to NPR, they won't mind the government pulling it.

I thought Fox News was the one who was supposed to dump on the black guy?

Black guys who don't toe the liberal line aren't 'black' any more than women who don't toe the liberal line are 'smart' or 'capable'.

What frosts my tush is that our tax dollars subsidize a large chunk of every NPR station and there's nothing we can do about the liberal bias. Or the sudden liberal fascination and love affair with Muslims for that matter. Apparently Muslims are the new protected class and nobody is allowed to say anything at all critical or truthful about them. If one does so, that person is immediately branded racist, bigot, and intent on destroying the First Amendment.

Makes you wonder if they'll get as much mileage out of that as they got out of accusing anybody critical of the President of being racist.

I wish Williams would sue for breach of contract or something.

brilliant post bro......and spot on!!!!

This incident is both epic and hysterical: it exposes the total phoniness and hypocrisy of the k00ks on the left. And best of all.......its gonna be a boondoggle for FOX!!! A total coup.........watch their ratings in the coming weeks!!!!!!!!!!:funnyface:

Talk about a PR nightmare for the lefty k00ks!!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Here is a liberal Democrat getting major support from people on the right. It is further proof that the left has zero respect for the 1st ammendment. They are phonies beyond the pale. And now.........more people know it!!!!!!

ps........Im a conservative and dont often agree with Juan Williams. But he is a stand-up guy I respect and is very reasonable most of the time. I urge fellow conservatives to shoot an e-mail in support of this guy!!!

GEN_115_LR-4.jpg

NPR is catching hell on Morning Joe too and they flat out said it "it's all about Fox News."

This thread is the definitive one for proving that most lefites have the political IQ's of a small soap dish!!!

They are posting up drivel posts about "violation of contract"...........and to the rest of the world...........

NOBODY CARES!!!!!!

Indeed.........this, my friends, is a MAJOR, MAJOR coup for FOX News and a TOTAL exposure of the level of k00k PC among liberals. A gigantic kick in the balls to the far left...............

LMAO............and a fcukking hoot for conservatives!!! And to think..........we still have November 2nd to look forward to!!!!!:funnyface::funnyface::funnyface::funnyface:

A defense would be:

Does his employment contract state that he cannot practice his right to speak freely?

Shirley Sherrod anyone?

A black employee who resigned from the Agriculture Department over comments at a Georgia NAACP meeting said Tuesday the White House forced her out of her job over a manufactured racial controversy.

The Obama administration is terrified that they may be accused of "reverse racism."

Methinks they protest to much.:eusa_eh:

I think the lefties don't like Juan cuz he's an articulate, intelligent, calm, rational liberal. They hate those almost as much as they hate the right wing.

A defense would be:

In what manner? NPR never argued he could not be on FOX. They just didn't want NPR's name attached to Mr. Williams. That was not violated. Further, it was a personal observation without reference to his employer in any way.

NPR is being uncovered for the giant sock puppet they are and will lose funding they claim is minimal. Since it amounts to little according to NPR, they won't mind the government pulling it.
Exactly...his personal observations as a pundit skew his credibility as a news analyst. He'd been warned before.

As for them losing their grants over it, lol...that would be government censorship that you "liberty" types are against.

Exactly...his personal observations as a pundit skew his credibility as a news analyst. He'd been warned before.

As for them losing their grants over it, lol...that would be government censorship that you "liberty" types are against.

I seriously doubt you have access to his employment contract or his emplyment records as to what he may or amy not have been warned about. Unless it comes from Juan, it is an actionable violation of his privacy. Spill away. A news analyst is always going to give his interpretation of the news event. That is why they are analysts and not news anchors.

How is not renewing a grant censorship? They are free to continue to speak however they choose. According to NPR, it represents only 1 to 3% of their budget. I don;t see how you are making a case here.

What's the problem? Why can't NPR fire someone?

They can....and pay the price for it as well. I hope that million they got from Obama's main supporter, George Soros, was worth it to them.

We need to get rid of this foreign money in politics. All they're doing is screwing us over.
I guess SOROS DERANGEMENT SYNDROME :cuckoo: isn't enough, the insane DittoTards have to pile on with "FOREIGN MONEY." :ahole-1:
When did the Chamber of Commerce start donating to NPR??? :rofl:

Last edited:
Originally Posted by eagleseven
Name them.
Michele Norris, for one. You are welcome to peruse their website and look at skin colors of various show hosts.

:thup:

We are talking about black males, name them.
Every time CON$ervoFascists get caught in their Bullshit, they move the goalposts.
Tavis Smiley, is he MALE enough for you? :ahole-1:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back