Juan Williams Loses Job At NPR For Telling The Truth

I suspect there is more to the story than one comment.

One reason he was fired, according to Vivian Schiller, NPR’s CEO, is that the company felt he wasn’t performing the role of a news analyst:

That's not all...as Vivian put it:

Fired NPR news analyst Juan Williams should have kept his feeling about Muslims between himself and "his psychiatrist or his publicist," the network's CEO told an audience at the Atlanta Press Club earlier today.
NPR CEO Apologizes For 'Psychiatrist' Remark : The Two-Way : NPR

---

There's also the fact that Juan Williams was NPR's only African American show-host. I'm sure the lawyers will have fun with that.
He wasn't a show host. He was a news analyst. There are black show hosts at NPR.

Obviously National White Peoples radio hates blacks.

Nope....it's now National Wahhabi Palestinian radio. And if you're white you're an oppressor.

Most of the time when I tune in they're talking about ecological disasters, human rights violations, etc. Some of the shit they said about Glenn Becks rally was terrible. They claimed they didn't know what it was about yet that didn't stop them from ripping it to shreds.

One reason he was fired, according to Vivian Schiller, NPR’s CEO, is that the company felt he wasn’t performing the role of a news analyst:

Fired NPR news analyst Juan Williams should have kept his feeling about Muslims between himself and "his psychiatrist or his publicist," the network's CEO told an audience at the Atlanta Press Club earlier today.

---

There's also the fact that Juan Williams was NPR's only African American show-host. I'm sure the lawyers will have fun with that.
He wasn't a show host. He was a news analyst. There are black show hosts at NPR.

Well it's starting:

NPR's fed funding questioned after firing analyst

Associated Press | Posted: Friday, October 22, 2010 1:42 am

It may be a small amount, but the tax payers shouldn't have to pay. Fine if they wish to donate, I used to subscribe to PBS, they have some fine programming IMO. But, it's my opinion, my money. YOU shouldn't have to pay for my choices.

I think they should just fire NPR.. it's just another liberal waste of taxpayers money..

I have been a regular contributor to NPR and PBS for a long time now. But after this last stunt no more. And I think that is pretty much where a whole lot of people are on this. Some in Congress are also calling to pull all federal funding too. I wouldn't be surprised if a number of corporate sponsors also rethink funding NPR programming etc.

When even Whoopie Goldberg goes public and denounces NPR's actions on this, I think we can reasonably guess that there is widespread disapproval of NPR right now. :)

Whoopie is being a hypocrite right now. She walked off the set when O'Reilly said something similar to what Juan said. She even lied about what O'Reilly said...implying he meant ALL MUSLIMS when he said that Muslims flew those jets into the WTC. Juan said all of the attacks from Muslims makes him uneasy when he boards a plane and sees a few of them wearing traditional garb. If Bill O'Reilly had said that in her presence she would have gone off.

I think Whoopie needs to STFU till she learns to be less sensitive about the subject.

Last edited:

---

Well it's starting:

Associated Press | Posted: Friday, October 22, 2010 1:42 am

It may be a small amount, but the tax payers shouldn't have to pay. Fine if they wish to donate, I used to subscribe to PBS, they have some fine programming IMO. But, it's my opinion, my money. YOU shouldn't have to pay for my choices.

As with the funding for ACORN this will not change. They'll pay lip-service to the outrage but behind the scenes they will continue to fund these Democrat friendly organizations.

What's the problem? Why can't NPR fire someone?

They can....and pay the price for it as well. I hope that million they got from Obama's main supporter, George Soros, was worth it to them.

We need to get rid of this foreign money in politics. All they're doing is screwing us over.

What's the problem? Why can't NPR fire someone?
NPR can, and did, fire someone.

Unfortunately for NPR, that someone is well-respected by both the right and left of this nation.

I wouldn't go that far. Often times his leftist viewpoint was made to look foolish by other commentators....but still...he seemed to at least posses enough objectivity to come off as a decent human being. I'm afraid that he used too much common-sense, which George Soros wanted to put a stop to.

Last edited:
george soros

gave

1 millioon to media doesn't matter muchy
1.8 to Nutty Progressive Radio

soros, media doesn't matter muchy, nutty progressive radio, and cair all now have bigger PR problems. big.

Some say Mara Liaason is next. Anybody bettin?

I heard that yesterday. They're just looking for an excuse to can her. Media Matters is running the show at NPR. Hillary Clinton is in deep with Media Matters. So she's part of this garbage...never forget that.

Groups like the following are trying to polarize this country:

Center For American Progress Center for American Progress - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Media Matters Media Matters for America - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Tides Foundation Tides Center - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

http://libertychick.com/2009/05/08/rathke-acorn-seiu-the-tides-foundation-oh-my/

tides-map.jpg
democracy-alliance-map.jpg

Last edited:

---

Name them.

---

ravi is showing her stupidity AGAIN

Forum List

Back